Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Wow didn't realize chico went all the way down to 9. Playoff race could be the most interesting it's been in our league thus far at this rate.

shutupchico

Reaction score
sucks seeing the 9 in front of my name, doesn't suck knowing i'm 1 game from the 6th seed. brandon thinks he's gonna squash me, he must still think this is 2009. have u beat me since then? i'm gonna pull off the "upset"(not really cuz i'm better) this week if deron is healthy.

SAL

Reaction score
STOP THE SCORING RIGHT NOW. MY TEAM IS IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Ersanity ended on Monday night, as Ersan Ilyasova posted just four points on 2-of-6 shooting with three rebounds and one steal in 24 foul-plagued minutes.

Corey Maggette left Monday's game with back spasms and will not return.

LMFAO. I am seriously cursed. The day after my match-up against these guys ends they start to play like shit. Come on man...

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Since this is the nba club ... Any news on trade fronts you guys have heard as the deadline approaches outside Dwight to Chicago now being possible and Felton to LAL?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Since this is the nba club ... Any news on trade fronts you guys have heard as the deadline approaches outside Dwight to Chicago now being possible and Felton to LAL?
This deal here

The Warriors, Magic and Hornets are discussing a three-team deal that would send Monta Ellis to Orlando, a source tells Hoopsworld's Alex Kennedy.

This is confirmation of an earlier report from Real GM. The proposed deal would send Ellis, Andris Biedrins and Dorell Wright out of Golden State while Ryan Anderson, J.J. Redick, Hedo Turkoglu and Quentin Richardson would be leaving Orlando. The Hornets would presumably be moving Chris Kaman among others. Although it's far-fetched, this is confirmation that the Magic seemingly remain "buyers" as Thursday's deadline approaches.
If they could pull it off I could see it being enough to make Dwight wanna resign since he apparently wants to play with Monta. Also heard about Jamal Crawford going to the Clippers for Eric Bledsoe

Showtime

Reaction score
smh, fucking Nash and Dudley have probably their best nights of the season against me shooting wise. Maybe not Nash, but fucking Dudley? Fuck off, this shit always happens to me.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
smh, fucking Nash and Dudley have probably their best nights of the season against me shooting wise. Maybe not Nash, but fucking Dudley? Fuck off, this shit always happens to me.
Dudley has been awesome ever since he got into the starting line up again but yeah this is a career night for him, lol. Nash though this has been the norm.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
This deal here

If they could pull it off I could see it being enough to make Dwight wanna resign since he apparently wants to play with Monta. Also heard about Jamal Crawford going to the Clippers for Eric Bledsoe

I don't get Crawford to the Clips. Yeah Jamal could replace Chauncey but Gomes has to go out too to make money work. I would think they would look for a swing player that has some size to them. All they have is Caron, which means Kobe, Durant, and Manu will rape them in the playoffs because while Chauncey was small, he was strong enough to get away with it like Kidd, but Foye or Mo or Jamal will be raped.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I already made banners.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
So kif would you be sad to see Scola go in a Pau deal, as LA and Houston are still talking?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Am I crazy for wanting the following PGs on the Lakers in this order

- Sessions
- Felton
- Dragic

I love watching sessions play this year, but before this year I would never have said take him over Felton

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You shocked me with Dragic on that list. Guy can ball though when he is given the chance to start which I'm glad he is getting with Houston even if it's due to injury. Since I have him on my team though I want him no where near the Lakers, lol.