Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Being realistic, none of them will start but they all could replace Blake and make me very happy. Heck Brown has said that Fisher and Paul were set to start together with Kobe at SF when they made the vetoed trade. Fisher ain't giving up his fucking starting spot without being killed, but it would be nice to get someone to take the lion share of minutes which is what Blake can't do. Another PG i like but know the team can't get is Ridnour

SAL

Reaction score
I'M IN THE PLAYOFFS RIGHT NOW.

PSYCH FETCH ME MY SHOVEL

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
So seems like no matter what team Dwight gets traded to or ends up not getting traded he is gonna sign with the Nets. Man must be the biggest Deron Williams fan ever or something.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Adidas is dangling a $400 million contract in his face if he goes to Brooklyn. That's what.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Ahh right forgot about the whole shoe deal thing. Works from a business standpoint but that's about it unless the Nets go crazy this next off season to build that team up.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Trade has been made

Bogut and Jackson to GS
Ellis, Udoh, Kwame to Milwaukee.

I like to actually, especially if the Bucks resign Kwame to start at C next season because he is still on of th best post defenders in the league. Ellis and Jennings to me is better than Curry and Ellis because both guys have more size and Jennings did excel playing with Ridnour. Like wise, I like Lee and Bogut with Curry as the lone perimeter star. Captain Jack is also a Warrior legend who can start next to Wright.

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I got to see if it is Rush or Tompson who gets a start now lol

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
So seems like no matter what team Dwight gets traded to or ends up not getting traded he is gonna sign with the Nets. Man must be the biggest Deron Williams fan ever or something.
I'll laugh my ass off he signs with NJ and Deron pulls a Brand on Baron and signs with Dallas

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'll laugh my ass off he signs with NJ and Deron pulls a Brand on Baron and signs with Dallas
Funny enough that was the exact thing I was thinking earlier since Deron is from Dallas and Jason Kidd has already said he'd back up Deron willingly. As for the trade from a fantasy stand point if Curry can stop getting fucking injured this will be great for him. Monta just hope he doesn't get into it with Skiles and I'll like it. Whoever has Jackson it might pay off now.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I wonder if Jennings will be flipped now? I think Monta and Jennings can get the 8th seed and kick the Knicks out the playoffs personally, which would make my damn day because it makes Stern look like a bigger jackass for not taking the Lakers deal for Paul which would have sent them the Knicks pick and talent over the Clippers which has given them the wolves pick and Kaman lol

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I think the plan was to put Jennings with Monta because they deaded the rumor that Jennings could be had for the right price and then this happens. I don't think Warriors are done yet though as I think Dorrell is gonna be dealt unless they play Jack at SG which is possible of course.

And no Stern isn't gonna look like a jackass since the Clippers franchise became relevant and the Hornets are gonna look pretty good in a few years since they'll be able to rebuild that franchise with Anthony Davis as the center piece.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The Knicks pick is greater than the Wolves pick. I don't think we are debating whether they got any more talent than Kaman back as Aminu and Gordon are lol worthy. Martin, Dragic, Scola, Budinger, Odom, Ebanks, and Patterson was a damn good haul which was the restructured deal plus the pick was better. They just wanted the Lakers to pay the damn tax and share their revenue more so. It wasn't about the better basketball deal is my point.