Fans Boo Cena & others

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Trump deserves boos, I have always hated that guy, in AND outside of the WWE.

However, I have to agree with you on the Cena thing...I HATE seeing Cena, I really do, but he is one of the hardest workers in WWE history, and by hardest workers, I am talking about taking time out of all of his days to tend to the fans that appear to hate him so much. To boo him out of the building? Save that shit for the WWE ring, grow up, be a little more mature, its the WWE hall of fame, lets these people do what they need to do. This is what is wrong with the WWE fans nowadays, they show complete lack of respect for these guys, while they sit on their asses at home, sucking down their pepsi and stuffing their faces with doritos, acting like their any better.

News flash, liking Punk doesn't make you cool, no, being Punk makes you cool, and only Punk can be Punk.

However, to the first reply, people have always cheered on certain heels ever since Steve Austin came into play, so its not like the fanbase is lost because of that, no, their lost because of their complete lack of respect for these guys. Yea, its their jobs to get booed if their heels, however, when it comes down to doing charity work, and you boo that just because Cena is on it, really? Come on now..

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
deth said:
Punk is cool? Since when? :tyson:

Bcuz Gohan saiz it. Gawd Deth, do u evn lft?

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Laura said:
especially for his charity work. Booing Cena at that moment is the same as booing all those sick kids who love him.

A good act is worth a lot more if you're humble about it, to me it just looks like Cena saying "I visited a cancer kid, look what a good person I am." It means a lot more when someone like Kane does it, no publicity and doesn't go with his gimmick.

Reactions: Swift

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Kobe, I don't like Cena as much as the next guy, but he doesn't visit cancer patients for publicity, I doubt anyone in the WWE does. You need to start looking beyond the ring, and beyond their character, and realize that these wrestlers are all men, and they all have hearts just like you and I, yeah, maybe they are on camera when they do it, did they say they wanted to be on camera? No, the WWE put them on camera, that doesn't mean they are doing it for publicity.

How can Cena do it just for his character? Cena acts the same way outside of the ring as he does in it, he's himself. I admit, I hate the guy, but after actually talking to him at one of his autograph signings, I can surely tell all of you that he is one of the most respectful, and caring guys out there, he cares about his fans and he takes the time to show that, he signs papers even for the people who hate him(ironic, eh?), he's just a nice guy, you can feel that when your face to face with the guy. He's a lot more nicer than Dwayne, that's for damn sure.

Reactions: Farooq

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Kobe said:
A good act is worth a lot more if you're humble about it, to me it just looks like Cena saying "I visited a cancer kid, look what a good person I am." It means a lot more when someone like Kane does it, no publicity and doesn't go with his gimmick.

Cena didn't create the video package and air it, lol. In any case, I've never heard him brag about it the same way the Rock brags about swearing on TV. Oops, I dissed the Rock again. I better go before I'm ejected from the thread again.

Reactions: Farooq and Leo C

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
Cena's charity work is bullshit. The smug look he has everytime he talks to a kid, just because he knows what is pay cheque going to be.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
PSachkovsky said:
Cena's charity work is bullshit. The smug look he has everytime he talks to a kid, just because he knows what is pay cheque going to be.

That's a little harsh dude. He's going to get a fat cheque whether he does charity or not in the spot he's in right now. He continues to be the celebrity who grants to most wishes from the make-a-wish foundation. As much as I hate his wrestling character, you have to have respect for his charity work irl.

sirmcchris

Jobber
Reaction score
deth said:
Most everyone in attendance for last night's WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony at Madison Square Garden noted that the crowd was very rough at times. Donald Trump and Maria Menounos apparently received the biggest boos of the night. One fan noted that Maria looked like she was going to cry. She went long during her speech for Bob Backlund and was met with "WHAT?" chants.

When John Cena was shown on the big screen, the crowd booed him out of the building. WWE aired a Make-A-Wish video featuring Cena and even that got a very negative reaction from the crowd.

:pipebomb: !

Think about your average wrestling fan, don't mean to offend anyone but it's usually southern redneck type, then you'll understand why. People are assholes

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Eh. That would probably be true 10 years ago, but not so much now. I don't think.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
sirmcchris said:
Think about your average wrestling fan, don't mean to offend anyone but it's usually southern redneck type, then you'll understand why. People are assholes

That's just a stupid stereotype.....

I don't know how many live wrestling events you have been to, but, I've been to many, and there are pretty much no redneck bastards there. Everyone looks rather normal.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Irwin R. Schyster said:
That's just a stupid stereotype.....

I don't know how many live wrestling events you have been to, but, I've been to many, and there are pretty much no redneck bastards there. Everyone looks rather normal.

never been to any. :downer: