Fantasy Wrestling February Leaderboard

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Fantasy Wrestling January Leaderboard

Respect Gohan6425 said:
if u win a fall it still a fall. even if u lose onvall match u still u still should get point for match were it in that case.

So if it's an iron man match you should pick up a win per fall, how about an elimination match? You'll probably win this month anyway so chill and enjoy the ride Gohan.

Ps you need to go back to the Randy Savage name, guy deserves some appreciation around here.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
RE: Fantasy Wrestling January Leaderboard

Respect Gohan6425 said:
if u win a fall it still a fall. even if u lose onvall match u still u still should get point for match were it in that case.

Think of the championship scramble matches of the past. "The" Brian Kendrick is not officially recognized as a former WWE champion even though he won a fall in that match. The end result is what matters.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

seabs said:
So if it's an iron man match you should pick up a win per fall, how about an elimination match? You'll probably win this month anyway so chill and enjoy the ride Gohan.

Ps you need to go back to the Randy Savage name, guy deserves some appreciation around here.

I not saying just b/c it when against me i saying it in geranel. i really think we should have matchest like be counted. like for the rumble match does that mean we only get 1 point for the WHOLE match that go to the winner? I say in emailtion match we should get 1 point for each. it would make it more intering.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Fantasy Wrestling January Leaderboard

Respect Gohan6425 said:
I not saying just b/c it when against me i saying it in geranel. i really think we should have matchest like be counted. like for the rumble match does that mean we only get 1 point for the WHOLE match that go to the winner? I say in emailtion match we should get 1 point for each. it would make it more intering.

So we should get a point for every Rumble elimination? That's gonna be difficult to track lol.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

seabs said:
So we should get a point for every Rumble elimination? That's gonna be difficult to track lol.

Not really, but it's undeserving

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

idea for the rumble match +1 point for every person your superstar eliminates would be good to pick up bonus points at the end of the month

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

tgill85 said:
idea for the rumble match +1 point for every person your superstar eliminates would be good to pick up bonus points at the end of the month

Ill use it as a tie breaker

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Fantasy Wrestling January Leaderboard

Within the first week of Fantasy Wrestling Danielson takes a strong lead by garnering 3 victories with all of his superstars in the same week, which is the first time this has happened in the league. Behind him for a tied 2nd is rgbnba & tgill85 who each have 1 victory attributed to their brands. Some brands have yet to have their superstars wrestle a match, so there is much time for the leaderboard to shift around.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score

I have shaemus in my brand and he got a victory on sd, so im tied with rgbnba & tgill85 as well right?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

HHHBestHeelEver said:
I have shaemus in my brand and he got a victory on sd, so im tied with rgbnba & tgill85 as well right?

You would be if you didn't have a loss with Rosa Mendes, which gives you a -1 + Sheamus's win = 0

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

From said:
You would be if you didn't have a loss with Rosa Mendes, which gives you a -1 + Sheamus's win = 0

I though me a and seabs made a trade?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Respect Gohan6425 said:
let just use it to begin with.

I'm not giving people points for tossing someone over the top rope, that's ridiculous.

Respect Gohan6425 said:
I though me a and seabs made a trade?

Thanks for reminding me, I switched them

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

From said:
I'm not giving people points for tossing someone over the top rope, that's ridiculous.

Thanks for reminding me, I switched them

U SHOULD IT MAKE SENSE! And thanks!

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Respect Gohan6425 said:
U SHOULD IT MAKE SENSE! And thanks!

No it doesn't. If you'd like, I'll make them down, but they won't count towards anything except a tie breaker. That's final