Feud for Mark Henry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Mark Henry is scheduled to begin a feud with Sheamus soon. At one point, the feud was discussed for WrestleMania 29 before the undercard was redone.

-WrestlingInc

:harvey:

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Did not enjoy their original feud,it seems they just want to pair him with other powerhouses. I think we see the best of Henry when he is with someone whos style is different i.e Punk and Bryan.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Sheamus was supposed to turn orton heel.... Don't really like this idea

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So, Mark Henry goes over Ryback at Wrestlemania, so then Ryback jumps into the title picture as Henry takes on irrelevant Sheamus?

2d085c4981c0160924881b70c67ba8b9.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It makes sense. WWE desperately wants people to care about Fella, and Henry is someone we all care about. In their minds this will help Fella get over. In reality Sheamus will either continue to get no reaction or maybe even get boo'd when facing Henry.

AdamMellor

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I've never been a fan of Henry, for some reason I just find him dull and boring, hes a generic character who just doesn't entertain me. However I do like his theme music

:hallofpain:

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
The idea sucks, Henry has better things to do than facing Sheamus... Shemus should turn heel with Orton

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Mark Henry should feud for the WWE Title at some point. He's an original opponent for Cena. They're already setting up Cena/Ryback for Extreme Rules (or possibly a triple threat) but they could always change it. There's still five Raws left to the PPV. Maybe Henry gets a title shot on Raw in a normal match. The match either ends in a DQ or a draw or whatever, and Henry takes out his frustrations by bear hugging and slamming Cena against the ring post and then smashing him through a table. Somehow, Henry gets a rematch at Extreme Rules and Cena has to go into the match with taped ribs or something, but manages to overcome Henry and defeat him. I'd personally rather have the first normal match on PPV and THEN the No DQ match at the second PPV since this feud could be stretched out over a couple of PPVs but Extreme Rules is the next one in line, so...

And wouldn't Henry jumping into the title right now be the logical thing anyway? As mentioned, it's kind of odd for Henry to win a match at Wrestlemania and then have his opponent whom he defeated get to challenge for the world title while Henry drops down the card. Ryback has lost every major match he's been in - which by my count is seven - and is now fixing to lose another one. It's that kind of illogical booking that gets WWE laughed at by myself.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
deth said:
Mark Henry is scheduled to begin a feud with Sheamus soon. At one point, the feud was discussed for WrestleMania 29 before the undercard was redone.

-WrestlingInc

:harvey:

:why:? He Goldberg RIP OFF YET GOLBGERG RIP OFF GETS THE TITLE SHOT AND MARK HENRY DOES NOT!? WTF!?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
To be honest, if Henry were to job cleanly to Cena, I'm glad he's not facing him. I would much rather see Henry go over Sheamus than see him be one of Cena's victims.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Then who will be Cena's victims? He's gonna have the title for awhile so somebody has to lose to him. Sheamus will likely defeat Henry himself. Probably the reason they're gonna be paired up together.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I highly doubt Sheamus -- who has no momentum atm -- is going over the guy who just beat Ryback cleanly at Wrestlemania. Clearly WWE want to protect Henry, which makes sense considering his gimmick, so I just do not see Sheamus going over. As for Cena's victims, you can easily elevate midcard heels to face him and do the job. WWE tend to do that anyway for the smaller PPV's. You don't take your biggest heel and shove him against Cena one PPV after Cena wins at Wrestlemania.