Fans are the reason why WWE sucks?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
it's not an opinion. What I've said is everything that's wrong with WWE. It's right there in front of you but you can't see it because either you don't want to see it or WWE has crapped in your face so many times that you never will see it until the WWE's crap is finally removed from your vision. That's not an insult. It's an analogy explaining why you can't see the truth about why WWE is crap.
Any other wrestler other than Brock any? Name one?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
it's not an opinion. What I've said is everything that's wrong with WWE. It's right there in front of you but you can't see it because either you don't want to see it or WWE has crapped in your face so many times that you never will see it until the WWE's crap is finally removed from your vision. That's not an insult. It's an analogy explaining why you can't see the truth about why WWE is crap.
You don't know who you are talking to baby boy I'm not WWE ball fluffer I rarely watch and just complain when I do

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You don't know who you are talking to baby boy I'm not WWE ball fluffer I rarely watch and just complain when I do
shitting on dude would just make him feel more entitled to his "facts," since he is above mere speculation. Must be a top tier executive in the company trying to make the IWC peons see the light.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Is there an internet disdain of Sheamus that I'm not aware of? Because Sheamus is 1,000% "Motherfucking Hoss Certified".

Reactions: THG?

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
In 2013, he's been Irish Cena, basically

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Ohhhh. Anyone that wins too much is baaaad. But Bryan is losing a lot and that's also bad. Finding the middle ground with fickle dweebs who don't know shit is tough. As soon as Bryan spends a year winning everything, he'll be "Bearded Cena"!
Oh no... If he's like Cena then I suppose he will be a loyal and devoted wrestler who takes care of his coworkers, his friends, and the next generation of wrestlers. Yeah WE DONT WANT THAT, ladies.

Reactions: THG?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ohhhh. Anyone that wins too much is baaaad. But Bryan is losing a lot and that's also bad. Finding the middle ground with fickle dweebs who don't know shit is tough. As soon as Bryan spends a year winning everything, he'll be "Bearded Cena"!
Oh no... If he's like Cena then I suppose he will be a loyal and devoted wrestler who takes care of his coworkers, his friends, and the next generation of wrestlers. Yeah WE DONT WANT THAT, ladies.
Being a hypocrite is one of the best things about watching wrestling.

I can say personally i couldnt stand him because I wasn't watching during his heel run that everyone enjoyed, and the matches he was in were nothing i found to be special. I hated on Cena hard too, but since he has came back i've enjoyed the matches and the small tweaks (if there really are any) that have taken place. I love Bryan and cannot stand CM Punk, so hopefully that says enough of my lack of concern for playing favorites right there.

Reactions: Action Jackson
Reaction score
well here's the thing. your support for lesnar is a big part of WWE's problem. As I told another fan that has a problem with the product support for the wrong people is what in effect ruined the WWE product so the argument that the fans are responsible for WWE sucking is 100% valid. I said this on another site and it still stands. If WWE is to change, the fans have to change too. That means no supporting noobs as champs. Everyone has to earn their spot. This playing favorites and giving noobs free passes and shortcuts has to come to an end right now. It is the very cancer that is killing the product and it has to be removed ASAP. If you care anything at all about championship credibility and prestige and if you really have a justifiable reason to complain about the product you will not make light of my arguments like you did just now. You say I don't know who I'm talking to? you're right. I don't know because on one hand you want WWE to cut the crap but at the same time you're supporting the crap they should've cut a long time ago.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

I think it's because of his smug, cheesy, 1800-fella, superhero gimmick. I don't mind him that much but he was protected so much before his injury.

Reaction score
Being a hypocrite is one of the best things about watching wrestling.

I can say personally i couldnt stand him because I wasn't watching during his heel run that everyone enjoyed, and the matches he was in were nothing i found to be special. I hated on Cena hard too, but since he has came back i've enjoyed the matches and the small tweaks (if there really are any) that have taken place. I love Bryan and cannot stand CM Punk, so hopefully that says enough of my lack of concern for playing favorites right there.
playing favorites is giving noobs free passes to the top and ignoring that they haven't paid there dues. Basically it's putting a ham-and-egger above the value of the championships.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
playing favorites is giving noobs free passes to the top and ignoring that they haven't paid there dues. Basically it's putting a ham-and-egger above the value of the championships.
IDGAF about your opinion dude. You are not stating facts, you are speculating on what the issue is. One could also argue the age group's play the biggest issue, with a grip of the fans being kids. You expect a 13 year old kid to give a shit about his favorite wrestler's work towards the title? No, if the storyline is good, and the build is decent, they will mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.