Fed Issue/Origination

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
I have some time later tonight so if theres any sections you want renamed/added please let me know.

Ben

Reaction score
Shit was out of hand so I cleaned up everthing tonight. New rules still need to be up, but everything else should be in order.

All the bickering made have killed a lot of the momentum we had, so let's make sure it doesn't come back and lets try to get going in a positive direction again.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Okay I was out all day changing brakes and tryin to relax... so what is a summary cause right now I'm hearin that Andy caused a lot of issues again. If so... he is GONE

BDC

Reaction score
lol...well, last I heard he was busy with graphics. I may have found the secret to keeping Andy a bit quiet. Keep him busy.
Not rps, work on the fed. The graphic contest and I asked for a PWA tribute site that makes more sense.

Ben

Reaction score
Okay I was out all day changing brakes and tryin to relax... so what is a summary cause right now I'm hearin that Andy caused a lot of issues again. If so... he is GONE

Basically what happened was KIF quit and it was also pointed out the Chriss left because of all the bickering and constant "This is how PWA Did It" seemingly in every thread. The general felling I've gotten from some of the guys that have been here from day one is that with the invasion angle there's fear that this is just going to end up turning into PWA and a lot of people where upset that there PWA guys in the main event already. I don't see the issue but with how Andy acted, this is what caused all this plain and simple.

So I cleaned up all the bullshit threads and put new ones up trying to get a fresh start here and calm everyone down. But going forward Andy really does need to shut up or I will just take away his privileges to view this section of the forum.

BDC

Reaction score
I will say that I've never seen such a group of rabid insecurity in all my life.

Chriss seems to be flighty and only dedicated to his own ego.
KIF, too bad really. I wish he'd had the balls to tell me.
Not like we've done anything more than build his tag and make them look as good as possible.
So maybe it's ACW that was living Nirvana, because as soon as the heat was on, people start to fold. Hmmm.

No prob. The angle's not going anywhere anyways. We can nip it early and move on. It can disintegrate as it has been doing from day one.
I was afraid of this when we decided to do this. We just go back to placating their fragile egos and all will be fine.
Thank you, ANdy...Douchebag.

ANYWAYS

As you know, I have no intentions to take over. Although, I will make sure the show goes on.

DISCUSS

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
I just wish I knew what feds these guys were in that made them so afraid of every little thing...

Ben

Reaction score
I don't think the angle needs to be scrapped at all, it's a good angle and it has potential.

It's quite simple what happened. Bully D (The Wrestling Addict) quit on the fed twice when new guys that wanted to be in creative came in. The first time it failed because the other 2 guys wrote 2 shows and disappeared and then you guys came in offered to help with creative and Bully D quit again. All anyone had wanted to do is just have a stable fed here to RP at.

Instead we have had the constant shuffling in creative, and then when we finally get a good team in place (you guys) we have Andy running around trying to change everything and getting everyone all nervous. I don't see why you can't run the angle as I still think the majority of people aren't butt hurt over it. Just mainly JonMc, KIF and Chriss.

Pete

Reaction score
JMac is cool with it, he just flames sometimes. KIF I'm not sure why he left, he seemed perfectly OK when we posted the card, and Andy hasn't really stirred shit since then. I PM'd him to at least try to know why the sudden departure.

Chriss is a bitch.

And we've still got a glut of great RPers, heck, the overall level here seems to be higher than in the PWA - I'm struggling to win here, unlike there :D

Ben

Reaction score
Yea there's still a good base of guy, so just keep doing what your doing. All I wanted to do is point out the issues, can't keep everyone happy, but keeping the drama to the minimum will make this place much more enjoyable.

Pete

Reaction score
Yeah, agreed. But we're not used to this level of drama - and we're not bigging ourselves up when we say that. We had very mild instances of flamewars (usually between me and The Nicker) and occasional tantrums, but we sorted it out like grown-ups, not pre-schoolers.

BDC

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry. I'm not one to be quick to act or speak. Just a little disheartening. I can see why you may have had problems building assurance.

I swore that I'd never leave the PWA EVER. I'm a long term person. Barring some catastrophic event in my life, I'm long term.
I also swore when I came here I was going to compete also. I think with the structure here I CAN. As well as Pete and Slim and any other staff we bring on.

would it help if I addressed the fed?

Last edited:

Ben

Reaction score
Just keep doing what your doing, everything is in place to succeed, some people just need to remember that this is for fun and not take it so serious.

Good work again guys

Pete

Reaction score
As for the Invasion people in the main event thing: have you guys watched WCW lately? :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Dang people need to pull the sticks out of their asses and just enjoy things. I mean it isn't gonna be perfect, their guy can't always win and I mean you can't build a proper invasion if one side looks super strong while the other side looks super weak.

PWA has to win some, ACW has to win some. Keep things balanced. But yeah... just gotta keep things easy going.