• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Wrestling League DISCUSSION THREAD

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
2 quick notes.

Week 1 ends when Raw goes off-air. At that point Free Agency will be open. Each team is allowed 1 Free Agent acquisition per week. If someone has a performer that is unavailable due to injury/suspension/pregnancy they can be replaced in an additional move, but the team making that move cannot re-add the performer for the duration of the season. Free Agency closes for the week one hour before NXT goes on-air. If you make a roster move don't forget you need to post a new lineup.

Secondly, I will be away next weekend, and will not get Smackdown, Rampage, and Raw results up until probably Tuesday as I am arriving back home late Monday night.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
jobber matches are awesome aren't they. It's like you know you're getting 10 points before the bell. And Orange Cassidy being this seasons Orange Cassidy is kinda lol-inducing. Kinda proving how he definitely is the most dominant male champion in AEW history.
I have no idea when the OC ride will end but it's the craziest mid card run either company has had in a long ass time, I love it

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I have no idea when the OC ride will end but it's the craziest mid card run either company has had in a long ass time, I love it
The championship started off like the WWF European Championship and this reign is getting so over it is becoming their Intercontinental championship. And I used to hate OC and now I like him a lot. One of the best reigns of any championship.