FAC: Travis40 vs. LadyHotRod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Only if I am Co-Leader will I agree to these terms..

Moonlight Drive

^^You self-admitted to being the Colin delaney of flaming and want to be Co-Leader? lol

And if you're not in there I must've go tyou confused with that random blast guy

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah...I know I did that but once I beat someone...then I won't be lol..

thats probably it

-TJ-

If this is still going then ima root for the underdog.

LET'S GO Trav23/Trav46/Trav40/Trav60/Travis23/Travis40/Travis60

U know i'm just playing with you, your my bud lmao.

Reaction score
btw you ca have triple threats as long as their in order. like 1,2,3 but not 1,2,5.

LadyHotrod

Holy fuck, what's with all the OMG LHR IZ NOT HERE YET!!!!! shit? I'm not logged on 24/7 you douchebags. Fuck.

DEAR TRAVIS,

Let's get this one over with. The lack of substance in your responses makes my mind itch.

I'm feeling bored and a little tired at the moment, to be honest. I'm also feeling a bit guilty about allowing myself to text-slap an obvious wonder-tard who probably shouldn't be held accountable for his own baffling idiocy. All the same, you opened your maw and spat angst in my direction, and now you're on the spot.

Your malnourished ego is screaming for attention on an internet forum. What is it? Are the bullies at school tired of your loose asshole and are sniffing out some new meat? Do you need to feel important and validated? Why don't you go back to fondling yourself in front of mommy to get some well-needed attention at home, junior.

You're the one who brought his shit to me. You put yourself here by biting off more than you could fit into your giant Blue head.

You started an argument you couldn't win, and now you're "getting hoe'd".

In the future, ask yourself these six important questions before carrying out another ill-conceived challenge on someone who may or may not be smarter than you are (but will most likely be the latter):

1. Do I have anything legitimate on this person?
2. Can I back it up?
3. Am I competent enough to verbalize the responses necessary in
backing it up?
4. Am I talking out my ass because I'm having a bad day?
5. Do I have any idea what the fuck is going on around me?
6. Will I inadvertently soil myself while devoting 89% of my brain capacity to an argument I'm incapable of winning?

You're about as imposing as a two-legged hamster, and I've yet to witness you putting foot to text-ass in even the smallest sense of the term.

Travis40

Holy fuck, what's with all the OMG LHR IZ NOT HERE YET!!!!! shit? I'm not logged on 24/7 you douchebags. Fuck.

DEAR TRAVIS,

Let's get this one over with. The lack of substance in your responses makes my mind itch.

I'm feeling bored and a little tired at the moment, to be honest. I'm also feeling a bit guilty about allowing myself to text-slap an obvious wonder-tard who probably shouldn't be held accountable for his own baffling idiocy. All the same, you opened your maw and spat angst in my direction, and now you're on the spot.

Your malnourished ego is screaming for attention on an internet forum. What is it? Are the bullies at school tired of your loose asshole and are sniffing out some new meat? Do you need to feel important and validated? Why don't you go back to fondling yourself in front of mommy to get some well-needed attention at home, junior.

You're the one who brought his shit to me. You put yourself here by biting off more than you could fit into your giant Blue head.

You started an argument you couldn't win, and now you're "getting hoe'd".

In the future, ask yourself these six important questions before carrying out another ill-conceived challenge on someone who may or may not be smarter than you are (but will most likely be the latter):

1. Do I have anything legitimate on this person?
2. Can I back it up?
3. Am I competent enough to verbalize the responses necessary in
backing it up?
4. Am I talking out my ass because I'm having a bad day?
5. Do I have any idea what the fuck is going on around me?
6. Will I inadvertently soil myself while devoting 89% of my brain capacity to an argument I'm incapable of winning?

You're about as imposing as a two-legged hamster, and I've yet to witness you putting foot to text-ass in even the smallest sense of the term.

YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!??! I MIGHT BE HAPPY WITH MY LOOSE ASSHOLE. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF THAT?

1. Yes...and because of that, I'm gonna drop a Cleveland Steamer on your fucking sternum
2. Yes....I shit on your sternum :rolleyes:
3. FUCK YES CUS I'M THE TARVIS!
4. NO, I TALK OUTTA MY DICKHOLE!
5. YES CUS I DROP THA SHIT ON THE SORRY MOTHER FUCKERS WHO FUCK BLACK MIDGETS
6. WHAT THA FUCK IS SOIL?...I DON'T EAT NO DIRT ::kenfan

You think you're so damn big and bad...you kinda look like a birdie that just fucked a dinosaur with a cow dick :shock:. Maybe you just saw Honkey Kong riding a mule till the mule's ass bled green pussy. Or maybe....you just sucked a dick that looks like this >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Erect_small5.jpg

2 LEGGED HAMSTER? I'M THE 3 LEGGED HONKEY THAT'S BLACKER THAN BERNIE MAC!