Fantasy soccer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

would you like to join?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wrestling Station

so what its all about? what do we need to do? how it is done?

too many questions, and i reckon that there will be one answer to all of them.. lol

phantomgerald

Well basically you select a group of players, but you can't pick all the most famous as they have certain points and point limits. then tune in to epl every week and see how well the players you pick do, and make changes if necessary.

Once there's enough people, I'll create a league and you just type in the code to join. First off, you got to create an account and pick your team

youthought

Reaction score
Im interested. I did one last year.

EDIT: Here my current team

Cech
Kirkland

Carragher
Distin
Baines
Yobo
King

N'Zogbia
Milner
Hargreaves
Gerrard
Richardson

Torres
Berbatov
Adebayor

the dark knight

interested.

i may join later tonight. its like football manager right?

phantomgerald

interested.

i may join later tonight. its like football manager right?

Erm no, its like a league where you pick your players, then watch how well they perform in the epl, and you'll get points accordingly. A little like the Americans' fantasy football and fantasy basketball.

Well anyway for those who want to join, go create your team, and then join the IWF league.

The code to join the IWF league is 412077-79194.

And please kindly post your team name here so we will know who you are

the dark knight

Erm no, its like a league where you pick your players, then watch how well they perform in the epl, and you'll get points accordingly. A little like the Americans' fantasy football and fantasy basketball.

wait, so we have to wait for every match in the real EPL to decide the outcome of the match? sounds cool

Reaction score
count me in as well,i'll create my team in the coming days and post its name in this thread.It would be cool if we have 8-10 teams in the IWF league.

the dark knight

Dark Knights are in and managed by none other than.....AjKnight himself :D