Fans Boo Cena & others

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Nevermind. For some reason I thought you were replying to me :dawg:

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Senhor Perfect said:
That's a little harsh dude. He's going to get a fat cheque whether he does charity or not in the spot he's in right now. He continues to be the celebrity who grants to most wishes from the make-a-wish foundation. As much as I hate his wrestling character, you have to have respect for his charity work irl.

Exactly this, you think Cena is smirking because he is getting paid? He prob has a smile on his face because he is helping poor sick children, did you ever think of that?

Maybe the fans should look at themselves, before calling others heartless for doing charity work only for the money and the fame. Perfect got it exactly right, he is going to be famous and rich whether or not he does these things. He does these things because he cares, hustle loyalty respect? Yeah, dumb catchphrase for sure, but he sure does stand by it, in and outside of that ring.