Fantasy Football

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
draft is today. dont forget lol. if im there almost everyone else better be there so its not slow. i might be there but im not sure yet.

dc412

Reaction score
when do you plan on holding the draft? cause i work mon-fri till around 5:00 if you can hold the draft around my scheduele i would love to join

EDIT: Nevermind didn't see above post

PeepShow

It'd be nice if we could get one more person to sign up her in the next hour or so, that way nobody has a bye.

Vandy316

Reaction score
^ i think i read that if theres an odd number that we cant even start. so please just one more person

Vandy316

Reaction score
well, the draft is supposed to go on soon but i doubt it will since there isnt one more person. please if you are on right now go and join really fast. we need just one more.

Edit: i guess you dont have to hurry. the draft isnt until monday so you have some time.

PeepShow

wtf, I just got home 10 minutes before this started and now it isn't until Monday. Wow.

EDIT -
LMAO.gif
It was bad enough he changed it, but he moved it to right in the middle of Raw. Good luck with hardly anyone showing up to that.

Reaction score
haha i totally forgot about this so it being pushed back to monday kinda helps me lol. Hopefully I dont have to work, or thats really going to suck buttocks

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
Ok, so all of you are probably scratching your heads and saying "WTF mate?"

I do have the answer to your dilemmas. Yahoo changed the draft to an Auto Draft because we have an uneven number of players. If we do not fill that last spot by noon on Monday I will have to reset the time. If I feel that we will not be able to fill that last spot I will let Yahoo draft for all of us...and I don't think anyone wants that.

So, to make a long story short, we need 1 more person.

EDIT - I could also change it to Tuesday I guess...God, picky people.

EDIT2 - There Its now Tuesday...so if we don't find another player by Tuesday I'm letting it Auto Draft.

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
Because Yahoo wouldn't let me remake it for tonight.

It is at 7:30 ET, 8:30 CT, ect. At least I think so. I can't really do earlier because it might screw some of the folks on the East Coast.