Favorite Tv Openings?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

^^yea i 4got to mention that . he will start talkin soon . he must

black shark

Reaction score
Good he's gettin a long reign cuz right now no one is credible enough to get the belt off him. And no Kenndy wil NOT win the title with his MITB contract.

They need to move people from Raw to SD in order to shake things up. Edge perhaps ?

This Guy

1 of these things MUST happen :

A. taker holds the title till WM and lose it there
B. taker holds the title till WM , win there then leave the belt and retire (like we expected in last WM )
C. taker loses the title at armageddon or sumthin then regains it at mania and option B happens .

I never expected nor will the Undertaker retain and then retire as champion. Its okay to do it with the lower end titles, its bad for buisness to do it with your main titles. Undertaker will do whats best for buisness. When he loses the title and/or retires it will be putting someone over.

Axis

Smackdown has always been great at swerving the length of title reigns. Everybody expected Kurt Angle and Rey Mysterio to have a long reigns, and they ended up being a couple of months. JBL and King Booker were thought to be in line for very shorttransition runs, and look how they ended up. I'm not sure how long Taker's reign will be, and I like that.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I love how these things have absolutely NO WAY to confirm them....

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
[video=youtube;AkRvn0pXTiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkRvn0pXTiw[/video]

[video=youtube;6x-3GDxasVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x-3GDxasVw&feature=related[/video]