Fallen_GFX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xFallenx

Reaction score
been a while but been thinking of starting to make some new work.

edge.png

katvond.png

mvg-1.gif

rrko.gif

cmpunk.gif

cena-1.png

brooke.gif

trishs.png

Jericho.gif

Mercury2.png

let me know what you guys think if i should get back would just have a download photoshop seeing as i just got my macbook.

Andy

Reaction score
lol nice to see you on here, Ward. You should download Photoshop again and join the GFX League. I always loved your work and that Brooke Adams sig is still one of my favorites.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Wuddup man. Never heard of you or anything, but I already like you. Download PS and join the GFX League. It's fun, man.

Ryan

Reaction score
Wow. Saying it's been a while is a gross understatement lol. Good to see you around again man. I remember when I requested that Rated RKO sig.

xFallenx

Reaction score
thanks guys i been looking im having some troubles finding a cracked version for mac.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
thanks guys i been looking im having some troubles finding a cracked version for mac.

Send a Visitor Message to Dademo, he was the one who gave me a link for Photoshop on MAC

Ryan

Reaction score

I have a link to Photoshop CS6 Portable that I've been using. It works great on my Windows based PC but I'm not sure how it'd work on your Mac based PC. I didn't see anything anywhere that said it was Mac incompatible.

http://wrestlingsmarks.com/forums/t26683/

The link is in that thread. There's no viruses or anything, or at least that NIS has detected.