Fights Any Fan Should See

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
watched that GSP/Conduit match last year, insane. GSP is so good, but came out loving the heart of Conduit for constantly coming back for more.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
The thing I love about that fight is the fact that Condit actually went to the ground with GSP and didn't let himself get held down. He just kept using his guard to setup things and gave GSP some fits while he was on top.

And of course we get to see the relentless pace of GSP as he barley gave Condit any space and proceeded to setup his takedown with crisp clean straight punches. I'll tell you what, I was on and off the fence about Condit but I definitely became a fan after that fight.

The Viper

Reaction score
Any Brock Lesnar fight. Especially his fight at UFC 100. If you don't watch MMA and know Lesnar from the WWE, watch that fight and his tremendous heel post fight promo. Wonderful stuff.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Quite honestly if Lesnar didn't do WWE and came straight out from college and right into the UFC, I'll bet so many people would be yipoing about it. But the fact that he went to WWE because at the time had the most money to offer was really sits in the mind of MMA fans. However I do not believe that he was cut out to be a fighter because when Cain Velasquez beat him up, he turned his back to him while he was getting punched in the face.. fighters don't do that, I get punched when I spar with pros and we know it's part of the game. Here's a couple of good Brock fights that don't make it out of the first round.

[video=youtube;HBJnRjfT_tM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBJnRjfT_tM[/video]

[video=youtube;nags4HdXGLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nags4HdXGLI[/video]