Ezekiel Jackson leaves WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ric Flare!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ezekiel Jackson always seemed like a cross between both Ahmed Johnson and Bad News Brown to me. And to be fair, his career was really no less illustrious than Ahmed's was. Both had short-lived Intercontinental Title reigns and both did very little in the time they were in WWE. However, Ezekiel was actually with the company longer than Ahmed was, plus he at least has the accolade of being the last ECW Champion ever (for as much as that's worth.)

You didn't enjoy Ahmed vs the Nation of domination? That is a highlight of his career

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
You didn't enjoy Ahmed vs the Nation of domination? That is a highlight of his career

I did, but I was being objective with my last post. I dug the Ahmed/Nation rivalry and thought it was great (and it was one of the first signs of the Attitude Era being completely upon us, since the whole racial stuff was edgy content back then), although Ahmed joining the group (and especially being made to look like a fool when they attacked him and beat on him mere weeks later) was pretty stupid.