Fantasy Football

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
So it might be a little bit early to be thinking about fantasy football, but Yahoo Fantasy Football has started. I was just wondering who is all interested. I will be creating a league and posting the info in here for everyone who wants to join.

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
Yeah, this is about American Football. Not Futball.

Go to http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy and find something along the lines of Fantasy Football '08 and join a league.

Make sure that you DO NOT join a Football "Plus" league.

enter the ID# and the password. And just to make sure that there is no confusion I will repost the ID and PW.

ID#: 10012
PW: ohhellyeah

McLovin

Reaction score
I was gonna ask what it was actually? Ah the hell with it I'll still give it ago. I'll roll adice for each match, heads Team A wins, tails Team B wins.

The Mac

Reaction score
There's me thinking you meant real football :nonono:

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
Well we can't draft till the draft day so you have to wait till the 16th of August at 8:00 P.M. US Central Time

Enigma22

Reaction score
i'll join this... i was about to join a public league anyways lol...