Father throws 4 year old daughter over West Gate Bridge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Source- Heraldsun.com.au

A FOUR-YEAR-OLD girl has died after allegedly being thrown off the West Gate Bridge by her father this morning.

A Royal Children's Hospital spokeswoman said the girl, named Darcy, died at 1.35pm (AEDT).

Arthur Freeman, 36, of Hawthorn, has been charged with murder and will appear in the Melbourne Magistrates Court this afternoon.

Darcy was pulled from the water by police at about 9.30am (AEDT) after allegedly being thrown 58m from the bridge at 9.10am.

Mr Freeman was arrested at about 10.30am after security staff at the Commonwealth Law Courts on the corner of Williams St and La Trobe St noticed him standing in the foyer with his two sons, aged seven and 23 months.

Police were called and several officers arrested Mr Freeman, who offered no resistance.

Just before he was taken away, he asked security guards to look after his children.

At the time of his arrest, police had no indication Mr Freeman was connected to the West Gate Bridge incident.

Paramedic team manager Trevor Weston said paramedics worked on Darcy for almost an hour.

"Paramedics worked for about 50 minutes at the scene and the child was then conveyed to the Royal Children's Hospital," Mr Weston said.

She was airlifted to the Royal Children's Hospital in a critical condition with massive internal injuries.

Homicide squad Det-Insp Steve Clark said Mr Freeman's sons may have been in the car with him on the bridge.

He said the girl's mother, Peta Freeman, had been informed and was with police.

"She's currently assisting police the best she can in terrible, terrible circumstances," he said.

Det-Insp Clark said a number of witnesses had already come forward and were being interviewed by police.

Bridge security

Victorian Premier John Brumby said it was too early to think about extra security measures on the West Gate Bridge following the girl's death.

"To be honest people probably aren't thinking about those things. They're just thinking, they're feeling for the family and how this could have occurred," he said.

"I think every Victorian, you just shudder, you just think how could that happen and it's just such a terrible thing.

"All Victorians' hearts would go out to the family, to the child ... we just hope and pray."

What a sick, twisted asshole of a father. Lock him up for good this prick doesn't deserve a second chance, doing that to his OWN child, a 4 year old child who can't defend herself. The fact that it happened in my own home state sickens me too.

My sympathy goes to that little girl and the kids that were in the car, imagine how traumatising that would have been.

Some people shouldn't have a right to have kids...

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Once again, another sick story, and another time i wanna grab some idiot by his nuts and twist until I hear a pop, and than continue to twist

CT Styles

Once again, another sick story, and another time i wanna grab some idiot by his nuts and twist until I hear a pop, and than continue to twist

Don't worry, he'll get his right whack in jail. The boys in there know and they'll make his life a living hell. If you kill kids or something disgusting like that, you'd rather die. I've heard stories that a family friend who works in prison has told regarding what happens in jail to people like this.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Don't worry, he'll get his right whack in jail. The boys in there know and they'll make his life a living hell. If you kill kids or something disgusting like that, you'd rather die. I've heard stories that a family friend who works in prison has told regarding what happens in jail to people like this.

It's like that here. You hear stories all the time about how people who go to jail for shit like that getting there ass kicked. Like say someone is in there for killing someone 21 or up. Alright there a piece of crap for killing someone. Then someone comes in there for killing a kid or even raping a kid then that dude will get his butt kicked by the guy who killed the other guy. Idk what it is about people in jail its like they draw the line at someone hurting a kid.

But yeah this dude is an asshole and will get what is coming to him in jail.

C4

First a son kills his mother and next a father kills his daughter.

This world is fucking insane. :disgust1:

CT Styles

Blaze said:
It's like that here. You hear stories all the time about how people who go to jail for shit like that getting there ass kicked. Like say someone is in there for killing someone 21 or up. Alright there a piece of crap for killing someone. Then someone comes in there for killing a kid or even raping a kid then that dude will get his butt kicked by the guy who killed the other guy. Idk what it is about people in jail its like they draw the line at someone hurting a kid.

But yeah this dude is an asshole and will get what is coming to him in jail.
There's a certain of conduct or respect you'll find in jail. Yes, they're criminals but some of them you can surprisingly trust with your life. I know lots of stories concerning some. They almost have standards or things that they know is right or wrong. The guy's fucked, at first I wished death upon him now I'm glad he's going to jail.

LadyHotrod

People in jail are sick fucks for what they do but a lot of them actually don't like people who are rapists or kill kids so they'll shove their dicks up his ass as soon as they find out what he is in for.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I saw this on the news last night. Disgusting. Why would you do such a thing? And why would you think you would get away with it?

He had his two other kids in the car. They could now be traumatised. He has killed one kid and possibly ruined another two. A sick human being.

OWeapon

Reaction score

I went on an excursion with my Psychology class a few months back to Barwon (sp?) prison which is usually where these people end up and this guy will too probably, as it's in Victoria. The child molesters/rapists/murderers are in a seperate part of the prison, unfortunately. The other prisoners can't get to them. But the prisoners we talked with said that if they were mixed in with the rest, they wouldn't last a week. Hopefully the prison changes its rules one-time for this fucked-up individual.