Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Good guy Italy, helping Sterling with his cramps.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Real good free kick opportunity here for England.

Aaaaaand Gerrard aims too high.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Pretty amazing how England is fucking up when they had many moments where they could have gotten a shot in.

Stopspot

Reaction score
It's not like England is playing badly, far from it. They just keep choking in front of the goal.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Great start to this world cup. So much more fun to watch than 2010

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Lol we wasted too many chances rooney was terrible

Rooney and Gerrard were shocking tbh, the youngsters worked their asses off for us, Sterling and Sturridge were really good, we just ran outta steam towards the end and kept our (worst) senior players on

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Rooney and Gerrard were shocking tbh, the youngsters worked their asses off for us, Sterling and Sturridge were really good, we just ran outta steam towards the end and kept our (worst) senior players on
Sterling wasn't doing to well near the end. Before, even I'll admit, he was on fire.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yes they were a lot of positives to take from the game im very confident we can beat uruguay I can see sterling running rings around there defence