FANDANGOO - (may contain Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Actually, I believe he will play a heel character. Like walking around the arena, calling people ugly and telling them they cannot dance and stuff like that. No comedy. This will actually be good if given the right direction.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I was just rewatching them two videos I posted and thought he could maybe do with a diva to dance along with then I remembered about DJ Gabriel from ECW and him having Fox as his dance partner, make it happen WWE :mark:

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Could work as a good midcard gimmick, but WWE tend to give the bland mid carders the titles nowadays, apart from Cesaro recently. Not too bothered about the gimmick it will eventually fade to nothing no doubt.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, ballroom dancing gimmick.

The Wrestling Observer reports that WWE is putting the Fandango character on hold for right now. They have decided to stop promoting the character through the vignette videos. It's unknown why they are holding off or when the character will debut.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
A guy ballroom dancing down to the ring is going to go over like a fart in church (Mick Foley reference, lol)

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Johnny Curtis just can't catch a break, never seems to be able to get over onto the main roster and is still waiting for that title shot.

With Fandango after that first ballroom dancing vignette I was expecting him to then appear in a different medium, I didn't expect it to basically end up being just that.