Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I should get one of those trophies for taking a garbage team that was the third worst in the league and getting them to the first seed. WE BELIEVE.

Your team was autodrafted. Apparently somehow, someway Greg Monroe was passed over by all of us. If I had Greg Monroe on my team I wouldn't need any other bigs. It would be the Greg Monroe show all day and 11 PG's.

plz fucking trade me Greg Monroe.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
History says I can beat you. I see you moving close to 1 so I want 8th. If you go 2 I want 7. Have you really not wondered why I would waste my adds/drops and even deal Wall over getting a day of stats out of him for a matchup with GA? Or known me to sit active guys 3 times this year? Or why I chose to get 3 guys who were all in China and an injured guy? I don't want 3/4/5 which I normally get seed wise every year we do this. I want you. I want to knock you out like GSW did Dallas years ago and to steal from Brandun and get a user title that says PHX lost to the 8th seed
You on drugs? If that was your plan wouldn't it make more sense to make a great team and bench some of them rather than say durr I'm a overpay for Amare to make my team not as good so I can get a certain seed weeks and weeks from now to face somebody? I really hope I face you in the playoffs so I can beat the piss out of you and make my usertitle "PHX beat this slow kid"

Showtime

Reaction score
:lol:

GA the fact I took an autodrafted team thus far impresses me, autodrafted teams are usually the absolute worst teams unless there are a bunch of other people that missed the draft.

Dont worry, next year ill rape all you guys.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Blew my mind had to have a Steven A moment.

SAL

Reaction score
Psych: "HEY I WANT TO MAKE SURE I GET THE 8TH SEED. THERE IS NO WAY TO DO THAT EXCEPT TO GO DOWN TO LAST PLACE AND THEN MIRACULOUSLY COME BACK."

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
PHX with the best post in this thread.

:lol:

GA the fact I took an autodrafted team thus far impresses me, autodrafted teams are usually the absolute worst teams unless there are a bunch of other people that missed the draft.

Dont worry, next year ill rape all you guys.

Next year is invite only. KIF and Baller are ahead of you in the queue. Sorry. :cry:

Showtime

Reaction score
that's gay, especially since KIF fucked up his whole team on purpose, but I did join last so I do understand why.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Baller is like never allowed again in this league so yeah he's trolling you, lol.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Psych: "HEY I WANT TO MAKE SURE I GET THE 8TH SEED. THERE IS NO WAY TO DO THAT EXCEPT TO GO DOWN TO LAST PLACE AND THEN MIRACULOUSLY COME BACK."

I'm on #TEAMPSYCH here. He's got 4 easy opponents (including you SAL, LOL) to close out the season. He can basically play whoever he wants for a whole month and get as many wins as he wants/needs to get the 8th seed...thing is I don't see him beating PHX in the first round. He's "proven" that he can come close, but that was with another team entirely.

IDK WHAT'S GOIN ON, BUT DIS FUCKIN RIVALRY MAN. IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

Showtime

Reaction score
idk who Baller is so i had no clue. I thought he was srs since I thought the league was going back to 12 teams next year since 14 is really gay.

But since GA trolled me and Brandun called me a morn NO ONE GET MONROE. :(

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Too many variables go into it though. Gotta assume your team stays healthy and the guy's tam you wanna face team stays healthy to make it match up and then assume other teams around you fall into place as well. I honestly hope it happens to give him what he thinks he wants.

SAL

Reaction score
I'm on #TEAMPSYCH here. He's got 4 easy opponents (including you SAL, LOL) to close out the season. He can basically play whoever he wants for a whole month and get as many wins as he wants/needs to get the 8th seed...thing is I don't see him beating PHX in the first round. He's "proven" that he can come close, but that was with another team entirely.

IDK WHAT'S GOIN ON, BUT DIS FUCKIN RIVALRY MAN. IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

I'm off Team GA you soggy pile of AIDS.