Fantasy Wrestling February Leaderboard

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
RE: Fantasy Wrestling January Leaderboard

Senhor Perfect said:
I'm in, did I get any points this month?

You're in dead last, Ziggler may be main event but he has the win/loss ratio of a jobber. The leaderboard is all on the 1st page

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

Farooq said:
You're in dead last, Ziggler may be main event but he has the win/loss ratio of a jobber. The leaderboard is all on the 1st page

LOL :okay:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Fantasy Wrestling January Leaderboard

Im in for next month! GO ADR!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

Can I get dark blue as my colour and Team Jackass as my team name?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Farooq said:
With Smackdown, Saturday Morning Slam & Raw, Danielson is able to extend his lead to record high of 9 total wins. Orton gets two wins from Smackdown & Raw. Daniel Bryan does the same.

Closely behind is Farooq with 7 total points Kaitlyn who has also been on a winning streak, in addition to winning the title last week also contributes to the brand.

It seems like this month will come down to Farooq and Danielson, but there is still 7 days worth of wrestling shows in the month, so anything can happen.

Attention: Sign Up for next month will be on the 25th & the draft begins on the 28th

Uhh i'm in and want to keep all of my dudes.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score

For next month I'd like to change clay and fox ... Oh and call my team the Spanish power

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score

Im in as well, I´d like to change rosa mendez, and please the name of my brand let it be "The Rogues"

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

There are only 3 days left in this month's fantasy wrestling and for any of the participants to catch up would mean that Danielson's brand would have to lose at least once. He currntly sets the record for most points in one month of Fantasy Wrestling. It may seem like the end, but tonight's PPV could change it. Title changes and tonight's royal rumble will be the game decider tonight. With the addition to 1 more Raw, Main Event, & Superstars. Lets see if Danielson can keep this lead

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

With Superstars being the last remaining show this week it is safe to say that January's GM of the Month is @Danielson with a record high of 15 points. Farooq once again came very close, but Cesaro consistently lost to Randy Orton who was on Danny's Brand. Seabs managed to dig himself out of a whole with Rock gaining two points for his WWE title win. Faroow also got two points for the Royal Rumble win with John Cena.

New Month, New Scores, New Winner in next month's Fantasy Wrestling.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score

When am I gonna know my new team?