Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
2 as they showed that Jack is gonna be the point even though with Cleveland using amnesty on Baron Davis who knows maybe they'll go bring him back to N.O.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Well Eric Gordon should move up on draft boards now as he is gonna probably be a top scorer in the league now being in N.O with basically being set up to be a 3 point shooting rebounding team. And Paul became more valuable as does Jordan and Blake.

ye. likely a 2nd rounder now.

DeAndre's gonna go wayyyyyy too high.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Jordan is one of the more valuable big men now cause the guy was already rebound and shot blocker stuffer and now he is gonna have his scoring life made easy with Chris Paul. Guy might could get all star considerations if things go the way they should since there isn't exactly a lot of great big men in the league.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
...welp. PHX obviously doesn't know how to manipulate others into letting valuable players drop in the draft. Now we're going to have to spend a 5th rounder or earlier on him. Yay.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I'll probably take him if possible when I have my run on picks in the mid rounds.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
The information you're giving me is helping my draft strategy, thx.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
So basically gonna use the same strat you did last year minus Dwight.

...welp. PHX obviously doesn't know how to manipulate others into letting valuable players drop in the draft. Now we're going to have to spend a 5th rounder or earlier on him. Yay.
No since in bullshitting about it considering Paul going there automatically upped his value to anyone who knows anything about basketball. That said remember when Darren Collison was super hyped up and drafted in the 1st round I think. Yeah that turned out well lol

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score

No since in bullshitting about it considering Paul going there automatically upped his value to anyone who knows anything about basketball. That said remember when Darren Collison was super hyped up and drafted in the 1st round I think. Yeah that turned out well lol

But the thing is PHX he's ranked like 150th on the yahoo draft boards. People aren't going to see his name until the late rounds unless they know who to look for. Now people are going to know to look for him earlier. Same thing goes with guys like Andrew Bynum and Carlos Boozer, obv they're an injury risk, but Carlos never did me any wrong last season.

SAL

Reaction score

It was the 3rd round. Just before Derrick Rose. :(

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
So how do we, or specifically how do I (since I have to play him twice, wtf) beat Brandon in rebounds if he has Nene, Chris Bosh, Zach Randolph, Joakim Noah, Marcin Gortat, Elton Brand, DeAndre Jordan, Andrew Bogut, Marc Gasol and Andray Blatche? :(

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You don't just beat him in others cats like last year :p

It was the 3rd round. Just before Derrick Rose. :(
Ouch lol idk why I thought he went in the 1st round I just remember he was talked about as if he was first round worthy that year in our league.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
How many more days?

Will say that I expect Kobe to take the scoring table this year lol. Also happy to hear he regrew his cartilage in his knee after the Germany surgery.