Favorite brand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is your favorite WWE Show?

• Monday Night Raw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ECW

• Friday Night Smakdown!

• Total voters

MikeRaw

Well this may come up every once in a while in casual discussion or something, but when i was here before and since Ive returned I havent seen an actual poll for it so I figured Id make one. If one has been made in RECENT memory, feel free to close this thread. Anyways, which show/brand do you like the best?
Raw, Smackdown! or ECW?

Vandy316

Reaction score
Raw is by far the best just because the WWE puts all the MEs there and book as the main show

Reaction score
Raw is the best. They have better superstars, better matches, and better promos than the rest of the shows and its the main show for WWE.

Michael1

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw for the reasons the other people who posted above me have said. Better matches. Better promos. And they have all the main eventers on the show.

LadyHotrod

I actually like SD better. Sure, they don't have all the big name wrestlers but I find it more entertaining.

Enigma22

Reaction score
raw is by far my favorite brand... its the only one i watch... ive seen like 2 smackdowns in the last year and same with ecw...

Travis40

Raw is the A Brand and anyone that disagrees is fucking stupid...Raw has Cena, HHH, HBK, Orton, JBL, and Vince....there's no way that SD could be a good brand at all...even though they have Edge.

MikeRaw

It doesnt make someone stupid to like Smackdown. In case you didnt notice, the question isnt "best brand" its favorie brand.

But Im guessing your not a fan of Smackdown, lol :laugh:
But yes, it is obvious that Raw is the definite A brand.

PeepShow

lol @ even including SD as a choice. SD has been the worst wrestling show on TV for a while now. Endless repeats of matches, Blue segments, and just poor quality all around. I'm hoping Foley can take SOME of the stink out of SD tho.

Allow me to take a MSN quote from TDK:

TDK on MSN said:
RAW>IWF>ECW>iMPACT>SD

You could alternate ECW and iMPACT on various nights in that order, but other than that, that pretty much sums it up.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
RAW for me. Smackdown has the same matches each week, borrrinngggg and ECW is ok but i like RAW the most, RAW isnt good it is just my favorite WWE brand.

John

raw has been the only one i watched til recently when i started watching smackdown mainly because taker was champ. and ecw i watch occasionally to see how kane's doing. all in all on matches: Smackdown. promo's/ segments: Raw.

Beer Money Army

smackdown use to be awesome.. But the Beverley hillbilles Guerrero Family is a down fall.. There too many jobbers in there group. Raw Matches have notch up a bit..

ECW still 3rd.. but ECW always good for hungover watching tv... ECW is just basic wrestling tv...to chill too