FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
R Albin said:
Naa at my grandma's now having a polite chatter, pudding everyone off using my phone.

Tell mummykins it's time to go, there's Fifa to be played. :tough:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Might come CM with you actually, must admit I fancy the f*ck out of you when we're linking up like Xaviesta.

I was hard for the whole first season.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Think he's like 5'9 5'10 or something

Right, hate it at the start when you have like no pace at all, you must have gotten a few skill accomplishments after the last couple of games, dribbling people all over the pitch, I literally do not know 1 skill move, I just waggle the stick around randomly.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
Right, hate it at the start when you have like no pace at all, you must have gotten a few skill accomplishments after the last couple of games, dribbling people all over the pitch, I literally do not know 1 skill move, I just waggle the stick around randomly.

Yeah I somehow have quite a bit of pace (or decent compared to our shit team), it's just wasted out wide. Not sure on accomplishments I might check, skill moves are easy once you get the hang of it. Division 10 + 9 is filled with shitters who are easy to skill anyway lol.

ColeMiner said:

Lol'd

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah I somehow have quite a bit of pace (or decent compared to our shit team), it's just wasted out wide. Not sure on accomplishments I might check, skill moves are easy once you get the hang of it. Division 10 + 9 is filled with shitters who are easy to skill anyway lol.

Judging from experience in making tons of Pro Clubs with tons of different people, division 9 should be easier than 10, as in 10 you've got all the people who are making a new pro club or just got fifa in there so they most of the time aren't that bad while in div 9 it's people who are only good enough to be in div 9.