Favorite Street Fight of All Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deuce

Reaction score
I think everyone agrees that Mick Foley vs Triple H's Street Fight at Royal Rumble 2000 was the best.

BadBooking

Reaction score
Something like that but think it was a swanton spot instead of a backdrop. The actual match though was pretty fun however.

It was definitely a Swanton, and it was from the 2008 Extreme Rules PPV.

As for my answer, I think I'll combine the answers of everyone and that'll be mine! :)

BTW, Edge/Eddie was a NO DQ match, but never announced as a Street Fight.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I'd have to go with Cactus Jack vs Triple H at Royal Rumble in 2000 or Shawn Michaels vs Triple H at Summerslam in 2002.

MiAMiHEAT

Reaction score
Cactus Jack and SABU had some great street fights way back when in the early 90's in a Las Vegas promotion. I remember whatching tapes and Jack piledriving Sabu on blackjack tables. And then they also had another in ECW which was good.

I don't know if these were called Street Fights, but Cactus Jack vs Chainsaw Charlie in WWF circa '97/98, and then Foley vs Funk on RAW after Foley felt betrayed by the crowd when they chanted Austin when X-Pac and the NOA joined DX, those two matches were pretty bad ass. They were definetly NO DQ, and if I remember right they were both called Street Fights, but I could be wrong. Those two deserve mention.

Other than that I totally agree that Jack vs HHH in 2000 was amazing, the storyline was great and the match delivered. Got me wanting to watch it again right now.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Cactus Jack and SABU had some great street fights way back when in the early 90's in a Las Vegas promotion. I remember whatching tapes and Jack piledriving Sabu on blackjack tables. And then they also had another in ECW which was good.

Those sounds rather interesting... Are you sure I can't find any on the net?

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
There is only one Street Fight in my eyes. Cactus Jack Vs Trips at Royal Rumble 2000

Isabellas2007

Reaction score
I liked the Triple H vs Mankind match. This match seemed to have it all, the action we wanted and the competitors who were perfect for it! This match should be a classic which is played time and time again.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Main event of No Way Out '98 was the tits.

8 man tag street fight

Stone Cold, Cactus Jack, Terry Funk & Owen Hart
vs
Triple H, Savio Vega & New Age Outlaws