Fantasy Football, Anyone?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Took a big chance in getting rid of Baltimore's defense, but it's all or nothing this week for Pitt and Baltimore's secondary is fucked. So w/e. Pretty sure I called this matchup earlier in the season between me and SP iirc.

PeepShow

15x76si.gif

seX-Power

WS banned him with Monk's priveleges. He deserves it tho. For some reason.

PeepShow

Soulpower was viewing this thread last night and obviously decided not to post in embarrassment.

xtremebadass

HOLY SHIT!

I came in 3rd?!?!?!?!

I was like ranked 7th or 8th all season! ROFL

PeepShow

Because Headfirst For Hardcore was a fucking idiot and changed the setting mid-season to where everybody made the playoffs regardless. The only thing that mattered was weeks 14-16 of the season. I said this like 2 months back.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
yeah I fucked up with the playoffs. kill me, I'm a nobody here anyway. but congrats to Peep and thanks for playing everyone. next year, Carson Palmer is mine.