EXODUS: Pro Wrestling Syndicate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Exodus-1.jpg

Frank Erwin Center – Austin, TX

The show starts with a video package that features some highlights from last week’s show

Joey Styles: Welcome everybody to the very first episode of EXODUS: Pro Wrestling Syndicate!

Jimmy Hart: Welcome everybody! Woo! I can still hear the music around my head Joey!

Shane Douglas: Shut up Jimmy! Don't ever try to butt in when I am talking!

Then some matches were showed from last week, like the Castagnoli/Benjamin, Cenymtista/Bushwackers, Three Way Dance, AJ Styles/Matt Hardy and the Rey Mysterio/Jeff Hardy match.

Gerald Pressly: Welcome to EXODUS Pro Wrestling Syndicate and I am your General Manager, Gerald Pressly. … I have so many ideas that I would like to present to you, the fans. You will see some stuff that no one has seen in other shows. I will do anything just to let my interest... err... I mean your interest to happen. EXODUS is going to be the new face of Professional Wrestling and you will definitely going to like it!

Then the video shifts to last week’s main event, Shawn Michaels and Rob Van Dam vs. The Masterpiece and John Morrison where it ended when RVD slips out of the Master Lock and Masters received a Sweet Chin Music from HBK then followed by a Five Star Frog Splash for the win…

Hell Yeah! by Rev Theory hits as EXODUS opens the show with big pyros from the stage.

Joey Styles: Welcome everybody to EXODUS: Pro Wrestling Syndicate! I would like to thank the fans for giving a full support from last week’s show and this show will be more epic! Hi! I am Joey Styles with my colleagues, Jimmy Hart and Shane Douglas!

Jimmy Hart: Oh yeah! Another show! Welcome folks! I am…

Shane Douglas: Yeah! Yeah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Now it’s my turn! Welcome to another exciting episode of EXODUS!

Jimmy Hart: What’s with the Alliteration?

Shane Douglas: Shut Up Jimmy Boy! Hi! I am The Franchise Shane Douglas delivering you tonight’s wonderful show!

Joey Styles: Okay! I think we should start the show as the first match of the night is about to start.

I Don’t Wanna Stop by Ozzy Osbourne hits as Brent Albright enters the stage with some cheap pops from the crowd.

Joey Styles: And to start off, we are going to see a confrontation between Brent Albright and The Masterpiece.

Jimmy Hart: Two of the powerhouses in EXODUS are going toe to toe Joey Styles. Who will prevail? Will it be the technician or the brawler?

Shane Douglas: To answer your question Jimmy, it will be the man who had been created perfectly by the almighty!

Then Perfect Creation by the EXODUS Music plays the sound systems as the ever cocky, The Masterpiece makes his way to the ring and receives so much boos from the crowd.

First Match: Brent Albright vs. The Masterpiece
The match is about to starts when The Masterpiece suddenly attacks an unprepared Brent before the bell rings. The Masterpiece continues to beat him with some forearms until Brent counters him by throwing him to the corner with a shoulder thrust. Brent continues to throw some shoulder thrust until Masters blocks some of it. The Masterpiece then runs toward Brent as the big man catches him with a backbody drop and into a camel clutch with his knee on the Masterpiece’s back. Masters manage to reach the lower ropes to escape the lock and to restart the match. The cocky brawler gets upperhand as he strikes his opponent with some elbows and then he knocks him down with a Polish Hammer. Masters continues his beating to his opponent as he batters him down with some forearms to the back of his head while Brent tries to defend himself with his bare hands. Masters continues doing it until Brent crawls and slips out of the Masterpiece to escape. Brent gets back on his feet and the match turned into a clash of the powerhouses as both men charges and hits each other with big clotheslines. Brent gets up first and he grabs Masters up to his feet. Brent then plans to throw his opponent with a Belly to Belly but Masters counters it with some chops in his chest and then he whips Albright to the ropes. Masters then catches him with a big scoop powerslam and covers, 1… 2… and Albright kicks out. Masters then grabs Albright back to his feet and he applies a Bear Hug to his exhausted opponent. Masters applies the pressure on his opponent’s ribs but he didn’t surrender as he manages to escape after a couple of minute by throwing Masters a headbut. Albright then gets the upperhand after as he counter every Master’s move. He then dodges a clothesline from the Masterpiece and he catches his arm and locks him with the Crowbar. The crowd starts cheering for Albright as they see his opponent is about to tap out but they were all wrong as he manages to escape after he uses his other arm to struck Brent with an elbow to the back of his neck. Brent Albright then releases him from the lock after he suffers from the pain that he received from the elbow. Masters then grabs him up and whips him to the corner just to clobber him with some punches. The ref tries to stop Masterpiece from beating his defensless opponent. He warns the cocky superstar only to get thrown out by him that resulted to a DQ. Masters was shocked from the ref’s decision and it made him totally angry as he continues to beat Albright with some punches, that made the side of his eyes to bleed, and then he follows it with a Master Lock.

Joey Styles: What is his problem? That’s enough Masters! Look at him! He’s totally unconcious!

Jimmy Hart: Good Lord Styles! Look at Brent Albright! He’s totally wearing a crimson mask!

Shane Douglas: Masters is just showing his dominance guys! Masters just told a message to every EXODUS superstars inside the locker room not to mess up with him!

Joey Styles: Well… That is just completely insane Shane!

Shane Douglas: Not! He’s Damn Crazy! Haha!

We go at the backstage as John Morrison is in front of the cameras. The crowd starts throwing some boos as the Guru of SEXODUS ignores them by putting his palm in front of the camera.

John Morrison: What I told you last week is true, I am truly a new and improved greatness! The old loser, John Morrison is dead and last week has been a part of it but starting at this time, I am the new John Morrison. I won’t lose to my matches, you’ll see me getting praised by the other Shaman of Sexiness like Rick Rude, Chuck Norris, David Hasselhoff and Danny Bonaduce. They will all go down on their knees and kiss the sexy foot of the Guru of SEXODUS. Next Week, You will see Greatness as I am going to win my match! So I am calling out anyone there at the backstage and face me! Let’s see how this Guru will make you cry in less than 5 seconds!

Then the camera goes to the hallway and we see the EXODUS General Manager, Gerald Pressly walking and from the looks of it, he is heading towards the entrance stage. The camera then fades out for a commercial break.

Commercial Break

We go back from the commercials as we see the General Manager, Gerald Pressly standing at the center of the ring while the crowds are patiently waiting for his announcement.

Gerald Pressly: For those who missed last week’s show, which definitely a big mistake, I am going to introduce myself for the second time. I am EXODUS’ General Manager, the only man who deserves for the spot, Gerald Pressly and I am here to say something that concerns you, the fans, the wrestlers at the locker room and especially this company. At this early stage, I able to get my ass to have some sponsors and event producers just to get EXODUS its first ever PPV!

Crowd slightly cheers with what the GM said

Gerald Pressly: Yes! I know this is too early for a starting company to hold an event like this but I say the early... the better! Starting this week, we are touring Texas to do some EXODUS shows for the whole month! So you rednecks and cowboys around should thank me!

GM Pressly receives some heat after that remark

Gerald Pressly: And by the end of this month, EXODUS will go to Toyota Center at Houston for its very first Pay per View Extravaganza! And it will be entitled! Desperado! Yes! It do sounds Western ay!

The crowd continues throwing some random noise as the General Manager continues his speech.

Gerald Pressly: And that is not the big news! You see, EXODUS is having its eyes on tag team wrestling. The company is willing to give tag teams some good spots in the wrestling industry so at this time… I would like show something to you all…

Mr. Pressly calls out a staff from the backstage and someone answered it as he enters the stage and he walks down the ramp holding a black case.

Gerald Pressly: I bet you wonder what’s inside. Well… here it goes (he opens the case)! Presenting the EXODUS World Tag Team Championship belt!

Crowd: Oooooohhh…. Woooaaawww!!!!

Gerald Pressly: This is the title that all of the tag teams in the industry will try to get their hands on. This is the gold that will make a tag team famous world wide. This will cement the careers of each tag teams who can grab it at the top of the food chain and at Desperado; there will be one team that will be named as the first EXODUS Tag Team Champions

The crowd continues to make some noise.

Gerald Pressly: Starting next week, I am going to schedule Four Qualifying Tag Team matches and the four winning team will go face to face at Desperado…. Oh! Wait! I almost forgot! You see, I am a sadistic type of guy which means that this four will not only go head to head in a simple Fatal Four Way Tag Team match. These four teams will go inside a Cage where two teams will start and the other teams will join in after the 5 minute mark. This will be an elimination style tag team match inside a big cage and the last team standing wins the match to become the EXODUS Tag Team Champions. I much prefer to call this match as the Four Sided Steel Warfare!

Joey Styles: A Four Sides Steel Warfare!

Jimmy Hart: Hey Joey! I know what’s the right line to say for this one… OH MY GOD!

Shane Douglas: Shut Up you two! Our General Manager is still talking!

Gerald Pressly: Now, there goes my announcement! I hope you enjoy our show tonight. It’s my time to leave and let our wrestlers give you a great night!

The General Manager then leaves the ring as the crowd continues to roar after the announcement. Then we go behind the stage and see Rey Mysterio standing and he just witnessed Mr. Pressly’s announcement at a wide screen.

Crowd pops…

Rey Mysterio: Hmmm… Desperado… EXODUS World Tag Team Championship…. Looks interesting…

Rey is rubbing his beard when RVD shows off of the camera and receives so much cheer from the fans. He hooks his arm to Mysterio’s shoulder before he greets him.

Rob Van Dam: You know what is more interesting dude?

Rey Mysterio: What?

Rob Van Dam: Seeing the great Rob Van Dam and San Diego’s hero, Rey Mysterio reunited at last.

Rey Mysterio: Oh yeah!

Rob Van Dam: Good to be back with you Rey! EXODUS will be seeing their next EXODUS World Tag Team Champs.

Rey Mysterio: You got it right amigo!

Commercial Break

Joey Styles: We are back and before the commercials, we’ve seen General Manager, Gerald Pressly made an announcement about EXODUS’ first PPV which he named it Desperado!

Jimmy Hart: I wonder why it is called, Desperado?

Shane Douglas: It comes from an Antonio Banderas movie and we all know that all Antonio Banderas movies are awesome!

Jimmy Hart: Yeah! Especially Shrek and the Spy movie with kids as their main characters!

Shane Douglas: Stop it!

Joey Styles: Uhh… yeah, and not only he announced its PPV, he also announced a Four Sides Steel Warfare for its main event! Four tag teams will be entering a big cage and the winner will become the very first EXODUS Tag Team Champion!

Then What I Want by Daughtry hits and the team of Brian Myers and Brett Matthews, the Majors get out of the stage curtain and receive some boos with their remarks on the fans.

Word Up by Korn then blasts the systems and the team of Cheech Hernandez and Cloudy Day enters the stage receiving some cheap pops as there are only few guys really know the team in the attendance.

Second Match: The Majors (Brett Matthews and Brian Myers) vs. Cheech Hernandez and Cloudy Day
Cheech and Brian started the match with some cruiserweight holds and exchanges of armdrags. Brian then gets the upper hand by pulling Cheech down the mat and he wraps him up with an armbar. Cheech then manages to escape from the lock and he gives his opponent an arm wrench but Brian counters him back with a Snapmare then followed by a soccer kick at the back of his head. Brian then grabs Cheech back to his feet and he tags his partner Brett in the process. Brian then whips his opponent to the ropes, Cheech bounces back as Myers catches him with a drop toe hold while Brett Matthews and hits his opponent with a nice low dropkick straight to his face. Brett then quickly applies a crossface afterwards as Cheech tries to break out of it. Brett is totally impatient to his opponent as he then breaks the crossface and he hits him with a big forearm to his back. Brett then grabs Cheech back to his feet and he whips him to the ropes. Brett goes for a clothesline but his opponent does a cartwheel to escape and he quickly goes for the tag to his partner, Cloudy. Day charges in the ring and hits Brett with a furious forearm. Matthews was totally stunned by the attack as Cloudy Day then grabs him and he whips him towards Cheech. His partner then catches him with a Monkey Toss, sending Brett head first to the top turnbuckle while Cloudy runs and jumps off as he hits his opponent with a double knee to his back. The crowd starts cheering them after seeing their great double team maneuver as Cloudy continues to gain some momentum to his opponent. Cloudy then whips his opponent to the ropes; Brett bounces back and receives a nice hurricanrana takedown.

Cloudy is getting the win when Brian suddenly enters the ring and attacks him. Cheech then enters the ring as well to save his partner but then Brian catches him with a Spinning Spinebuster. Cheech then rolls out of the ring after getting hit by the devastating move from Brian while Brett grabs Cloudy back to his feet. The Majors then whips their opponent to the ropes and they catch him with a double flapjack facebuster as he gets back from the ropes. The ref starts warning Brian to get back in the apron but the arrogant superstar just shoved the official away. The two then continues to beat Cloudy down. Brett then whips Cloudy to the corner while Brian follows him for an Avalanche but he misses it as Cheech comes in to pull his unconscious partner out of the corner. Brian gets mad after and he charges in toward Cheech only to get thrown out of the ring by the young superstar. Brian then gets up as Cheech jumps off the apron and knocks his opponent down with a standing Shooting Star Press. As Cheech put his opponent down, Brett and Cloudy battles it out inside the ring as Brett is at the upper hand. Brett then whips his opponent but Cloudy reverses it and sends him toward a returning Cheech and receives a stiff super kick from him and then followed by a drop toe hold, neck first second rope. The two then get ready as Cloudy runs in to hit Brett with a tiger feint kick then followed by a Running front dropkick from Cheech. Cloudy then goes for the cover while Cheech stops Brett from interfering, 1… 2… 3… and Cheech and Cloudy wins the match.

Joey Styles: What a match this was! Oh My God! These two young bucks pulled out an amazing match against an experienced team of the Majors.

Jimmy Hart: This is exactly the reason why EXODUS is putting so much effort to tag team wrestling! Just look at this match! This is totally awesome!

Shane Douglas: Nah! You still haven’t seen the team of Gymtista and Colin Cena in more serious action. I say, they are the next big team!

Joey Styles: Yeah right!

Then we go backstage and see Colin Cena and Gymtista in front of the camera. The crowd does a mixed reaction for the two.

Jimmy Hart: And speaking of the two little devils!

Colin Cena: So you’re already impressed with that! That match is trash to be honest!

Crowd boos…

Colin Cena: Have you seen our match with the two Sheepherders last week? That’s what you call a 5 star match! That match made EXODUS received a high rating!

A drunk guy from the audience: BOOO! You suck!

Gymtista: Hey! Stop throwing boos at us! You are currently looking at EXODUS’ biggest tag team at the moment! We gave some worth at the money that you paid last week. So you better all shut up and instead cheer us!

Claudio Castagnoli: Oh really!?

Colin Cena: So what’s you’re problem?

Claudio Castagnoli: When you talk about the money… There should only be one guy that should be at the center of it… It’s none other than me! Claudio Castagnoli! My matches always worth a thousand bucks!

Colin Cena: Are you trying to joke here biatch?!

Claudio Castagnoli: So you don’t believe me! Do you want mo to show it and prove it to you!

Colin gets totally intimidated as the big guy gives him a deep stare.

Colin Cena: I would love to… but I am scheduled to shoot a movie after this…

Claudio then stares Gymtista…

Gymtista: Uhmm… I am about to write my second book…

The two then quickly leaves Claudio as the cocky big Swiss Money Maker gives the two an evil smirk.

Claudio Castagnoli: How pathetic!

Commercial Break

We go back to ringside after the commercial and we see THE Matt Bentley inside the ring with the big silent Ezekiel Jackson

THE Matt Bentley: Tonight, you’re going to witness another win from THE Alliance as yours truly, the new convert, the amazing THE Matt Bentley is here in action and you’ll see why THE Alliance is the greatest faction here in EXODUS! Am I right Zeke!

Ezekiel Jackson: *does an intimidating shifty eye*

THE Matt Bentley: So let’s get this started once and for all! Who is this poor guy?
Bentley’s cocky smile just turned into shock as San Antonio hits and the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels enters the stage and receives some loud pops from his fans in Austin. Bentley is still in disbelief as he watches his opponent walking down the ramps.

Third Match: Shawn Michaels vs. THE Matt Bentley w/ Ezekiel Jackson
HBK chants starts to roar around the arena as the bell rings to start the match. Bentley is just standing at the center of the ring while Shawn checks him out. The Legendary Icon then asks the referee if he’s opponent is okay and he answered, “He’s fine!” Shawn then gives his opponent a huge backhand chop to wake him up. Bentley was totally electrified after receiving a chop to his chest; he then gets mad and runs in as HBK catches him with an armdrag. Bentley tries to get out of it as Shawn drags him down and then he hits him with an elbow drop straight to his sternum. Matt then quickly gets up and he pulls his opponent down by the hair and he puts him in a side headlock. HBK slowly gets up and tries to get out of the lock as Bentley pulls him back and he hits him with a devastating backbreaker. The Showstopper is down as THE Bentley waits him to get up. HBK is finally up as his opponent charges and the Icon surprised him with an Inverted Atomic Drop. Shawn then runs to the ropes, he bounces back and hits Bentley with a flying forearm. Shawn then gets up and he climbs up the top rope and hits his opponent with a Diving Elbow Drop. Noises from the fans can be heard around the arena as they already know what’s coming next. Shawn then kips up and he walks straight to the corner. Shawn starts tuning up the band as Bentley gets up without knowing what’s ahead of him. THE Alliance then turns and Shawn gives him a big Sweet Chin Music. Bentley falls down like a timber as HBK follows for the cover, 1… 2… 3… and Shawn Michaels wins the match.

San Antonio plays the PA’s and the crowd roars as Shawn Michaels gets up and celebrates his victory. Shawn then climbs up the second turnbuckle, clapping his hands for the fans when suddenly someone joins him in the ring. The guy then pulled Shawn down off the turnbuckle and he knocks him down with a vicious lariat. The camera zooms in to reveal the man and he’s none other than Lance Cade.

The crowd starts throwing some boos at Cade as Shawn’s protégé stares his unconcious mentor. Cade then grabs him up to his feet and he hits him with a knocking Sit-Out Spinebuster.

Joey Styles: What is his problem? Lance Cade just beat Shawn Michaels and ironically, this is the man who teached him how to wrestle? What an arrogant son of bit…

Shane Douglas: Curse him all you want! But Cade just shut this guy up! I am so happy to see this!

Jimmy Hart: What is wrong with Shawn Michaels? Are you jealous Shane ‘coz he’s more talented than you?

Shane Douglas: You better shut your mouth Hart before I throw you in the locker again!

We then go to backstage as our Interviewer; Sheena Maverick is on the set.

Sheena Maverick: Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Welcome my guest at this time, they would like to call their group as Team Italia!

Team Italia then pops in the camera, consisting of Santino Marella, Chuck Palumbo, Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke

Santino Marella: Ah! We finally arrived! We are here in this filthy-ah town of Austin, Texas.

Crowd: Boo!

Santino Marella: You are ah lucky Texans! You are here to witness ah history in the making ah! Team Italia appear for the very first time here in EXODUS! The pride of Italy is here to make our motherland proud ah and make damn U S of A cry!

Crowd: Boo!

Santino Marella: Now, I would like to introduce the members of Team Italia! First, *pointing himself*, the leader of the team, the Italian Stallion-ah! The Lover Boy! The One and only Santino Marella!

Boos from the crowd gets louder…

Santino Marella: Yeah! That disgusting sound coming from these awful Americans! Then next, the Powerhouse of the team, the Dirt Biker who loves to make his opponents make eat-ah dirt! Chuck Palumbo.

Palumbo taunts the crowd only to get boo’d.

Santino Marella: And finally, the Exztremizts from ECW! Tony Mamaluke and Little Guido! They are the Fully Grown Italians!

Little Guido: It’s Full Blooded Italians!

Santino Marella: It’s almost the same-ah! Anyways, tonight! You will see us in action for the very first time! You will be gladly to see us beat those fools! This is going to be a great night!

Commercial Break

Joey Styles: We are back and it seems like we’re going to see another tag team match as I was just informed during the commercial breaks that Team Italia’s Santino Marella and Chuck Palumbo are in action for our Main Event.

Viva Italia by EXODUS music hits as Santino Marella and the rest of Team Italia gets out of the curtain and receives some tough heat from the crowd. Santino and Chuck walk down the ramps and they throw some arrogant remarks to the fans while F.B.I. escorted them to the ramps before leaving them behind.

Fury of the Storms then hits and both Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio exits the backstage to receive some pops from the fans. The two walks down the ramps and slaps hands with the crowd as Team Italia get readies themselves for their match.

Main Event: Team Italia’s Santino Marella and Chuck Palumbo vs. Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio
The match starts between Rob Van Dam and Santino Marella as the so called Italian Stallion tried to pull out some of his dirty tricks but it backfired as Rob escapes from it and he starts throwing some kicks to his opponent’s thighs. Santino tries to fight back but the ECW Original is just too quick for him to retaliate. RVD continues “playing around” with Santino by putting him to armbars and throwing him over his back. RVD then gives a tag to his partner Rey Mysterio, the Master of 619 then gets in the ring as his partner lifts him and the two hit the Italian Stallion with a double leg drop. Rey then grabs his opponent up and he starts tossing Santino around the ring, throwing him around with some of his cruiserweight moves and some series of dropkicks. Rey then grabs his opponent back of his feet and he jumps off and attempts to throw his opponent with an armdrag but Santino counters him with an eye rake. Rey holds his eye as Santino jumps to his corner and tags in Chuck Palumbo. Palumbo enters the ring and he suddenly blindsided Rey with a forearm to the back of his head. Palumbo then starts to beat the Ultimate Underdog with some shoulder blocks and scoop slams. Rey struggles after receiving some punishment from his big opponent as the Greaser then grabs him up and he throws him at the center of the ring with a big flapjack. Rey then crawls toward the corner as Palumbo drags him out of it and gives the Underdog an elbow drop to his back. Palumbo then lifts his opponent to his shoulders and he connects him with a Backbreaker Rack.

Palumbo continues to torture his opponent by focusing on his back by throwing some forearms to his back. The Master of 619 is now in deeply pain as Palumbo easily lifts him to his shoulder and attempts to capitalize his finisher, the Full Throttle but the masked Luchadore manages to escape and he counters, taking the big guy down with an armdrag takedown. Rey then gets back to his feet and he charges in and knocks the big guy again with a front dropkick to his face. The fans rejoice by seeing the fan favorite gaining some momentum by throwing some kicks on Palumbo. The Italian Greaser then slowly gets up as Rey runs in and ducks out from Palumbo’s clothesline attempt. Rey then runs and bounces back from the ropes as Palumbo charges and gives the masked luchadore a stunning big boot. Palumbo is about to go for the win here as Santino told his partner to tag him. Palumbo has no choice but to follow his arrogant leader and he tags in the Milan Miracle. Santino rushes back in the ring and starts clubbering Mysterio to his back. Rey then shoves Santino away but then he quickly get strucked by a charging knee to his gut. Santino then whips his opponent to the ropes, Rey then bounces back and does a frog leap to escape from a Santino Battering Ram. Santino then turns around as Rey charges in and knocks his opponent down with a thilt-a-whirl hurricanrana and then quickly jumps off to his corner and tags in RVD. The Whole Damn Show then enters the ring and starts attacking Santino and he totally knocks him down with a spinning heel kick. Santino is down as RVD then connects him with the Rolling Thunder. RVD is about to climb then to the top rope as Palumbo enters the ring to stop him. Rey then joins in to prevent Palumbo from interfering and he dives in the big guy with leg scissors, knocking him over the top rope. Santino then slowly gets up as Mysterio drops him neck first to the ropes. The masked luchadore then runs in and gives the arrogant Italian with the 619. RVD then climbs up the top turnbuckle as Rey stops Chuck Palumbo from entering with a springboard plancha. The ECW Original finally connects it, Five Star Frog Splash and covers, 1… 2… 3… and the team of Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam win the match.

Fury of the Storms then hits as both Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam stand up and celebrates their victory. The two then climbs up on opposite turnbuckles as the fans continue to give those cheers and pops but their celebration goes short as I am by Dale Oliver hits the sound systems and the team of AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels enters the stage and they receive some boos from the crowd.

Joey Styles: Now, what the hell is their problem???

Shane Douglas: You see Joey! They haven’t got some exposures in tonight’s show Joey! You fool! The Phenomenal One and the Fallen Angel should always be on the show to prevent from getting low ratings!

Commercial Break

We are back and currently, we are seeing AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels having a face off with Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam inside the ring. AJ then starts to talk…

AJ Styles: I am here to congratulate you two from your current victory here tonight! That was truly an outstanding match and the fans were thrilled by seeing you two reunite.

Crowd cheers...

AJ Styles: But that doesn’t mean that you are the no. 1 candidates for the EXODUS World Tag Team Championship… You still need to prove more and not by just beating a Weird Unibrow Italian and a Biker Geek! You still need to face more formidable teams here in EXODUS and you are currently looking at that team.

Styles and Daniels did some pose as the crowd continues to give them heats. Then suddenly, Modest by Peroxwhy?gen plays the speakers as the Hardys shows off the curtains and fans starts popping as Jeff walks first to the ramps and Matt follows.

Matt Hardy: Rob… Rey…. AJ is right! Yeah! They have a point! That match never made a point and it doesn’t mean you have a potential to be in the Four Sides Steel Warfare at Desperado. You still need to face a more formidable team, a well experienced team, for example… the Hardys!

Crowd continues to pop as Matt does the V1 sign in front of the two tag teams while Jeff showed some love to the fans. Both Styles and Daniels somewhat disagree with what Matt said and they argue when suddenly Society Box by Christy Hemme plays and the team of Basham and Damaja made their first appearance in EXODUS, facing the other teams inside the tag team. The two looked on the tag teams before Basham starts to talk.

Basham: I beg to disagree Matt ‘coz the real deal here in EXODUS just arrived. You haven’t seen us for long and as we hide ourselves in the dark, we managed to get on a tougher shape. My boy Damaja here is more dangerous, he can give you a Brain Damage while me, Basham is way more intelligent! That only means one thing… You are looking right now at the next EXODUS Tag Team Champions!

Then more tag teams came out to disagree with Basham’s statement. The team of THE Tag Team, Briscoe Brothers, Motor City Machineguns, The Majors, Cheech and Cloudy, F.B.I. BWO v.2, Cenymtista came out of the stage and joined the other teams at the ringside. The arena goes silent as the entire EXODUS tag team confronts each others team and tried to prove that they deserved to be inside the Four Sides Steel Warfare.

Shane Douglas: Come on! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Jimmy Hart: You know that we might get involved when that happened, Shane.

Shane Douglas: Well… I’ll throw you there first!

Joey Styles: This is not the ending that I am expecting folks! At least we’ve seen our tag teams getting pumped up for Desperado. This is EXODUS signing off! See you next week folks!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Brent Albright vs. The Masterpiece: This actually looked like it was going to be terrible. I'm not a big fan of The Masterpiece, however, for a match involving The Masterpiece I think it was well done. It was interesting to see Masterpiece get disqualified and then snap on Albright. I'm thinking this may lead to some kind of a feud between the two.

Morrison Promo: This was a solid promo except Rick Rude is dead. I don't know if that was intended or not but yeah, he's dead so I have no idea how he'll kiss Morrison's feet but this was still a nice conceited promo by Morrison. I wonder who he's going to face next week.

GM Pressley Announcement: I thought this started off decent but it picked up very well with the announcement of the new tag team division. The match concept sounds promising and I'm curious to see who else will participate in the match. RVD and Mysterio reuniting is pretty cool and with them in the match it should be very good.

The Majors vs. Cheech Hernandez and Cloudy Day: This was a very solid tag team match. I think the chemistry between the two teams is evident as they seemed to have meshed well together. I liked the ending with Hernandez and Day going over The Majors. And either of these teams being added to the Four-Sided Steel Warfare would be nice.

Colin Cena, Gymtista and Claudio Segment: Hahaha...I don't know what this was about as this is my first time reading so I'm not very familiar with the characters but I chuckled a bit at it.

Shawn Michaels vs. THE Matt Bentley: This was a quick match. It was almost, in my opinion, a glorified squash. I didn't see Cade attacking Shawn coming but it is a promising feud if done properly.

Team Italia Promo: This was a typical Santino promo. I liked the bit with Santino getting FBI's name wrong, as I said it's typical Santino. Nice job keeping him in character here.

Santino Marella and Chuck Palumbo vs. Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio: This was a great main event and I kind of figured RVD and Mysterio pulling out the victory. I liked the ending segment with Styles/Daniels and The Hardy's coming out before being followed by all the other tag teams. I'm really curious to see who will be participating in the Four-Sided Steel Warfare match as it has incredible potential to be awesome.

Additonal Feedback/Comments: This was my first time reading and I have to say it was a good show. I don't think it was one of your best shows you've produced but it's still interesting. I'm curious about the tag team situation, Cade/Michaels could be nice and Masterpiece showing his ruthless side was cool as well. I'm not familiar with the characters of Colin Cena and Gymtista but I assume they're parodies of Cena and Batista. It was entertaining promo but again I have no idea what it can or will lead to. Well, I'll be checking out your next show.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Matches: With the first match, I like how you are making the Masterpiece into a main event monster, as you made him look good against Albright but also made Masters look like an unrelenting monster even though he lost to Brent by DQ. Onto the next match, and I am not very familiar with Cheech and Cloudy, so I cannot exactly point out your faults :p, except for the fact that you used Hawkins and Ryder AKA in this thread the Majors. Onto the interesting Cousin vs. Cousin match, I was surprised to see that this match was somewhat shorter than the others since it had the most potential, and the Cade and Michaels feud is intriguing to say the least, and I can't way to see how it pans out. Now onto the main event, and first off, I think that this was a very odd way to end the show with Team Italia (who are FTW) up against RVD and Mysterio as the main event, but your decision came apparent soon after, as you choice the right team in RVD and Mysterio to win the match.

Promos: The Morrison promo was somewhat short but it was in character, and I look forward to seeing Morrison's match, simply because I <3 Morrison. The introduction of the EXODUS World Tag Team Championships was nice and I can't wait for the Four Side Caged Warfare at Desperado, as well as the reuniting of RVD and Mysterio, who I always liked as a team until RVD injured himself. I LOL'ed at Colin and Gym scared at Claudio and the Cena and Tista respective movie and book references, and even though it was not exactly a promo, I love the idea of the THE stable. Santino as the mouthpiece of Team Italia is funny and I love the idea of this stable, and event though it was an interesting an different way to finish off the show with all the teams for the Caged Warfare, it was a rather abrupt ending in my eyes.

Final Comments: Overall Levi, it was a great show on your part, and the Cade vs. Michaels and Caged Warfare are things that I am especially looking forward to after this show, and it is just a matter of time before you announce Cade vs. Michaels for Desperado. One minor problem was the rather abrupt ending but I believe that since you are heavily hyping the first ever EXODUS Tag Team Title match, it was a fitting ending to the show. Well done.:y:

The Leviathan

Reaction score
EXODUS will invade El Paso, Texas for its third Primetime Show!

Who will enter the Steel Warfare?
We are going to see tag teams going toe to toe as two of the four qualifying matches will take place. Which team will be on the qualifying match and be lucky to have a place inside the Four Sides Steel Warfare at Desperado?

A Return to School
Last week, we've seen Lance Cade ambushing his mentor Shawn Michaels after winning his match against Matt Bentley. Now, the rough rowdy redneck from Nashville will speak up and explain the reason why he give his teacher an unmerciful lariat.

Updates on Brent Albright
Brent Albright received some stitches beside his right eye last week thanks to the brutal beatings that The Masterpiece did to him. Brent Albright is currently in his residence and we have no idea if the Shooter will be in attendance in this week's show.

Open Challenge of Greatness
John Morrison is still unhappy with his lost against Rob Van Dam and Shawn Michaels two weeks ago. This made him issued an open challenge for this week's show. Will the Shaman finally get the win that he wants? Who will be the man who accepted his challenge?

The Heartbreak Kid takes on The Masterpiece
EXODUS will be having a singles match for its main event as the cocky Masterpiece takes on his childhood hero and now his envied nemesis, Shawn Michaels. Will Michaels continue his on-going momentum by giving his opponent the Sweet Chin Music or will The Masterpiece put Showstopper put him to silent?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Desperado-2.png

Main Event: A Four Sides Steel Warfare for the EXODUS World Tag Team Championship

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

To those who don't know who Cheech and Cloudy are, here's a video of them in a match against Colin Cena (Colin Delaney) and Gymtista (Jimmy Olsen)
[YT]kLc0rIE0eZU[/YT]
(Cheech and Cloudy are the ones with white pants while the Olsens are in purple)

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm curious to see who competes in two of the four qualifying matches this week for Steel Warfare. As I said in my review, this is an interesting concept. I think any of the tag teams will fit well in the environment of the contest. I'm not sure as to why Cade attacked Shawn but I hope you have something interesting planned and not the typical jealousy motive. Hopefully, you have something different planned. The update on Brent Albright could be a satellite interview? I'm not sure about this but it's apparently leading into a feud between Albright and Masters. The Open Challenge of Greatness is interesting as well because I'm not too sure what you have planned for Morrison. There are a lot of ways you can go with this so I'll be checking it out to find out who challenges Morrison if anyone. Depending on how the show progresses, I think we're going to see either an Albright or Cade run-in, possibly both which may lead to a tag team match next week which would be interesting. I'll be reading...

Evil Austin

By tag teams going toe to toe that should be interesting, not sure what you mean it could mean a tag team match where the two winners are allowed into the cage match or tag team partners are up against each other which is what I would love to see. Briscoe vs. Briscoe !

It will probably just be him trying to go out on his own, maybe have a small feud with Michaels and then move to the upper mid card but it looks like you are planning on using him a lot now wonder what you have planned.

He will probably make a run in during a Masters match making a feud between the two for Desperado.

Shawn Michaels > Masters, both Lance and Brent make run ins during the match.

seX-Power

Good to see you are making the four way tag the main event, props to you for pushing the division so much. No idea as to who will win the match, there are a lot of good times in EXODUS. The Cade/Michaels feud should not go on very long tbh, put Lance over with a Lucky win and have them move on. The Masters/Albright feud is looking good though. Push Morrison plz, have him win in the open challenge. For the ME, have Masters win by interference imo, and then shock everyone by having Albright come out and own him.

Show and BTB are looking good Levi, soz about the no-show with the review, I still remember it though and will hit you up sometime.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Exodus-1.jpg
El Paso County Coliseum – El Paso, TX

The show starts with a video package that features some highlights from last week’s show

It shows the match between Brent Albright and The Masterpiece where Albright won the match via DQ. This made Masters unhappy with the result that made him beat the hell out of his opponent.

Then it cuts to General Manager, Gerald Pressly’s announcement about EXODUS’ first PPV, Desperado.

Gerald Pressly: This is the title that all of the tag teams in the industry will try to get their hands on. This is the gold that will make a tag team famous world wide. This will cement the careers of each tag teams who can grab it at the top of the food chain and at Desperado; there will be one team that will be named as the first EXODUS Tag Team Champions

Gerald Pressly: Starting next week, I am going to schedule Four Qualifying Tag Team matches and the four winning team will go face to face at Desperado…. Oh! Wait! I almost forgot! You see, I am a sadistic type of guy which means that this four will not only go head to head in a simple Fatal Four Way Tag Team match. These four teams will go inside a Cage where two teams will start and the other teams will join in after the 5 minute mark. This will be an elimination style tag team match inside a big cage and the last team standing wins the match to become the EXODUS Tag Team Champions. I much prefer to call this match as the Four Sided Steel Warfare!

Then we jump off to the Shawn Michaels/Matt Bentley match where HBK gave his opponent a Sweet Chin Music to win the match. Then after the match, we saw Lance Cade entered the ring and beat Shawn Michael down.

The video then go forwards to the main event where the reunited team of RVD and Rey Mysterio won against Team Italia’s Santino Marella and Chuck Palumbo. After the match we saw AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels join the winning team in the ring.

AJ Styles: But that doesn’t mean that you are the no. 1 candidates for the EXODUS World Tag Team Championship… You still need to prove more and not by just beating a Weird Unibrow Italian and a Biker Geek! You still need to face more formidable teams here in EXODUS and you are currently looking at that team.

Then the Hardys showed up
Matt Hardy: Rob… Rey…. AJ is right! Yeah! They have a point! That match never made a point and it doesn’t mean you have a potential to be in the Four Sides Steel Warfare at Desperado. You still need to face a more formidable team, a well experienced team, for example… the Hardys!

Basham and Damaja then came out to cut Matt Hardy…

Basham: I beg to disagree Matt ‘coz the real deal here in EXODUS just arrived. You haven’t seen us for long and as we hide ourselves in the dark, we managed to get on a tougher shape. My boy Damaja here is more dangerous, he can give you a Brain Damage while me, Basham is way more intelligent! That only means one thing… You are looking right now at the next EXODUS Tag Team Champions!

Then more tag teams came out to disagree with Basham’s statement. The team of THE Tag Team, Briscoe Brothers, Motor City Machineguns, The Majors, Cheech and Cloudy, F.B.I. BWO v.2, Cenymtista came out of the stage and joined the other teams at the ringside. The arena goes silent as the entire EXODUS tag team confronts each others team and tried to prove that they deserved to be inside the Four Sides Steel Warfare.

Hell Yeah! by Rev Theory hits as EXODUS opens the show with big pyros from the stage.

Joey Styles: Welcome Everybody to EXODUS: Pro Wrestling Syndicate! Tonight, we are going to see two lucky teams getting their spots at Desperado’s Main Event, the Four Sides Steel Warfare! Hi! I am Joey Styles and along with me are the guys who are also excited to see these teams tonight, Jimmy Hart and Shane Douglas.

Jimmy Hart: It’s great to be back! I can’t believe we are already on our third episode, and this episode is going to be more special because of this Qualifying Matches!

Shane Douglas: Don’t worry Jimmy! You will be out of this announcing team before Desperado!

Jimmy Hart: Oh! Don’t be such a mean mean man Shane!

Society Box by Christy Hemme hits the Sound Systems as the team of Basham and Damaja opens the show for the First Qualifying Match.

Joey Styles: And here we go folks! We start off the show with the First Qualifying Match for a Four Sides Steel Warfare spot at Desperado.

Shane Douglas: And the first potential team to become the EXODUS World Tag Team Champions is here, Basham and Damaja!

Both men entered the ring and prepare their match while waiting for their opponent. Basham and Damaja do some stretches until Booyaka 619 pops the speakers. The crowd erupts while the two are a bit shocked as Rey Mysterio jumps out of the pyros while RVD walks out the entrance stage.

First Match: Qualifying Match for a Steel Warfare Spot: Basham and Damaja vs. Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam
Rey and RVD enter the ring with some pop from the crowd as Basham and Damaja are just standing at the corner, staring their opponents. The bell rings to start the match as both Damaja and Rob Van Dam gets on the apron leaving their partners as the legal men. Rey then talks with his partner to plan out this match when Basham suddenly rushes forward and beats him down with some forearms to the back of his head. Basham continues to clobber his opponent as Rey defends himself by blocking those punches with his arms. Basham then grabs his masked opponent and he whips him to the ropes. Rey then bounces back and he gives The Basham a low dropkick to his knees. The fans slightly pop by seeing the Human Highlight Reel gets up and walks toward his corner but Basham prevents him from making the tag with a clothesline to the back of his head. Basham then tags in Damaja and the two double teams the Luchadore with a double gutbuster. The vicious Damaja then continues to punish his opponent with some stiff kicks and hard punches. Damaja showed some of his cockiness as he plays around with Rey Mysterio. This made him paid the price when Mysterio manages to counter his Reverse DDT with his own. Rey finally gets the tag and RVD charges in the ring, giving both Basham and Damaja some rolling kicks. RVD cleans house as he throws Basham over the top rope with a flapjack dropkick while Damaja rolls out of the ring. RVD then made a wrong decision as he goes for a springboard plancha only for the two catches him and they throw him back first to the barricades.

Both Basham and Damaja then throw their opponent back in the ring and the legal man, Damaja quickly follows him and starts working on his back with some knee strikes to it. Damaja then applies a Mexican Surfboard his opponent and RVD is nowhere to go. The Extreme One of a Kind tries to pull one of his arms to escape as Damaja continues to put some pressure to his back. RVD then manages to roll over to escape from his opponent and Damaja then grabs his opponent only to get fooled by a playing possum from RVD as he jumps off and throws his opponent with a Monkey Flip. RVD gets back to his feet and Damaja follows and charges toward his opponent only to get caught by an armdrag from RVD. RVD continues to roll and gain some momentum against Damaja until he throws him down with a backbody drop. RVD then goes for the Rolling Thunder as Basham saves his partner by pulling him out of the ring and RVD missed it. RVD is totally tired out as he decided to make a tag to his partner but he failed as Damaja stops him with a big splash to his back. The ECW Original is now in deep trouble as Damaja continues to work on his injured back. Damaja then applies an abdominal stretch to his opponent until RVD manages to escape from it by throwing his opponent with a hip toss. This gave RVD a chance and he gets a hot tag on Rey Mysterio. Mysterio enters the ring as Damaja tags in his partner, Basham. The Human Highlight Reel starts tossing his opponent around, Basham gets dizzy as Rey runs in and hits his opponent with a wheelbarrow bulldog. Rey is going for the win here but Damaja stops him. RVD then joins in to help his partner and knocks Damaja down with a springboard side kick. RVD then throws Damaja out of the ring and he finally hits him with the plancha. As RVD continues to beat Damaja from ringside, Basham kicks Rey to his midsection and then runs to the ropes. He bounces back for a running boot but Rey ducks it. Rey then hits Basham with a front dropkick to his back and he stumbles down, neck first, the second ropes. Rey then quickly runs to the opposite ropes and he finally connects his finisher, the 619 and covers, 1…. 2… 3… and the team of Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam gets a spot to the Steel Warfare Match.

Joey Styles: Here you go folks! The team of Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam just got their chance to become the first EXODUS World Tag Team Champions by having their slot in the Steel Warfare.

Jimmy Hart: This match will definitely going to be phenomenal by seeing this two inside that humongous cage.

Shane Douglas: How come you were totally amazed of this two??? Just look at Basham and Damaja? They are the one who definitely has the future and not those two ECW oldies!

Jimmy Hart: Have you just heard what you said Shane?

Shane Douglas: Shut Up!

The camera then takes us at the hallway backstage and we see John Morrison doing his cocky strut as he heads toward the entrance stage for his Open Challenge is next.

Commercial Break

We go back from the commercial as Moonlight Drive suddenly hits the speakers and the Guru of SEXODUS, John Morrison makes his way to the ring and receives some tough reactions from the crowd. Morrison then gets a mic from the production staff before he enter the ring.

John Morrison: The Guru of SEXODUS is finally here to get some action as yours truly announced the Challenge of Greatness last week. I am here to face someone in the locker room and prove to you people that The Shaman is a whole new package. So right now, I am calling anyone to come out of the locker room and face the one and only Greatness in this ring this instant!

Morrison waits for someone to come out of the stage but looks like no one is interested to face the Shaman.

John Morrison: Wow! I am totally flattered right now... looks like no one is going to face me. All of those fools chickened out and don't want to face the biggest A-lister of 'em all... No one is manly enough to face the one and only...

Then Fake It by Seether plays the PA's, shutting John Morrison up from talking, and CM Punk gets out of the stage curtains and receives some pops from the fans.

Joey Styles: It's CM Punk! There you go John! There's your opponent for tonight! It's the Straightedge Superstar, CM Punk!

Jimmy Hart: And I believe this is Punk's very first appearance in EXODUS!

Shane Douglas: Yeah! He's not a chicken but his courageous act will just turn into a joke when John Morrison beats him.

Punk gets on the steel steps as Morrison drops the mic and taunts his opponent to get inside the ring.

Second Match: John Morrison vs. CM Punk
The bell rings and the match starts as both competitors circle around the ring and tries to get their hands out of their opponents. Morrison then dashes toward his opponent and he takes him down with a spear like maneuver. Morrison starts throwing some punches on Punk as the Straightedge Superstar tries to counter. Morrison then gets up and he drags Punk up by his hair and he connects him with a backbreaker. Morrison continues to get the upperhand as he somewhat place CM Punk in a wrestling clinic with some holds that we never seen much from the Shaman. Punk then tries to counter but the Guru of SEXODUS quickly quiets him down with a roundhouse kick. Morrison continues to gain the upperhand against Punk as he applies a facelock to him. The Straightedge Superstar then tries to get out from it as he slowly gets up to his feet and he breaks the lock. Morrison then gets up and goes for an attack as Punk retaliates and knocks Morrison down with some series of punches to his head. As most of the fans have thought Punk is getting the upperhand, Morrison gets the match back on his side as he evades Punk’s enzuigiri and then he pulls his opponent’s leg and he applies him with a single boston crab. Morrison continues to pressure his opponent with the submission hold as Punk tries to get out of it. Punk manages to turn around and kicks Morrison out to get out of the lock. Both men get up at the same time as the Straightedge Superstar gives his opponent a huge dropkick. Morrison gets back and Punk catches him with another dropkick. Punk is pumping up as the Guru of SEXODUS slowly gets up. Morrison is finally up to his feet at the corner as Punk runs toward and strikes him with a high knee to his face. Punk then locks his opponent’s head and attempts to connect him with a bulldog but Morrison escapes and shoves Punk away. The Straightedge Superstar then runs forward as Morrison catches him with a stunning Superkick then followed by a flare leg drop. This gives Morrison some advantage as Punk is down at the mat. Morrison climbs up the top rope and he jumps off for a Moonsault only to get crash and burn down the canvass as the Straightedge Superstar rolls out of it. Punk then gets up and Morrison follows as he goes for a running clothesline. Morrison then ducks out of it and he puts his opponent in a waistlock and connects him with a belly to back wheelbarrow facebuster. Morrison then goes to the apron and waits for Punk to get up. The Straightedge Superstar is finally up as Morrison does a springboard roundhouse kick but Punk sidesteps to evade the move. Morrison quickly gets up as Punk runs in the ropes; he bounces back and jumps off for a surprise Sunset Flip Cover on Morrison, 1… 2… 3… and CM Punk beats John Morrison.

Joey Styles: Whoah! Punk just won the match!

Shane Douglas: This one’s a fluke Joey! Morrison was totally unprepared what’s coming out of him! Punk then took this as his advantage!

Jimmy Hart: But Morrison should know that he always come prepared during a wrestling match.

Fake It by Seether plays as Punk stands up and raises his hands for his victory but the Shaman isn’t happy about it as he blindsided his opponent. The crowd throws some boos as Morrison continues giving assaults at CM Punk.

Shane Douglas: Yeah! That’s right Morrison! Give him what he should have!

Joey Styles: This is just purely out of sportsmanship!

Officials come quickly inside the ring to stop the brawl as the cameras leave it and heads at the parking lot as we see Lance Cade arriving, the crowd continues to throw some heat at the arena as they see the man who beat Shawn Michaels last week.

Commercial Break

After the commercials, we go back inside the ring as Then I've Got to Have It by Jermaine Dupri hits and the Swiss Money Making Machine; Claudio Castagnoli enters the stage and receives some huge heat from the crowd. Claudio then enters the ring and waits for his opponent for tonight’s match.

Shane Douglas: Here comes the Swiss Money Making Machine! Claudio Castagnoli! This guy has the talent and I am seeing myself when I was younger in Claudio! He’s the Next Big Thing here in EXODUS!

Jimmy Hart: Well, I have nothing to argue with that, he made me impressed during his match against Shelton Benjamin and he might impress us more tonight in this match.

Then the Glass Breaks and the new BWO theme by EXODUS music hits as Shark Boy makes his way to the ring with the Blue Meanie in his side and receives some cheap pops from the crowd.

Joey Styles: How about this tough son of a gun, Shark Boy? We’ve seen him and Meanie last 2 weeks and they bring back BWO here in EXODUS.

Shane Douglas: Haha! Claudio will just put BWO back to where it belongs! Garbage!

Third Match: Claudio Castagnoli vs. Shark Boy w/ Blue Meanie
The match starts as Claudio rushes forward his opponent with a Bicycle Kick. Claudio continues to beat his opponent down as Shark Boy tries to fight back. The Badass from the Deep Sea tries to get his fair share of the match but he always fail to do it as his big opponent counters him with some chops and European uppercuts while Meanie closes his eyes as he can’t watch it anymore. The match turned one sided until Claudio finally ends it with the Ricola Bomb to get the 1, 2, 3, count.

Jimmy Hart: It’s already over!

Shane Douglas: I told you guys! Claudio will just throw Shark Boy to garbage! And it was easy just like that!

Joey Styles: Another impressing match from Claudio Castagnoli and he literally destroyed his opponent, Shark Boy tonight.

Then we go backstage as EXODUS’ Backstage Interviewer, Ivan Charles is in set with the Hardys.

Ivan Charles: Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Welcome! Matt and Jeff, they are the Hardys!

Crowd pops…

Ivan Charles: Well, we all know that you two have a past and this past year is a bit hot and cold for the team and now, we are seeing you two as a unit again. Now, I would like to ask, are the Hardys really back? I mean have you settled your differences?

Matt Hardy: Let me handle this Jeff. You’re right; we’ve been in a rollercoaster ride last year and know you were all surprise seeing us back as a team. You see Ivan; I got jealous of my brother. I lost my mind and I became furious but then my brother here is just patient and he tried to understand my mistakes.

Jeff Hardy: Matt is right there! He learned from his mistakes, I forgive him, and now the Hardys are back and we are better than ever! You will see us in a Qualifying Match to get a spot at the Steel Warfare at Desperado, we will win that match and then we are going to win that match and become the first ever EXODUS World Tag Team Champions.

The crowd pops as their favorite team do their Extreme and V1 signs in front of the camera until AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels come in and the pops just turned into boos.

AJ Styles: Sorry to disturb your family moments there but I am here to disagree with you saying that you will win the EXODUS World Tag Team titles.

Christopher Daniels: It’s so easy to dream but I tell you that it’s hard to put it into reality. You just returned as a team and I believe, until know you still doubt with each other even a little!

Crowd boos…

AJ Styles: But we don’t care about it at all! We’re just here to tell you that we are also having our Qualifying Match and it will happen next! You will see us win that match, and then we are going to enter the Four Sides Steel Warfare and we are going to become the first EXODUS World Tag Team Champions!

The two teams then goes face to face as the camera fades for a commercial break

Commercial Break

After the Commercials, we see the first team who got a spot at the Steel Warfare match at Desperado, Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio.

Rob Van Dam: We’ve heard other tag teams that they are going to win the EXODUS World Tag Team Championships at Desperado but until now, they are all speculations! They still need to win their Qualifying Matches to get their asses inside the Steel Warfare.

Rey Mysterio: You are looking at the real deal! We just get our way to Desperado. A one way ticket to success for the ticket!

Rob Van Dam: So you better not listen to those other guys ‘coz at this time, you are looking at your possible Tag Team Champions!

Joey Styles: They have a point there. They already have their place inside the cage after winning their Qualifying Matches.

Shane Douglas: Don’t fool yourselves! You will just waste your time inside the cage! These two middle-aged guys should stop dreaming of getting the titles.

Jimmy Hart: Well, for now, they are my bet to win the titles!

As the three continues to talk about the promos that the tag teams did, I am by Dale Oliver hits as the team of AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels enter the stage and receives some boos from the crowd while they walk down the ramps.

Then Gimme back my Bullets by Lynrd Skynrd plays as the Briscoe Brothers make their way to the ring.

Fourth Match: Qualifying Match for a Steel Warfare Spot: AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels vs. Briscoe Brothers
The bell rings as AJ Styles and Mark Briscoe are in the ring to start the match. The two starts to circle around the squared circle until the action comes out as the two exchanges some armdrags and dropkicks until AJ catches his opponent down with an armdrag takedown into an armbar. Mark tries to get out but the Phenomenal One gives him a tight lock. Mark slowly gets up and he manages to use his power and he whips Styles to the ropes. Styles bounces back and Mark catches him with a kick to his midsection and followed by an arm wrench. AJ fights back with an elbow to the back of his head and he flips over his opponent and he gives him a waist lock and followed by a big German Suplex. Styles gets up and he tags in his partner, Christopher Daniels. The Fallen Angel charges in the ring and starts stomping Mark down before he tries to get up. Daniels then grabs his opponent back to his feet and he whips him to the ropes and struck him down with a high dropkick as he gets back. Daniels then applies a headlock to his opponent as Mark tries to get back on his feet and hits his opponent with a jawbreaker to escape the lock. Mark then jumps off to get a tag on his brother Jay and the other Briscoe springs in to action by taking Daniels down with some series of double forehand chops to his chest. Daniels then gets up as Jay charges and jumps off for a hurricanrana on the Fallen Angel. Jay continues the rush of his adrenaline as he even drops the interfering AJ Styles down with a backbody drop while Daniels tries to escape by rolling out of the ring. Jay then follows his legal opponent and does a springboard crossbody only for Daniels to evade it and he crashes down the floor. Daniels then throws his opponent back in the ring and he tags in AJ Styles. The Phenomenal One charges in the ring and hits Jay with some elbow drops to the back of his head until the ref stops him.

Styles continues to work on his opponent until the Briscoe manages to turn things up by ducking out the Discus Clothesline and then he gives his opponent a stunning Super Kick. This gave Jay much time to make a tag on Mark and his brother quickly enters and charges forward Styles with some dropkicks and chops. The Fallen Angel then suddenly stops Mark’s ongoing momentum by attacking him behind as Jay then joins in the brawl and gives Daniels his own medicine, a reverse hurricarana. Daniels then gets up and charges as Jay catches him with a Reverse STO, face first to the second turnbuckle. Daniels is totally out cold after the STO that gave the brothers a chance on winning by beating AJ Styles. Mark hits Styles with an Uppercut that followed by a Leg Lariat from Jay and then a jaw breaker followed by a running boot from Mark and finishes it off with another Reverse STO from Jay. The crowd pumps as the brothers just “owned” Styles right there, Jay then signals for the Spike Jay Driller as Mark quickly gets on the apron. Jay gets his opponent in underhook and he lifts him up as Mark does a springboard but Daniels suddenly butts in and pulls his opponent’s legs and Mark hits his neck at the top rope. This gave Styles to recover and counters Jay with a backbody drop. Jay then slowly gets up as Styles hits him with a high impact Discuss Clothesline, Daniels then hits him with the B.M.E. and Styles connects Jay with a springboard Frog Splash and covers, 1… 2… 3… and AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels win the match.

Shane Douglas: Haha! Another magnificent match right there! You see! There goes your EXODUS World Tag Team Champion!

Jimmy Hart: Don’t get your predictions this early Shane; we still have to see the other two teams who will enter the Steel Warfare Match.

Shane Douglas: I don’t need your suggestions Jimmy! They are one of the best teams here in EXODUS! And now that they get their place inside this Steel Warfare, this only means one thing; they are your first EXODUS World Tag Team Champs!

Joey Styles: Well, I won’t be surprise if this two win that match at Desperado as they are really one of the talented team here in EXODUS today. Anyway, our staff just informed us about Brent Albright’s current condition after the beating he received from The Masterpiece last week.

It then shows some close up photos of Albright, having a stitch and a bruise around his right eye. There are also some photos of him with his medical check up.

Shane Douglas: Just look at what the Masterpiece did to him haha!

Joey Styles: What happened to Brent is serious Shane! He might get blind due to that! Please don’t take this as a joke!

Shane Douglas: Shut Up! Why am I going to follow a guy who screams like a little girl when he sees blood!

Commercial Break

We are back from commercials and we see Lance Cade inside the ring with a mic on his hand as a relentless heat from the crowd can be felt inside the arena after what had Cade done to Shawn Michaels last week.

Lance Cade: Now, you want to know what just happened last week. You want to know why I put Michaels down which I suppose is the right thing to do to a man like him and now you want me to appplogize!

Crowd Boos…

Lance Cade: Okay! I’ll explain why but first, I would like to invite someone in this ring. He’s the man who I beat last week and the one who taught me how to wrestle and how to take bumps and stand on my own feet afterwards. He’s the Showstopper, Shawn Michaels.

San Antonio hits the speaker and the Heartbreak Kid; Shawn Michaels enters the stage in his wrestling gear, for his match with The Masterpiece later on, and receives some loud pops from the crowd. The Showstopper slowly walks down the ramps while Cade watches him in the ring with a vicious stare. Michaels decides to stop at the ringside to prevent him on what he might do on Lance Cade and he asks the Rough Redneck to start talking.

Lance Cade: Now, you see Shawn! I know you are scheduled for a match tonight but this thing is important. About last week, I am about to say something about it and I won’t give a damn apology to you!

Crowd boos,,,

Lance Cade: I invited you here ‘coz I am about to explain why I did that to you! You see Shawn, you become my teacher, my mentor, and I almost treat you as my second father. You made this poor weak kid from Nashville to a strong brute force! I learned a lot of things from you and I use it until now. These are the good things that I and my colleagues learned from the Heart Break Kid but then I all turned it down after what you did to me! When I got kicked out from a wrestling company, you didn’t help me. I try to call you but no one answered, you never showed up Shawn. One of the things that I learned from you Shawn is to keep your feet down the ground, help those who are in need and let God do the rest. Then that time came, I am the one who is in need and I never received a help from the man who I’ve learned so many valuable things in life! You decided to stick your ass with the “Boss” and said it’s the right thing to do! That’s Bullshit Shawn! That’s Bull…

Shawn Michaels: Wait a sec Lance! About that, it’s all true! You need to help someone who is in need! You are out of your mind during that time! You let your mind get controlled of those pills until you totally freaked out and when they fired you because of this, I think that is the right thing to do! That is the help that you need Cade and now look at you, you are a changed man!

Lance Cade: Stop It Shawn! You let your ego run again! You think it‘s right to side with the ones who have the higher power and ignore the weaker one but look what happened, you also kicked out of that place! You get fooled by those people! So you better think that you are the wrong here Shawn! You’re the one who should apologize and not me!

Shawn Michaels: This is a big misunderstanding Lance…

Shawn continues to talk until The Masterpiece comes out from nowhere and knocks HBK down with a big Polish Hammer at the back. Lance then gets out of the ring and gives Masters a hand on giving a tough beating at the downed Showstopper.

Joey Styles: This is an outrage! The Masterpiece should be Shawn Michaels’ opponent tonight but he can’t wait for the match and he decided to struck in and beat the Heart Break Kid before the match starts!

Jimmy Hart: Now, what will happen? Is the match still on?

Shane Douglas: Just let us watch this! Lance Cade is right! Shawn Michaels is a no good egoistic mentor! The truth is, he only thought about the money when he runs that school during that time! He never thought about his students!

The 2 on 1 assault continues as Lance Cade whips his former mentor down to the steel steps, hitting his back first. Both Cade and Masters then throw the seated Michaels with some punches and kicks until I Don’t Wanna Stop by Ozzy Osbourne hits as Brent Albright made a surprise appearance after what The Masterpiece did to him last week. Brent runs down the ramp with a steel chair as Cade retreats and jumps off the audience area to leave the Masterpiece behind. As the Rough Redneck runs through the crowd, The Masterpiece decided to confront Albright and it only gave him a headache as he gets a Chair Shot from the Shooter. Brent then checks on the unconscious Shawn Michaels at the steel steps before he looks for something under the ring and he found a chain that made the fans go pop. Albright wraps the chain around his hand and waits for The Masterpiece to get up. Masters is finally up and he dodges a chain punch from Albright who is totally into getting his payback from last week. Masters runs and exits the stage as Brent Albright helps the Showstopper.

Shane Douglas: Now there goes your Main Event Match! Damn it! I thought Brent is lying in his hospital bed.

Joey Styles: Well, now he isn’t and he wants to get his revenge from what The Masterpiece did to him last week.

Jimmy Hart: Brent Albright is our tonight’s hero!

Joey Styles: There you go folks, I am sorry about the cancelled main event due to obvious reasons. Now, we are expecting from more heated confrontations next week!

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Exodus Review

Highlights- This was a good way to introduce new readers such as myself to your show.

Basham's vs. RVD/Rey- Classic heel team vs. face team match psychology. It was easy to predict who was going to win the match, but it was still entertaining nonetheless.

Morrison promo- The guru of sexodus = best name ever. The promo was good too.

Morrison vs. Punk- Okay, the first sentence of this match has some really weird wording to it. "tries to get their hands out of their opponents" WTF? You could take that in so many gross directions. Damn good match after that though. Nonstop action.

Claudio vs. Shark Boy- One word: RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardy/AJ/Daniels promo- This was very good. I like how much you are showcasing your tag teams. It's something very different from most BTB's.

RVD/Mysterio promo- Short, but sweet.

AJ/Daniels vs. the Briscoes- Great now I've got Gimmie Back my Bullets stuck in my head, thanks lol. This was a fantastic match. There's no doubt that this was the best match of the show.

Final promo- Some really good stuff here. I'm liking this story, but I'm not liking the fact that Chris Masters is in the main event. The brawl was a good way to end the show.

Final Thoughts- This was a really good show. I'm a big fan of tag team wrestling, so you've made me happy with this show. I'll keep reading for sure.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Review of EXODUS

First off, it was the right thing to do by recapping the announcement of the Caged Warfare match for Desperado for the new EXODUS Tag Team Titles, as it will most likely be the main event of the show. Let me just say that the Hardy Boys, Styles and Daniels or Rey Mysterio and RVD FTFW.

If RVD does not win in this match, I stop reading forever. Stuff Mysterio, RVD pwns :p. There was good action throughout the entire match, but the Bashams bring the value of the match down, so you made the right decision here in making Rey and RVD get the win, but RVD should have got the pin :p.

As I have previously said and as CGK just said on top of me, the Guru of SEXODUS is ingenious :p. Push him to the title plz. CM PUNK~! Because you made this match, you have my love forever :D [/nohomo]. Constant action throughout, but you seemed to strip Morrison of all momentum by having him pinned with a Roll Up, and it was somewhat of a cheap finish tbh :$.

Onto the next match, and this show is really match heavy, the only promos has been the recap of last weeks and a short Morrison promo which is somewhat of a shame. However, this match was a squash, but since you are giving Castagnoli a push, it is passable.

Another short promo, but since the Hardys are not very good promo workers, you are forgiven :p. Nice way to settle the differences between Matt and Jeff, and afte Desperado, a Hardy Boys and Phenomenal Angels feud would be fucking awesome. BOOK IT ~! :eek:.

Onto the next promo, and it was quite short once again. However, what I did not like was Rob saying the next possible EXODUS Tag Team Champions, it seemed as though they lacked confidence. Wrestlers are nomally cocky and ensure the fans they will win their huge match.

I have not seen to much of the Briscoes but I have heard nothing but praise for them, so the Phenomenal Angels vs. the Briscoes is a match that I would love to see. The way you wrote this match, I have to agree with CGK as to that this was the match of the night. THANK GOD~! 2 of the 3 teams that I wanted to be win the match are in it, and the others may be in it as well :p.

Finally, a long promo, and overall, a great promo in my opinion. This Michaels and Cade program is interesting and the Cade and Masters allaince is also quite intriguing, and I can't wait to see where you go with this. The Masterpiece in the main event is something I am not sure of, but I will see how it pans out.

Once again, another good to great show on your part Levi. As I said in this review, I think a couple of more promos would not go astray, but they were good nonetheless, and apart from the squash match, the matches were also very good. Can't wait to read the next EXODUS, as the road to the first PPV really heats up.

seX-Power

Hai Levi, I'm finally getting this review done for you, and it'll be a little bit smaller than usual, but I'm pressed for time.

Nice little opening match, the finish was predictable but then again, Rob and Rey shouldn't be left out of the four way tag match, which I must say looks very impressive. The action was good though and you didn't job out Basham and Damaja, who I think you should make brothers to give them a better gimmick.

Nice little pre match Morrison promo to hype the challenge, and you can thank me for that awesome nickname, hehe. CM Punk appearing is a big deal, and sadly that means a loss for Morrison. It was a fluke and I think it isn't over between these two, and that the reason you kept this match short is so they can have better matches in the future.

Lol, squash. Put CC over well. Hardyz seemed kinda off in their promo, but they do in person so idk. I smell both these teams entering the steel cage warfare or whatever it is, and maybe going onto feuding with each other. Alright mini promo before hand with Rob and Rey to hype up the four way.

The next match is great, and probably MOTN, although, again due to promos that happened beforehand, the ending was predictable. You made Styles/Daniels look like a great team by beating the Briscoes, who won't be in that match now sadly. The action was great in the match, but what's a reverse hurricanrana?

The ending promo with Cade and Michaels didn't feel right tbh, it was confusing and I had no idea what Cade as trying to say. It all seemed a bit rushed, or maybe I just read it wrongly. Masters and Albright getting involved helps their feud but Cade beating HBK down on his own would have been better.

All in all, good show. It's main purpose was to hype up the tag team warfare and it did that, though the ending was a little weak and confusing. 'Twas alright though, so I'm happy.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Wrestling Insider said:
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Masterpiece to go down?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]A lot of fans were not happy on seeing a possible main event push on Chris Mordetzky or popular known as The Masterpiece in EXODUS. The company received so many bad feedbacks on the 29 year old superstar. One possible reason the Masterpiece is having a good push in the company is that he’s been a friend with the EXODUS owner and superstar Michael Hickenbottom but the fans don’t believe that he could handle a main event position for now. Now, the bookers are thinking if they are going to pull Mordetzky down a little bit or will they use this “hate” by the fans to make him the most disliked heel in the company.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Steel Warfare Coverage[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Last week, we’ve seen the team of Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio and AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels won their qualifying matches to enter the said Cage match at Desperado. Now, many people are speculating that the Hardys are going to enter the cage as well. As for the fourth spot, many are thinking that Team Italia’s Santino Marella and Chuck Palumbo could have it as there are some rumors that these two are having some push. There are also some rumors that it could be either the Motor City Machineguns or THE Tag Team could be in the match. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Past Tag Teams will appear at Desperado[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Some news that EXODUS signed a tag team from the late 90’s to show up at Desperado for a match. This is to promote the tag division by having some past tag team to visit at the said company. EXODUS already did this by having the Bushwackers in their first televised show and the Demolition Team in their house show. Both team lost a match against the team of Colin Cena and Gymtista.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]-----------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]EXODUS will continue its Texas Invasion as they go to Amarillo Civic Center in Amarillo, Texas[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Main Event Rescheduled[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]EXODUS' General Manager, Gerald Pressly is unhappy with what happened to his scheduled main event last week between Shawn Michaels and The Masterpiece. Now, GM Pressly rescheduled this match as tonight's main event where both Lance Cade and Brent Albright are banned in the ringside. Will the Heatbreak Kid continue his winning streak and give his dominant a sweet sleep with his Super Kick or will he surrender against the Master Lock. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2 Spots Left[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The last two qualifying matches are scheduled this week and we are finally going to see who will be entering the Steel Warfare. Last week, we've seen the Highlight Team of Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio and the Phenomenal Angels team of AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. Which teams will join this two inside the Dangerous Cage for the EXODUS World Tag Team Championship.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]More Tag Team Showcase[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]EXODUS will offer their tag teams to our fans as the team of the so called “Power Trips”, the Chain Gang Private, Colin Cena and the Mammal, Gymtista takes on the young duo of Cheech Hernandez and Cloudy Day.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Shawn starts to Teach some Lessons[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]This week, before he takes on The Masterpiece at the Main Event, the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels will answer Lance Cade's allegations about not doing the things that he learned from him. Will Cade be in attendance for this “Special Class”?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]-----------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
Desperado-2.png

Main Event: A Four Sides Steel Warfare for the EXODUS World Tag Team Championship
Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio vs. AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels vs. ?? vs. ??​

seX-Power

Don't de-push Masters because you could pull a Shelton on him and build him into a huge star. The late 90s team could be anyone, I'll say the New Age Outlaws.

I predict Masters upsetting HBK tonight, but with heavy interference from the two guys at ringside.

We should see three good tag team matches as well, I see the Power Trip going over Cheech/Cloudy and in the two qualifying matches I see the Hardyz going over Team Italia and THE Tag Team going over MCMG.

And let's have some PPV matches announces as well, I think EXODUS could use some more fueds, especially for the other two titles.