Fantasy Wrestling February Leaderboard

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Fantasy Wrestling December Leaderboard

Dr. CM Punk reaffirms his lead with another win with Cena and despite a loss with AJ, he is able to balance it with a win from Cesaro. Crayo would be dead first with Super Sheamus, but Barrett brings in yet another loss. Barrett is probably the worst draft pick in the league. Scarlett has yet to make her mark on the league as well as tgill85 & Dat Kid.

More updates throughout the week

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

I though Show got DQed :sad:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Main event kicks in and deth is able to get a win with Ryback finally. On the other hand Scarlett is tied for last place with Gohan with a defeat for Justin Gabriel.

acailler

Reaction score

Why am I not getting any points for Paige? She's beaten Alicia fox this month...

acailler

Reaction score

I stand corrected, She beat Sasha Banks...

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvvyl9_wwe-nxt-12th-december-2012-part-1_sport&start=473[/video][/code]

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
RE: Fantasy Wrestling December Leaderboard

Acailler said:
I stand corrected, She beat Sasha Banks...

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvvyl9_wwe-nxt-12th-december-2012-part-1_sport&start=473[/video][/code]

Yeah i don't count nxt. I only put Paige in the list of draftable superstars because you asked. If she's bumped up to WWE her points will start counting.

acailler

Reaction score

That's such Bull!! NXT is now shown on American TV so why the hell is it not counted?????

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
RE: Fantasy Wrestling December Leaderboard

Acailler said:
That's such Bull!! NXT is now shown on American TV so why the hell is it not counted?????

It counts more as WWE developmental, which has its own entire roster. I only gave you Paige on the off chance that she'd go into WWE sometime in the future

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

With an unprecedented 5 wins on his brand and a win over Sheamus, Dr. CM Punk continues to hold the lead in the Fantasy Wrestling Leaderboards. Right behind him is Danny Woods with a win from Orton on Saturday Morning Slam. Crayo dips back into last place with a loss from Sheamus on Smackdown.