Father throws 4 year old daughter over West Gate Bridge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Don't worry, he'll get his right whack in jail. The boys in there know and they'll make his life a living hell. If you kill kids or something disgusting like that, you'd rather die. I've heard stories that a family friend who works in prison has told regarding what happens in jail to people like this.

Yeah, my dad's a cop and he told me about this 5 year old girl's dad and his friend. They molested her, and then they pissed in a cup, and shit on a plate, and made her eat the shit and drink the piss, and they both got fucked up pretty bad in jail because of that shit.

How can someone fucking throw their child over a bridge? That motherfucker is going to get what's coming to him.

Kizza

I saw this on the news last night. Disgusting. Why would you do such a thing? And why would you think you would get away with it?

He had his two other kids in the car. They could now be traumatised. He has killed one kid and possibly ruined another two. A sick human being.

Apparently the girl was gonna start school the day he threw her over. Her mother and grandmother I believe were at the school waiting for him to drop them all off.

I feel so sorry for the family, but especially the other kids in the car. They're going to be scarred for life after seeing their own father, a person who they thought he could trust, throw one of his own children over a 58 meter high bridge.

Absolutely disgusting, and he has what's coming to him.

Beer Money Army

the news i heard, is that he isn't going to jail.. but to the mental thing that jail has...

so that's bullshit...

why didn't he just jump? instead of throwing his daughter :smh

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I went on an excursion with my Psychology class a few months back to Barwon (sp?) prison which is usually where these people end up and this guy will too probably, as it's in Victoria. The child molesters/rapists/murderers are in a seperate part of the prison, unfortunately. The other prisoners can't get to them. But the prisoners we talked with said that if they were mixed in with the rest, they wouldn't last a week. Hopefully the prison changes its rules one-time for this fucked-up individual.

I'm going there this year with my Legal Studies class.

Apparently the girl was gonna start school the day he threw her over. Her mother and grandmother I believe were at the school waiting for him to drop them all off.

Yeah, I read that. Apparently he would have thrown them over too, but some chick got out of a car and ran at him, so he climbed back in and drove off.