FAC: Travis40 vs. LadyHotRod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Did That Shit Just Blow OUR MINDS...

She Tricked us againest one another...gawdammit...

she ba-brainwashed MaJe$ty into turning into tha-mexican cena...

who knows what else she's capable of ...

unless of course...us MEN...unite our massively huge-man-muscles so as to take down tha-evil-that is within her VAG!!!

ya-heard!?!?

Cum-Tales 4life!

Travis40

Well...I'm 1/2927837187th of God! :yes:

I'm a hair on the asshole of God :dry:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Damn I wanna cyber to LHR..

LOL jk... But Trav.. You don't know what soil is?? Dude you fail :shme:

Travis40

Damn I wanna cyber to LHR..

LOL jk... But Trav.. You don't know what soil is?? Dude you fail :shme:

I really hope that you knew that I was joking...I know that soil = shit

you fail :thumbdown:

TJ fails :thumbdown:

KenFan fails his lol :thumbdown:

LadyHotrod

Seeing you flame is like seeing a fat suburban white kid trying to roleplay a big black guy.

What is it? Why the fuck do some people feel the need to yell "OMG FLAM0R ME!!!" and not provide any real content? At least some of the blueberries that pile in here take a few swings once in awhile.

It is the designated insult section and while I'm here, I fully intend for it to be used as such and if you don't like that, feel free to standby squawking, or in other words, pretty much carrying on with your tear soaked filibuster to try and block any futher damage to your shell shocked skeletal system.

***I'll add more later, something just came up so I am logging off for a bit****