Fifa discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Do they still have it so you have to have contract cards and shit like that? It just becomes too tedious IMO. Once you have a guys card you should be able to play him without stupid ass contract cards

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea, too tedious for my taste. They should keep it more simple if they want to hold my attention.

So do you want to play some after Hardy wins this match?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Ivory Coast time

Fuck I hate when I don't get my lineup set in time. Fuckign bullshit time limit

Ivory Coast's roster is way different for H2H seasons. Also Didn't get my lineup set. If you need some more excuses I have them prepared

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Ivory Coast time

F*** I hate when I don't get my lineup set in time. Fuckign bullshit time limit

Ivory Coast's roster is way different for H2H seasons. Also Didn't get my lineup set. If you need some more excuses I have them prepared

Lmao :laugh:

Ivory Coast = best 41/2 team on game, better than most 5 star teams. But dw, I think I played pretty well as Athletico Madrid for some reason

More pleased with 2nd result, 4 and a half star team vs 5 star top team and I grind a win out haha. Good game though :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
2nd game was probably the laggiest I can remember between us. So damn bad. Both games I shot so many good chances straight at the keeper. I do that way too often.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You're getting better at skills.

I had one moment where I nearly jizzed, I mcgeady spinned past 2 closing me down but then you tackled me when I attempted the roullete on last player :(

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Idk if I'm getting better at it, I think I was just throwing more shit to the wall to seeing what stuck those two games lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lol well more were coming off, apart from the attempted rainbow flicks which kept hitting your arse.

I've never done a rainbow flick without it bouncing off my bum. That's not the skill I am going for there.. I'm trying to do the one where they tap it with their back heel and take off.. it works differently in the arena

Just lost to a terrible shit head 1-0 in h2h seasons.. time to hang up the sticks for tonight.. just not in form I guess

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
We must be talking about different moves because in the arena all I have to do is hold LT and press down then up on the RS (or maybe up then down.. one is the move I'm talking about, the other is a rainbow flick off my ass)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Oh yeah that's another method, but I don't use that because it's almost identical to rainbow flick and results in what you're doing now (arse skill).

Rainbow flick = LT + (Right Stick) Down Down Up depending on where you're facing. It's really hard to do though.