Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
SUNDAY NIGHT POWER RANKINGS, MOTHAFUCKA!

Standings going into Week 15

#2 62 GA
#6 56 BRANDON
#7 52 P1
#11 37 PSYCH
#12 35 SAL
#13 34 IYF
#14 24 BEN

#1 63 SHOWTIME
#3 61 CHICO
#4 60 BRMP
#5 56 MAK
#8 49 NMS
#9 48 SHARPIE
#10 43 KIF

Stories of the week:

KIF takes his rightful place as the worst team in his division.

SHOWTIME FUCKING SCREWS ME OUT OF MY RIGHTFULLY EARNED #1 SEED.

Division 1's standings don't change at all.

Will Ben reach 30 wins this season?

PSYCH 26 GB. 8D

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Wonder when PSYCH is gonna stop stocking players for something he isn't gonna reach.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Russell Westbrook and Dwight Howard are available to the highest bidders.

I expect no bids

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Man I'm tanking on purpose just so I can make a late surge for the 8th seed and hit Mak with the upset. It's the only way we may ever meet in the playoffs, plus I feel comfortable taking him out. That is my plan, get 8, take out Mak, brag my ass off while he experiences shame, and win the title

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Well he's only 12 games out of the playoffs right now.

A few good weeks and he should get in.

And no offense but if you look at his last 4 opponents........dat strength of schedule for the last month. I wish I had it like that.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Man I'm tanking on purpose just so I can make a late surge for the 8th seed and hit Mak with the upset. It's the only way we may ever meet in the playoffs, plus I feel comfortable taking him out. That is my plan, get 8, take out Mak, brag my ass off, and win the title
That's the dumbest fantasy basketball plan I've ever heard in my life.

Showtime

Reaction score
fucking MWP stole a category from me and I only won 9-5. Should have won at least 10-4. Fucking McHale is the worst coach ever, Dal is a beast and yet you're only playing him 20 minutes when is carrying your inside defense? Fuck off.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
That's the dumbest fantasy basketball plan I've ever heard in my life.
History says I can beat you. I see you moving close to 1 so I want 8th. If you go 2 I want 7. Have you really not wondered why I would waste my adds/drops and even deal Wall over getting a day of stats out of him for a matchup with GA? Or known me to sit active guys 3 times this year? Or why I chose to get 3 guys who were all in China and an injured guy? I don't want 3/4/5 which I normally get seed wise every year we do this. I want you. I want to knock you out like GSW did Dallas years ago and to steal from Brandun and get a user title that says PHX lost to the 8th seed

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
McHale is absolutely awful. I don't want any Houston players on my team with that smurf coaching.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
History says I can beat you. I see you moving close to 1 so I want 8th. If you go 2 I want 7. Have you really not wondered why I would waste my adds/drops and even deal Wall over getting a day of stats out of him for a matchup with GA? Or why I chose to get 3 guys who were all in China and an injured guy? I don't want 3/4/5 which I normally get seed wise every year we do this. I want you. I want to knock you out like GSW did Dallas years ago and to steal from Brandun and get a user title that says PHX lost to the 8th seed

The truth comes out.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
History says I can beat you. I see you moving close to 1 so I want 8th. If you go 2 I want 7. Have you really not wondered why I would waste my adds/drops and even deal Wall over getting a day of stats out of him for a matchup with GA? Or known me to sit active guys 3 times this year? Or why I chose to get 3 guys who were all in China and an injured guy? I don't want 3/4/5 which I normally get seed wise every year we do this. I want you. I want to knock you out like GSW did Dallas years ago and to steal from Brandun and get a user title that says PHX lost to the 8th seed

Z3N72.jpg

Showtime

Reaction score
I should get one of those trophies for taking a garbage team that was the third worst in the league and getting them to the first seed. WE BELIEVE.