Fave film series or trilogy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Cloud said:
@[JoeRulz]

Never heard of Ju-On however I'm quite into my World Cinema so may take a look on Amazon see what it is!
Glad you said Die Hard and Back to the Future as I've previously mentioned love them films!

Ju-On is Japanese series of horror movies. Very, very scary shit.:scared: If you can't watch Japs, I strongly recommend you an American version, The Grudge trilogy. It's pretty damn great too, especially the first one.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Back to the future, loved ever since a kid.

Second to that is Ghostbusters :3

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
Ju-On is Japanese series of horror movies. Very, very scary shit.:scared: If you can't watch Japs, I strongly recommend you an American version, The Grudge trilogy. It's pretty damn great too, especially the first one.

love my japs so looking this up on payday sounds my sorta messed up thing!

u seen REC? @[JoeRulz]?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JoeRulz said:

That film reminds me of the first time I kissed a girl, since it was on. Was like 13 or something, we thought we were badasses drinking alcohol and watching Grudge (4 of us), went to kiss the girl like an absolute hero and she puked on me.

Nice. Did I still kiss her? LOL of course.

Spaz

Jobber
Reaction score
Star wars
Lord of the rings

Sadly though the further down the line a trilogy goes the worse it seems to get (matrix)

Spaz

Jobber
Reaction score
Bitch please. Reloaded sucked balls. First was the best.
And yes. I decided to post only in the non dancing sections ;) <3

Spaz

Jobber
Reaction score
I think kissing 13yr old drunken mess girls makes you wet... Paedo

Spaz

Jobber
Reaction score
Ellipsis (ellipses is a plane when intersecting a cone) and my phone did it for me.

Take that nazi and hide it somewhere until it knows how to spell.

Own goal there...

Spaz

Jobber
Reaction score
Least I have one. Ellipses and ellipsis are different 'bud'