Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
12th pick :hm:

Willing to trade the 40th and 45th picks to move up if I get a good enough offer.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Interesting that teams can start contacting agents again.

For the first time since the lockout began on July 1, NBA players are going to be welcomed back to their team facilities, said league spokesman Tim Frank. The league sent a memo to clubs Tuesday announcing the move, plus giving teams permission to begin speaking with agents at 9 a.m. Wednesday -- though deals cannot yet be offered, and no contracts can be signed before Dec. 9.

Teams may host "voluntary player workouts" and physicals. Training camps will not open until Dec. 9, and the regular season is expected to begin Christmas Day with marquee matchups, including a Miami-Dallas rematch of last season's NBA finals.

A person familiar with the league's Christmas schedule told The Associated Press on Tuesday that the NBA will feature five games this year on Dec. 25 instead of the originally planned three. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the NBA does not plan to announce the Christmas lineup until later this week. The decision for the league to schedule five Christmas games was first reported by The New York Times.

It's not quite business-as-usual yet, but getting facilities open again is a huge boost for both teams and players. [....]

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Okay me and NoMoreSarrow just made a trade swapping 2nd round and 3rd round picks.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Okay me and NoMoreSarrow just made a trade swapping 2nd round and 3rd round picks.

k. How does that benefit No More Sorrow? lol I'll put it through when I get home from work.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I just wanted to move up in the third round, i know i moved down in the second round but i think I'll be set. I've been doing a few mock drafts and i kind of know who i want on my team and what not.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Should have moved up in the 5th round too and given PHX your 11th round or something. 15th pick is still a damn good pick.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Should have moved up in the 5th round too and given PHX your 11th round or something. 15th pick is still a damn good pick.
Wasn't gonna do all that, lol. If he wanted my 5th rounder I would have wanted a later pick than that but not that far back in the draft tho.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Open to offers for the 16th pick

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
IYF: My #1, #4, and #10 for your #1, #2, and #3. Same deal you offered, I threw in my 10th to make the picks even, and I want to move up 8 picks in the 3rd-4th rounds.

Yeah man thats rape haha, What other pick would you give me if i give you my #11 and my round 2?

3rd & 4th for IYF's 2nd and 5th - YA DOWN BRO

Maybe.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Part way considering trading out of number 5 overall pick for a deeper team.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
But, um, how much are the Lakers – all by themselves – getting from Time Warner Cable for its new regional sports networks?

$5 billion.

I'd add a "Cha-ching!" sound effect, but no one is fitting $5 billion in any cash register.

That $5 billion is over 25 years – or it'll be merely $4 billion over 20 years if the future option isn't exercised. It has been widely and wrongly reported as less.

Let's pause and appreciate how much money one club, starting next season, will get per year all to itself just from local TV: $200 million ...

Lakers still have 5 billion reasons to believe | lakers, billion, new - Sports - The Orange County Register

That is a big number. It really sucks that revenue sharing is going to let teams get two handouts from it. Still though this makes LA a player financially and helps the Buss family move from the millionaire to billionaire club finally, which is huge since the Lakers are their team and business, not a side hobby or secondary project like some other owners