• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fifa discussion thread.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
I was in full on dick around mode after Drogba's first half hat trick lol. I don't put too much stock into the rest of those guys scoring. Most of them were on break away 1 on 1s with Howard after I moved my entire team up to attack.

The US just has no speed anywhere outside of Donavon, who isn't exactly a burner. Back line is in molasses

Crayo

The Boss
Drogba only got 2. Both headers.

Still 7-0 is 7-0, me pleased. I was more pleased with no lag though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Crayo said:
Drogba only got 2. Both headers.

Still 7-0 is 7-0, me pleased. I was more pleased with no lag though.

He had the first goal off of the phantom penalty.

Why didn't you want to play again? I need to at least play you in a close game for redemption.

I was pleased with my effort in the first match.. that's the type of game I have to play to beat you. I'm best at it with England, Italy, Bayern.. teams like that with solid midfields and one very good striker.

Crayo

The Boss
Dolph'sZiggler said:
He had the first goal off of the phantom penalty.

Why didn't you want to play again? I need to at least play you in a close game for redemption.

I was pleased with my effort in the first match.. that's the type of game I have to play to beat you. I'm best at it with England, Italy, Bayern.. teams like that with solid midfields and one very good striker.

Oh yeah. And I had to come back on to help someone upgrade, I'll play again once it's sorted.

And yeah you're annoying when you have a good defence/midfield because you;'re so freaking patient, but I have my own strat against you now. I let you forever alone it in the midfield passing it around, but once you get near my box I turn team pressing on and press you like a bitch. Works well.

Dunno what team to be next :(

Might be Bayern

Dolph'sZiggler

Just broke a 0-0 tie with Balotelli in the 95th minute of my first cup match

And another in the 103rd

yes yes yes

I'll be back in probably a half hour Crayo if you want to play then

Dolph'sZiggler

:laugh: :boss: :laugh: :boss:

Bayern eh? Not sure who I'd counter that with. Give me 5 minutes I'm going to go take a Wayne and wipe my Rooney

:boss: you ready? I think I'm going to give Spurs a run. Might be a little overmatched against Bayern, but I want to mix in a new club

Crayo

The Boss
Sorry back, you still up for one dawg?

Spurs are pretty sick, Bale and Lennon are lightening fast. Modric is probably the best CM in the game (imo), Van Der Vart has a rocket shot and Parker is a beast tackler.

Dolph'sZiggler

I sent the inv champ

Great work on that weak ass header there keep. Knew I shouldn't have tried Spurs agains Bayern

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Take Atletico Madrid..
Why?
Cuz of this playboy..

549fa061b5aa40eb0647ae5922f963a2.jpg