Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Got the match up close thanks to J-Rich and Hill. Wish they would have got some steals tho and got to the line more.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Yahoo says Joel is scheduled to return tomorrow though I wish I knew if it was for sure. Guess I'll leave him on the bench as I got 11 players playing. Thinking about dropping Nicolas Batum unless somebody wants him.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Got the match up close thanks to J-Rich and Hill. Wish they would have got some steals tho and got to the line more.

Oh shut the fuck up dude. Be happy with what you got. Fucking Grant Hill with mindblowing production tonight. Look at those percentages on both of those guys. Hurting my head, dude. I had a sizable lead and then Golden State decided to let some 40 year old shoot 81% from the field. I can't even get a blowout victory on a night when one of my guys goes for 38 points. Rage. At least Warrick played like shit.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Should be the most active thread on the board.

Joe Johnson is going to be out 4 to 6 weeks debating on whether to drop him or just hold on to him and ride out the injury.
If you drop him you better watch updates on him daily before someone would try to pick him, lol. So yeah that is pretty tough.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Oh shut the fuck up dude. Be happy with what you got. Fucking Grant Hill with mindblowing production tonight. Look at those percentages on both of those guys. Hurting my head, dude. I had a sizable lead and then Golden State decided to let some 40 year old shoot 81% from the field. I can't even get a blowout victory on a night when one of my guys goes for 38 points. Rage. At least Warrick played like shit.
lmao been getting my ass kicked in this match up so tonight was refreshing. Got full squads going up against each other.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I'll give you J.J. Hickson for Joe Johnson, bro.

lmao been getting my ass kicked in this match up so tonight was refreshing. Got full squads going up against each other.

Not gonna lie I'm expecting an asswhooping tomorrow. :(

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Last time I was thinking I was gonna whoop ass was on Wednesday and ended up being the other way around so I'm not gonna predict anything this time :eek:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker