Fifa discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I fail to see how Barca's defense is bad

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Puyol - 60 pace I think, pace = everything. Your goal = Puyol failing to head the ball away. He's terribad on Fifa.
Pique - Even less pace, one of the slowest CB's in the game.
Abidal - Yet another crappy slow defender.
Alvez - one of the best in the game granted.

CDM = Busquets, terribad.

Only used them for Alvez (5 star skills, as you saw).

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
When playing against an average Fifa hack player who just wants to kick long balls and sprint after them pace might be everything, but pace is hardly everything for a defender playing against me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Can you please think up a more mediocre team to use? I've been pepping with the ivory coast all day today

Lmfao, just made someone with Real quit in head to head seasons using Ivory Coast.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sweden are 4 stars I think, Portugal are 5.

Ivory Coast is the best 4 and a half star team in the game, they're better than most 5 star teams lmao. I'll be Portugal (never played with them before) or Bayern (I fucksuck with them). Might be Atletico Madrid, never been them but I know they fucksuck too.

Fancy one now?

Been the dutch team, beat his ass 5-0 with them I think :p

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Play as Sweden or Portugal, aren't they around 4 stars?

Portugal is one of the best International teams to play with and are 5 stars.

Crayo said:
Sweden are 4 stars I think, Portugal are 5.

Ivory Coast is the best 4 and a half star team in the game, they're better than most 5 star teams lmao. I'll be Portugal (never played with them before) or Bayern (I fucksuck with them). Might be Atletico Madrid, never been them but I know they fucksuck too.

Fancy one now?

Been the dutch team, beat his ass 5-0 with them I think :p

Just starting the 2nd half of a h2h seasons match. AFter that we can play

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Alright. Never been Portugal so din't know that, I know Ronaldo and Nani are awesome (5 star skillers), don't know any other decent players for them though.

Yea Portugal is sick. Pepe& Bruno Alves are good defenders, fullbacks have good pace, Quaresma in a boss, Moutinho, Raul Meireles are both okay.

Just whooped another kid with Italy 3-0. Another hat trick for Balotelli, and goddamn their defense is sick. He could only muster up 2 shots in the game, neither came in the box. Italians are my favorite international to run with.

Crayo said:
Nah Spain gon' whoop yo' ass.

They're average on the game, they just have Robben, who is F**cking sick on Fifa.

Robben, Snjeider, & RVP are such a nasty attack. They just have a crap defense

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Nah Spain gon' whoop yo' ass.

They're average on the game, they just have Robben, who is F**cking sick on Fifa.

Average? :facepalm:

Stekelenburg, Heitinga, De Jong, Van Bommel, Sneijder, Van Der Vaart, Huntelaar, Van Persie, Robben, Van Der Wiel, maybe Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

Average my ass..

#BESTINTHEWORLD