Fantasy soccer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

would you like to join?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
if one of your star players gets injured and you have to replace him by going into the transfer market after the season starts,how many points get deducted from your total?

Reaction score
i apologise for the double post noob thing but this thread is sinking too fast.I think that this thread and the yahoo fantasy football league should be sticky since they are going to be active threads once the season gets under way.

If anyone else wants to join i think the deadline is on august 11th so better do it fast.

samborambo

Reaction score
Justed joined. Sambo's Rambo's ready to storm the league.

the dark knight

its not my fault owen didnt play along with other players >_>

Reaction score
1 sambo's rambo's 69 points
2 The Big Winners Utd 51 points
3 White Stripes 49
4 mightyreds 45
5 phantoms g g 42
6 technologic 39
7 Dark Knights 32
8 Gunslinger 17
9 The Wombats 16

congrats to sambo's rambo's.My team mightyreds is 4th.

vickymania i don't see the untouchables,the IWF league has been created a long time ago by phantom,try to join in asap.

the dark knight

i did not know that if my players didnt show up in the league they dont count him :(

god damn owen is injured :(