Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
And Gordon is out for another 6 weeks. Don't get why N.O just doesn't just go out and deem him out for the year.

Showtime

Reaction score
Gordon is a bum.

So Stern, let me get this straight. You got Gordon, played 2 games so far I think and might not resign, Kaman, wants to be traded and will be, and the Timberwolves not so top 5 pick. Yeah, GREAT TRADE, for a fucking moron. Yes I am still bitter, mostly because the trade turned out terrible for them.

Last edited:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I thought Kaman was quoted as being open to resigning with New Orleans, also how was Stern supposed to know Gordon was going to go down for the season? CMON MAN.

Showtime

Reaction score
Not at all, they benched him and basically said we're benching you until you get traded, then noticed they were getting low balled so they started playing him again. Kaman is gone.

Gordon missed like half the seaosn last year didn't he? I believe he missed every game after the all star break or something, so maybe Stern should have looked into this instead of being a fucking bastard and fucking us over. IM MAD MAN.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Gordon is a bum.

So Stern, let me get this straight. You got Gordon, played 2 games so far I think and might not resign, Kaman, wants to be traded and will be, and the Timberwolves not so top 5 pick. Yeah, GREAT TRADE, for a fucking moron. Yes I am still bitter, mostly because the trade turned out terrible for them.
I know you're not PSYCH level as far as being a homer but you know if you;re bitter about anything it's about the fact that the Lakers could have had Paul instead of trading Odom for nothing. As GA said how was he to know Gordon was gonna end up like this. Logically it made sense considering the guy is a good player with the chance to one day be a great player and N.O got draft picks to rebuild that team with rather than have these vet players on their team taking cap space. So only way to know if this trade didn't work out for N.O is if the draft picks they get are bust.

SAL

Reaction score
If Chris Paul was a Laker, Kobe would've slashed his achilles in the shower by now so he could have the ball more.

Showtime

Reaction score
Nah, I'm bitter because we have the worst PG rotation in the league, we let players like Jose and Lin have career nights against, and we're losing against teams we shouldn't be when we could have had someone like CP3 greatly helping us right now.

Odom has been a bum so I'm not really bitter about that.

He had an injury last year and I think it is what caused this current injury. So obviously there was a risk of him reinjuring it and turning out like he has this season. I also know it made sense logically, but the fact it isn't looking good for them right now is why I'm getting mad about it, because our trade was stopped since it wasn't "good" enough.

Don't worry Sal, everything will be good once we get Rondo.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Nah, I'm bitter because we have the worst PG rotation in the league, we let players like Jose and Lin have career nights against, and we're losing against teams we shouldn't be when we could have had someone like CP3 greatly helping us right now.

Odom has been a bum so I'm not really bitter about that.

He had an injury last year and I think it is what caused this current injury. So obviously there was a risk of him reinjuring it and turning out like he has this season. I also know it made sense logically, but the fact it isn't looking good for them right now is why I'm getting mad about it, because our trade was stopped since it wasn't "good" enough.

Don't worry Sal, everything will be good once we get Rondo.
That's basically what I said as to why you would be bitter, lol.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Had a pretty decent night tonight, Lee and Gortat both had nice games.

But I am going to lose this week. The streak will finally come to an end. I have 28 games this week. P1 has 43. 15 more games.

I JUST WANTED THAT #1 SEED. ONE TIME.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Lakers got their trade voided for financial reasons tbh. Earlier that day they had ratified the CBA and told them they expected them to be paying 50mil at least every in penalties with the new tax. Mitch later that afternoon, made a deal for Paul and cut so much salary that the check wasn't going to be in the mail. Bitches like Sarver, Gilbert, Jordan, and so on got pissed because they realized they were getting duped and the Lakers wouldn't have to cut them off a piece of the Time Warner pie in a yearly handout. That was the basketball reasons

Last edited:

shutupchico

Reaction score
you're new, you're not supposed to know how i operate. but nah, wouldn't drop him, need the 3's... it's 2 categories man, i don't believe in ditching multiples.