Fantasy Wrestling February Leaderboard

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
RE: Fantasy Wrestling December Leaderboard

Stopspot said:
No one is to blame for those wrestlers being the only ones you can pick other than you. You could have been apart of this draft from the moment it started and had more picks to chose from. Again, they did not hide this from you it's been out in plain sight since it started and Dat Kid has advertised it alot.

You've been dealt a shitty hand, but it's the hand you have to play. The others shouldn't have to redo all this just because you are angry.

Don't bother, I've been at this with him for a couple days. Thanks though Stop

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Stopspot said:
No one is to blame for those wrestlers being the only ones you can pick other than you. You could have been apart of this draft from the moment it started and had more picks to chose from. Again, they did not hide this from you it's been out in plain sight since it started and Dat Kid has advertised it alot.

You've been dealt a shitty hand, but it's the hand you have to play. The others shouldn't have to redo all this just because you are angry.

did u hear what i said kid injore the fact that I did sign up! I post on thread were I post to crayo the boss that if we do i want in! and kid knew anyway as i told on the othe site! And I also told before put me in the real draft I will just pick last and he injore me and was bitch and said just waint inless the summeral and I no just do it this and he just injore and i the PM TO PROVE IT! So don't said it was faurt it Was it was FUCKIN WAS HIS!

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Respect Gohan6425 said:
did u hear what i said kid injore the fact that I did sign up! I post on thread were I post to crayo the boss that if we do i want in! and kid knew anyway as i told on the othe site! And I also told before put me in the real draft I will just pick last and he injore me and was bitch and said just waint inless the summeral and I no just do it this and he just injore and i the PM TO PROVE IT! So don't said it was faurt it Was it was FUCKIN WAS HIS!

Gohan...have you ever been raped by japanese octopus? :ksi:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Gohan...have you ever been raped by japanese octopus? :ksi:

:stfu:!

acailler

Reaction score

Respect Gohan6425 said:

Urge to kill....rising.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Fantasy Wrestling December Leaderboard

Remember guys, you can choose the name of your show and the color just like I did.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Remember guys, you can choose the name of your show and the color just like I did.

SmackDown and I think you know!sky blue!

acailler

Reaction score

Nxtacular - Yellow

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Kult - Red

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

Guns N' Roses

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

This month's first Monday Night Raw gets everyone situated on their current standings in Fantasy Wrestling. When we last left off Danny and Acallier had an early lead with Saturday Morning Slam, but Raw compromised that. Dr. Cm Punk who had 3 wins in one night was able to take the lead away from both of them. Danny Woods who had an early point from Saturday Morning Slam could have been tied with Dr. CM Punk, but a loss from Tamina Snuka prevented it.

All the remaining brands had no matches for their superstar, which kept them at zero. Crayo had a win with Sheamus, but Barrett's loss in a fatal four way kept him from tying with Acallier. Lacky is shot down to last place with a loss from Kofi Kingston, but this month has only begun, and has many more shows to determine who will be WWEF's GM of the month.

acailler

Reaction score

:smug: