Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't think that Kobe will lead the league in scoring but do think he'll be up there in that 27-29 range having his Kobe ball moments through out the season esp if his knee really is better now.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Artest will get the sixth man role. Mike Brown announced it today, he told him he wants him to be a leader, replace Odom on the second unit, and will give him a green light. I don't know if Artest being given a green light is good or bad. It could lead to awful basketball or him being comfortable and becoming like he was per-LA offense wise which was a 15-17 point guy. That may give him some fantasy value as well.

Barnes, Walton, and Ebanks are competing for the starting SF job by each taking turns in camp with the starters for a day.

Fisher also will start as he thinks he can run pick and roll after watching him in camp. I'm not even joking

Last edited:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
psych wanna play some 2k im bored

edit: guess you're gone. Didn't want to play with you anyway. You're a cheesy fuck. At least I distribute the ball evenly among my Pistons. You take 60 shots with Derrick Rose and spam the square button until you foul out. DIE!

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Artest will get the sixth man role. Mike Brown announced it today, he told him he wants him to be a leader, replace Odom on the second unit, and will give him a green light. I don't know if Artest being given a green light is good or bad. It could lead to awful basketball or him being comfortable and becoming like he was per-LA offense wise which was a 15-17 point guy. That may give him some fantasy value as well.

Barnes, Walton, and Ebanks are competing for the starting SF job by each taking turns in camp with the starters for a day.

Fisher also will start as he thinks he can run pick and roll after watching him in camp. I'm not even joking
God that sounds bad. Green light and Metta World Peace has contested 3 point shots and turnovers written all over it. Barnes is a decent NBA player but not really starter worthy and Fisher as the starter I'll just be nice and say good luck with that.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
psych wanna play some 2k im bored

edit: guess you're gone. Didn't want to play with you anyway. You're a cheesy fuck. At least I distribute the ball evenly among my Pistons. You take 60 shots with Derrick Rose and spam the square button until you foul out. DIE!

I'll play with you. You just pissed Rose put 70 on your ass? Get online

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
God that sounds bad. Green light and Metta World Peace has contested 3 point shots and turnovers written all over it. Barnes is a decent NBA player but not really starter worthy and Fisher as the starter I'll just be nice and say good luck with that.
Man feels Fish can be a pick and roll PG. I'll wait just to see. I don't expect the sky, but I'll laugh my ass off if he showed some skills at it

SAL

Reaction score
Anybody interested in the #3 pick? Make some offers folks.

SAL

Reaction score
Yeah, you're gonna need to throw some more picks into that one for me.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Nobody wants you're shitty-ass pick. I'll be content w/ drafting all of the top rookies in the 3rd-5th rounds.

SAL

Reaction score
If nobody offers me a good pick, I'll take Kevin Love. I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL FUCKING DO IT.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
In 30 mins? Got to finish this ranked eliminating tag match with pyro in wwe12. But yeah I'm down! See you at the top of the hour if that is cool

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker