FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Gotta change my pro name, for some reason he's called Lee Clark...

Lmao, I was looking for your pro to put you on the pen, but I didn't know his name.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Don't hesitate to slap Randy Moss down for the next penalty. I won't miss like that again lol

good shit though guys, we will have to play again soon

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
Lmao, I was looking for your pro to put you on the pen, but I didn't know his name.

Weird, I went into my pro and it says my name is still Hugh Jass, why the fuck does it come up Lee Clark in the game? Argh. Changed it to CRAYOOOO now, hope it works.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Weird, I went into my pro and it says my name is still Hugh Jass, why the f*ck does it come up Lee Clark in the game? Argh. Changed it to CRAYOOOO now, hope it works.

Lmao, sometimes it does that, my name before was Juninho Paulista in honor of Boro's greatest legend, and it came up Barry Ferguson...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
Lmao, sometimes it does that, my name before was Juninho Paulista in honor of Boro's greatest legend, and it came up Barry Ferguson...

Lmao such similar names... :facepalm:

I was like "WTF GIVE ME THAT PEN" when you gave it to Dolph, considering he has scored fuck loads and my CAM player is stuck out in right midfield :(. I made him a right winger now though dw.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:

God I hate that man, disgraced my country.

If you guys are playing in an hour or so then ill join in :please:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Btw those clubs games > anything else on Fifa atm, I legitimately had tons of fun playing that.

It'll be sooo much better when I get a mic, might go down town quickly tomorrow and get one.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm game. Who needs a social life on Saturday night when you can play Fifa clubs with internet friends?

Exactly sound people on internet > than unfunny twats just mocking people in order to gain social credibility #bitter

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Xbox or Skype though? Not sure if you can skype and play Xbox like I can, but skype > xbox chats.

Don't have skype, how's it better?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
Tell me how then you filthy piece of dirt!?:finger:

Got dropped for a Scotland game for being hungover then subtly gave the middle finger whenever the camera panned on him onthe bench. Levein obvs decided it was a great idea to recall him when he became manager though.