Exponent777.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Reaction score
You say that as if I were trying to appeal to you in this thread. It has nothing to do with you, and you wouldn't understand. How could you possibly find it entertaining? Fucking blueberry.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Beer said:
You say that as if I were trying to appeal to you in this thread. It has nothing to do with you, and you wouldn't understand. How could you possibly find it entertaining? Fucking blueberry.

You say that as if this your own private forum and the only people here are other Blue teenage Aussies. If I'm the blueberry because I think using an open public forum to make inside jokes that no one else will get or be entertained by is pointless, then I don't want to be on your side of the attention seeking fence. This whole forum at one time was overtaken by your stupid fucking inside jokes like you thought anyone here gave a fuck about any of it. Yet when anyone makes note that no one cares about your inside jokes and that we didn't come to this forum for that shit, you don't like it. Well here's a grand idea: if you don't want people telling you your inside jokes are FUCKING POINTLESS, then keep them in PMs....fucking blueberry.

Reaction score
See, this, THIS right here is GOOD HIAT. I got constipated reading the asininely Blue LHR hate threads. Ban every dummy that posted in those threads. Retardation by association.
BTW, n/gger.

Jew.

Beer

Reaction score
You say that as if this your own private forum and the only people here are other Blue teenage Aussies. If I'm the blueberry because I think using an open public forum to make inside jokes that no one else will get or be entertained by is pointless, then I don't want to be on your side of the attention seeking fence. This whole forum at one time was overtaken by your stupid fucking inside jokes like you thought anyone here gave a fuck about any of it. Yet when anyone makes note that no one cares about your inside jokes and that we didn't come to this forum for that shit, you don't like it. Well here's a grand idea: if you don't want people telling you your inside jokes are FUCKING POINTLESS, then keep them in PMs....fucking blueberry.

Didn't think anyone gave a fuck about. Didn't include myself in the Hayley inside jokes of any of the aussies either. Don't direct this at me as if I'm the one to blame for your lack of control over the aussies in 08/09. You were the admin, probably should have done something about it if it pissed you off so much, man.

I make SOME, inside jokes in HIAT. It isn't really that hard, but since you're a fucking blueberry I'll give you a few steps.

1. Read the thread.
2. Notice you wouldn't understand.
3. Leave the thread.

If you follow these steps blindly upon coming to a thread concerning the "inside jokes" I'm fairly sure you'll be much calmer and you won't get your panties in a twist, because you think one small thread is putting your forum down the shitter.

If you really think this forum is starting to suck terribly, how about you get off your high horse, get back on the forum as admin and do something about the masses of inbred smurfs roaming the Wrestling forums.

Axis

Reaction score
I'm in this weird nocturnal thing right now D:

he last few days I've been following the pattern of sleeping from 10am - 8pm and being awake between then. Don't know if we'd ever be on at the same time. I'M GETTING ON NOW THOUGH WOO.

...god...

Reaction score
Man Beer you missed it, he logged on and we had an enthralling chat. Sigh. We're also on like the same schedule, Axis.