EXODUS: Pro Wrestling Syndicate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Exodus2.png

Michael Hickenbottom, popularly known by his ring name Shawn Micahels, had worked for the World Wrestling Entertainment for almost two and a half decade. No one had ever thought of him leaving the said company to work for others just like Mark Calloway (the Undertaker) and his very close friend Paul Levesque (Triple H), which really made a legacy in the said company but the whole thing suddenly change and a lot of fans were surprised when Michael announced that he will leave the company and he will never be seen in a WWE show again. It is due to some backstage fights with his boss, Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon about abusing his powers and other deep reasons. Shawn Michaels had enough of his boss' bad attitude and his abusive power to the business that made him decided to leave the company without waiting for his contract to expire. By the end of January, WWE annouced thru their website that Shawn Michaels parted ways with the company. Shawn then made a radio talk a week after he leaved the company and he told all the reasons why he decided to leave the company which he made a name and legacy. The announcer then asked about "What's next for the Showstopper?" and the former WWE Champion started to laugh and told the announcer about his plan about building his own company. At first most of the people find it was a joke but without knowing it, Michael had some talks with is friend named Brad Higgins who owns a million dollar worth of oil refinery business in San Antonio asking him for some financial helps for the said project and without thinking twice, he accepted Michael's proposal. Michael then started to use his real name for the contracts and other needed files for the company and his friend signed as his business partner. Michael also have some talks with FSN and they guaranteed them a 3 year Television deal for the company. After several months of preparation, they finally built the said company and christened it with the name, EXODUS: Pro Wrestling Syndicate.

The news then started to come across the wrestling business and when some of the WWE stars heard about it, they decided not to sign their renewal contracts to WWE as they also experience alot of backstage heats with their boss and join Michael's company instead. Alot of WWE Superstars then joined the said company including some of the biggest names like, Matt Hardy, John Morrison, CM Punk and their current Smackdown main eventer and former WWE Champion, Jeff Hardy. Michael was truly overwhelmed when he heard about it and he also decided to recruit some wrestlers from the independent scene and TNA. Some decided to join and Michael let them sign an open contract which means that they can still work on other small companies other than WWE and to prevent some conflicts with their then friendly competitor, TNA. As he finally completed his roster, Michael then started to introduce his promotion to the public. He held a conference for the company in San Antonio and alot of interested fans and reporters attended. At the conference, he explained why he chose "EXODUS" to be the name of the company and it is because his company is an "exile" from the sports entertainment phase of wrestling. They will try to show alot more of action rather than it's "soap opera" side. Michael also told the audience that this promotion will be giving some emphasis on it's tag team division that's why he hire lots of tag team wrestlers (yet ironically, he'll be a singles competitor in the company). And for his last words, Michael told the fans that the wait is finally over as the revolution of brand new wrestling had arrive and it's EXODUS: Pro Wrestling Syndicate.

Championships:

EXODUS World Champion - Vacant

EXODUS World Tag Team Champions - Vacant

EXODUS Junior Tag Team Champions - Vacant

Rosters
AJ_Styles.jpg

AJ Styles
Basham.jpg
Damaja.jpg

Basham and Damaja
Brent_Albright.jpg

Brent Albright
MarkBriscoe.jpg
JayBriscoe.jpg

Briscoe Brothers
SharkBoy.jpg
BlueMeanie.jpg

BWO 2.0
Cheech.jpg
Cloudy.jpg

Cheech Hernandez and Cloudy Day
Christopher_Daniels.jpg

Christopher Daniels
ChuckPalumbo.jpg

Chuck Palumbo
C_Castagnoli.jpg

Claudio Castagnoli
CMPunk.jpg

CM Punk
ColinCena.jpg
JimmyOlsen.jpg

Colin Delaney and Jimmy Olsen
EzekielJackson.jpg

Ezekiel Jackson
Nunzio.gif
TonyMamaluke.jpg

F.B.I.
JohnMorrison.jpg

John Morrison
Lance_Cade.jpg

Lance Cade
Alex_Shelley.jpg
Chris_Sabin.jpg

Motor City Machineguns
Rey_Mysterio_Jr.jpg

Rey Mysterio
Rob_Van_Dam.jpg

Rob Van Dam

SantinoMarella.jpg

Santino Marella
Shawn_Michaels.jpg

Shawn Michaels
Shelton_Benjamin.jpg

Shelton Benjamin
Matt_Hardy.jpg
JeffHardy.jpg

The Hardys
CurtHawkins.jpg
ZackRyder.jpg

The Majors
Chris_Masters.jpg

The Masterpiece
Matt_Bentley.jpg

THE Matt Bentley
BrianKendrick.jpg
PaulLondon.gif

THE Tag Team

Stables:
THE Alliance (THE Brian Kendrick, The Paul London, THE Matt Bentley and Ezekiel Jackson)
Team Italia (Santino Marella, Chuck Palumbo and F.B.I.)​

Owner: Michael Hickenbottom and Brad Higgins

General Manager: Gerald Pressly

Announcing Team:
Joey Styles (play by play announcer)
Shane Douglas (colour commentator)
Jimmy Hart (colour commentator/hype master)

Backstage Team:
Ivan Charles
Sheena Maverick

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Where have I seen this before :shifty:.

Anyways Levi, I look forward reading your first show, it was a nice backstory and I have been looking forward to this for a while now. I cannot wait until this thread starts up, and sorry about that Explosive Fest review :eek:. Roster looks sexy, Rob Van Dam, Morrison, and the Hardyz own, bring Jericho in soon please :p.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Looks really good Levi, the backstory is good and the roster you have set out is pretty good as well.

Evil Austin

I have seen this before as has a few others from another forum. Good luck; I know a little bit of spoilers but it is great. Can't wait.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
The backstory and roster of this makes sense, and I like it. I don't know how far you'll go with this, but what you've set up looks really good. Maybe we can get a PWS vs WWE feud?

seX-Power

The only bad thing I see with it is that it should probably have a mid card title as well. I know you are experimenting with the 2 tag titles but I think there will be a lot of people with not much to do that could benefit from a lower card title tbh. It looks very good though and the tag division looks great. RVD for World Champ.

Btw, do we call it PWS or EXODUS?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Wrestling Insider wrote:
EXODUS' First Show

EXODUS made its very first show at a House Show in a small venue in San Antonio, Texas. The show featured two outstanding main events. The first main event was between Shawn Michaels and Claudio Castagnoli. The two blew the house down as they only met inside the ring for the first time and they delivered a real exciting program with each other. The second main event is between the team of the Hardys and the reunited team of Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam and this four pulled an exciting match. Now rumors said that EXODUS is planning to give their Main Event tag titles either at the team of the Hardys or Mysterio/RVD.

Another surprising thing that happened in the House Show is when we see the team of the Olsens (Colin and Jimmy) in a new gimmick. We see Colin wear a "Hustler, Royalty, Disrespect" T-Shirt and a short jeans while Jimmy wears a red flaming thights. They made a program with their long time rival Cheech and Cloudy that night and the fans were surprised when the match ended when Jimmy gives Cheech a sit-up powerbomb. After the match, Colin then hits Cloudy with a very popular Fireman's Carry Slam finisher. They never made a promo after the match but they already gave a hint on their possible gimmicks in EXODUS.

An informer also told us that both Michael Hickenbottom and Brad Higgins spend a million dollars to create a smaller version of the Elimination Chamber. The structure was already done as they started constructing it 9 months ago.

Here are the House Show Results in San Antonio, TX

THE Matt Bentley def. Shark Boy

Brent Albright def. The Masterpiece via DQ

Colin Delaney and Jimmy Olsen def. Cheech Hernandez and Cloudy Day

THE Tag Team def. Briscoe Brothers and Motor City Machineguns in a very exciting three way dance match

Basham and Damaja def. Andrew Storm and Phil Davis (locals)

Shawn Michaels def. Claudio Castagnoli

The Hardys def. Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio

-----------------------------------------------------------------------​

EXODUS debuts at FSN with a special 3 hour Supershow. Be sure to watch it!

Scheduled Cards:

Main Event: Shawn Michaels and Rob Van Dam vs. John Morrison and The Masterpiece
Two veterans will be teaming up to face two cocky egomaniacs. The Hear Break Kid, Shawn Michaels and Rob Van Dam take on John Morrison and The Masterpiece for our Main Event Tag Team Match.

Jeff Hardy vs. Rey Mysterio
For the very first time, two former underdog champions will be facing inside the squared circle. It's the Biggest Little Man, Rey Mysterio and the Rainbow Haired Warrior, Jeff Hardy one on one.

Motor City Machineguns vs. THE Tag Team vs. Briscoe Brothers
EXODUS will bring you some hot tag team action as three of the best tag teams will collide in a 3 way Dance. Which Tag Team will prevail in this possible 5 star match?

AJ Styles vs. Matt Hardy
More one on one action will be featured in this special 3 hour show spectacular as the Phenomenal AJ Styles takes on the former ECW Champion, Matt Hardy.

Shelton Benjamin vs. Claudio Castagnoli
Two "money worthy" will meet up for the very first time as the self proclaimed Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin takes on the Swiss Money Making Machine, Claudio Castagnoli. Will their first encounter be worth a $40 value?

Colin Delaney and Jimmy Olsen vs. Bushwhackers
Two "old school" tag teams will pay a visit to EXODUS, the Bushwhackers challenges the young up and comer team of Colin Delaney and Jimmy Olsen. Does the Bushwhacker still have some juice on them or will the young guys beat the so called "has been"?

Moonlight Drive

I remember reading that backstory a while back on MSN, and it's just as good as I remember. I'm really interested in this, it's got the good ol' Levi quirkiness (John Cena Impersonators FTW!) and an awesome tag team scene, something lots of BTBs lack.

Main Event: Shawn Michaels and Rob Van Dam vs. John Morrison and The Masterpiece
Oh god, I just can't decide. Glad to see Morrison right up with the best (where he belongs). I'm gonna give the edge to Morrison/Masterpiece, you've got to establish them as legitimate Main Eventers.

Jeff Hardy vs Rey Mysterio
All I have to say is; AWESOME. I'm expecting this to be Match of the Night, I'm going with Rey as I'm not quite sure where he'll place in the card, Main Event or Teaming with RVD. Or maybe both?

MCMG vs THE Tag Team vs Briscoe Brothers
More awesome high-flying in this match. Your tag team division > all. I'm going with MCMG because everybody loves them.

AJ Styles vs Matt Hardy
Gotta establish some top guys, and I expect Styles to be up there with HBK and RVD. Plus, Matt sucks.

Shelton Benjamin vs Claudio Castagnoli
I'm not too familiar with Claudio's work, so I have no idea what to expect here. I'm really only going off the fact he worked with the promotions top star on the House Show here.

Colin Delaney & Jimmy Olsen
vs Bushwhackers
Young guys always beats oldies (Jim Duggan anyone?) Plus, they have an awesome gimmick. And awesomeness always beats experience.

Evil Austin

I have a feeling it will be by DQ or sometihng adn it will begin a feud. The heels need some sort of push.

This is going to be a hell of a match; just a gut feeling though with this one. Could go either way.

AJ Styles vs. Matt Hardy

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Main Event: Shawn Michaels and Rob Van Dam vs. John Morrison and The Masterpiece - Contriversial

AJ Styles vs. Matt Hardy

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Exodus2.png
Freeman Coliseum – San Antonio, Texas

The video starts with a jailbreak scene where a lot of prisoners tried to escape as they jump out of the prison wall to escape. Then we see Rev Theory at a stage as they play live for the premiere episode of EXODUS. The bass guitar hits then followed by the drums as they perform their song, Hell Yeah!

Do you feel that
You better hold on
This ones about to get ugly
hahahaha

She's a ten hell bent i'm in heaven tonight
Six speed sex scene playin out in my mind
One look i'm hooked for the runnin'
Wrapped up my heart started pumpin'
Are you ready for the best damn ride of your life?

Give me a "HELL" give me a "YEAH"
Stand up right now
Stand up right now

Get ready to go
She aint movin' slow
She's takin' control
Pushin' the pedal through the floor
I'm beggin' for more
You better hold on tight

Hey hey hey hey
Hey hey hey hey
Hey hey hey hey
Hey hey hey hey

Got a taste, gotta say i'm a junkie for life
She fused my fire and adrenaline high
My need for speed's got me gunnin'
One touch she screams keep it comin'
Are you ready for the best damn ride of your life?

Stand up right now
Stand up right now

Get ready to go
She aint movin' slow
She's takin' control
I'm beggin' for more
You better hold on tight

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Almost home!

Hey Hey Hey Hey
Hey Hey Hey Hey (come on!)
Hey Hey Hey Hey
Yeahhhhhhh

Give me a "HELL" give me a "YEAH" (hell yeah)
Stand up right now
Stand up right now (right now)
Stand up right now
Stand up right now

Get ready to go
She aint movin' slow
She's takin control
I'm beggin' for more
You better hold on tight

(Hey)

Hey Hey Hey Hey
Hey Hey Hey Hey
Hey Hey Hey Hey
Hey Hey Hey Hey

OOC: I am not going to join the lyrics of the entrance song trend. This is just a one time deal! :p

The pyros then starts to explode around the entrance stage as Rich Luzzi and the rest of the band welcomes the audience to EXODUS Pro Wrestling Syndicate. The camera then turns to the announcer's table as we see EXODUS' announcing team, Joey Styles, Jimmy Hart and Shane Douglas.

Joey Styles: Welcome everybody to the very first episode of EXODUS: Pro Wrestling Syndicate! Now, this is how we start things here! I am the voice of ECW, the voice of Extreme and now the voice of EXODUS, Joey Styles here along me is the Mouth of the South, A Hall of Famer himself, one of the greatest wrestling managers of all time, Jimmy Hart.

Jimmy Hart: Welcome everybody! Woo! I can still hear the music around my head Joey, and thanks to Rev Theory for letting their song Hell Yeah to be the official theme of EXODUS. Hi! I would like to introduce myself again I am the one and only Mouth of the South, Jimmy Hart and starting now, I will be a part of the EXODUS announcing team.

Shane Douglas: Oh come on! It's my turn to talk! That's enough! Now introduce me Joey!

Joey Styles: Well, okay! Here's a former ECW Champion, he's The Franchise, Shane Douglas!

Shane Douglas: What!!! That's it? That's your introduction to the man who built ECW! Well, sorry about the incompetence of my partner.

Joey Styles: Incompetence?

Shane Douglas: I would like to introduce myself, I am the one and only, the legendary, the underrated icon, a four time ECW Champion and also a NWA Champion. EXODUS is very happy to have me in this company. I am the one and only Franchise, Shane Douglas and I say, it's great to be back in the wrestling company.

Jimmy Hart: Well, it looks like you are happier to be in this company as I believe you are currently working at...

Shane Douglas: Shut up Jimmy! Don't ever try to butt in when I am talking! It's a sin to insert in when the Franchise is talking!

Joey Styles: Oh well, as we try to fix this out, we are happy to bring you the very first match of the night.

Remember The Name by Fort Minor hits the ring as the Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin gets out of the stage curtain as the crowd starts throwing him some boos.

Then I've Got to Have It by Jermaine Dupri hits as Claudio Castagnoli enters the entrance stage and receives some mixed reactions from the crowd.

First Match: The Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin vs. Claudio Castagnoli
Shelton approaches his opponent who he just met for the very first time. He stares him down with an arrogant look in his eyes while Claudio is just plainly standing in front of him with a cocky smirk. The two manages to communicate with their eyes until Shelton gets mad and he attacks Claudio just as the bell rings. Shelton throws his opponent some punches to his head as Claudio fights back with some chops. Shelton then hits him with a knee to his midsection and then he whips him to the ropes. Claudio bounces back as Shelton throws him a massive back hand chop but the big man didn't fall down by the attack. Shelton then runs and bounces off the ropes and he hits him with another big chop but Claudio is still on his feet. Shelton gets mad as he shoves his opponent and then he runs and bounces off the ropes as Claudio catches him with a stunning european uppercut. Shelton is down and stunned after getting hit with the uppercut as Claudio grabs him up and he hits him with a Northern Lights Suplex into a pin and Shelton quickly kicks out. Claudio gets up as Shelton nips up and starts throwing another series of backhand chops on Claudio. Shelton then whips Claudio to the ropes, he bounces back as Shelton frog leaps over him and then he quickly puts him in a waistlock for a German Suplex attempt but Claudio counters with some forearm smash to his head. Shelton then instead takes him down the mat and he applies him with a headlock.

Shelton applies some pressure to his opponent's head that he almost choke him out. Claudio tries to get out of it until he manages to hook his legs at the bottom ropes. The ref then asks Shelton to break it out as Shelton continues to choke him out before the ref reaches the count of 5. Shelton then gets up and he drags Claudio at the center of the ring followed by an elbow drop to his sternum. Shelton then once again attempts another side headlock and now Claudio can't reach the ropes as they are both at the center of the ring. Claudio tries to find a way on how to escape as Shelton continues to apply more pressure on the headlock. Claudio is almost losing it as Shelton asks the ref if his opponent is about to surrender. The ref asks if Claudio wants to end the match but he Swiss Money Making Machine suddenly gets his adrenaline rush as he slowly gets up. Claudio is now on his knees as Shelton is still on the lock. Claudio is finally up to his feet and he throws Shelton down the mat with a back suplex. The crowd starts cheering for Claudio after him able to escape from Shelton's head lock. He then gets back to his feet as Shelton follows and he quickly charges in and starts throwing some chops on Claudio Castagnoli. The Swiss Athlete fights back with an european uppercut until the two exchanges some chops and european uppercuts. Shelton then hits him with a vicious kick to his midsection and then he whips him to the ropes. Claudio bounces back and then he nails Shelton down with a big Bicycle Kick. Claudio then gets up as the crowd gives him some pops but he just ignored it that made the fans a bit disappointed. Claudio then grabs his opponent back to his feet and he attempts to hit him with the Ricola Bomb.

Claudio is about to lift his opponent up but Shelton manages to counter and he hits Claudio with an implant DDT. Shelton then gets up and he climbs up the second turnbuckle raising his hands to get some heat on the crowd. Shelton then gets back as Claudio stands up. Shelton then charges in and attempts to get his opponent with the Pay dirt but he misses as Claudio shoves him away. Claudio then runs forward for a clothesline as Shelton ducks, his opponent turns and he hits him with a Super Kick. Shelton then quickly gets on to the apron as Claudio gets back on his feet. Shelton goes for a springboard and Claudio catches him with huge European Uppercut at the midair. Shelton falls down holding his throat as Claudio grabs him up, he puts him in the straitjacket and finally he connects the Ricola Bomb then covers, 1... 2... 3... and Claudio Castagnoli wins the match.

Claudio's theme starts to play the PA's as Claudio gets up and he leaves the ring with a smirk on his face without thinking of celebrating his recent victory.

Jimmy Hart: What a match! This is definitely a good start for EXODUS.

Joey Styles: It's certainly Jimmy, what a great match to start EXODUS folk. You've just seen young up and comer Claudio Castagnoli. Only a few knew him as he wrestle around the world for years. Now, he will be doing some impact here in EXODUS and he just made one by beating The Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin. Well, the only thing I don't like with the guy is his arrogant attitude.

Shane Douglas: What's wrong with his attitude!? He's going to be a great wrestler if he will follow my foot steps. I like the guy! I really like him! He will have some future here in EXODUS.

Joey Styles: Well, coming up folks! We are going to see new tag teams facing off an old school tag team. I believe you remember Colin Delaney and now he brings in a partner and his name is Jimmy Olsen. Colin Delaney and Jimmy Olsen will team up to face a very popular tag team during the late 80's and 90's. They are none other than the Bushwhacker, and its next.

Commercial Break

After the Break, the show airs where we see a man in a suit in front of the cameras. We see a label on his table and it says, "Gerald Pressly - EXODUS General Manager".

Gerald Pressly: Welcome to EXODUS Pro Wrestling Syndicate and I am your General Manager, Gerald Pressly. I am so happy to be here in this company, sitting in this soft chair with a nice desk in front of me and especially a nice position in this company. Yes! As you can see, I am the General Manager of this show. You might not know me but I have lots of knowledge about the business. I've worked for so many companies in the past as I am part of them behind the stage. And now, EXODUS hired me to be the General Manager and I say it is the best decision the company made. I have lots in store for the show, I have so many ideas that I would like to present to you, the fans. You will see some stuffs that no one has seen in other shows. I will do anything just to let my interest... err... I mean your interest to happen. EXODUS is going to be the new face of Professional Wrestling and you will definitely going to like it. EXODUS is a R-15 show so that means we are going to show you more actions, more brutality and there will be no more kid stuffs. This will be the show for the grown man and this is how Wrestling should be, a smash mouth no holds barred competition. EXODUS is also going to be the new breeding grounds of tag teams. If you are a fan of tag team wrestling, you better start tuning on us as we deliver you some great tag team actions. The tag team division won’t be left behind as we give some focus to it just like the singles competition. I will assure you and I am going to promise that EXODUS is going to be a big hit. I won’t let you down. You will see a change in the history of professional wrestling. So sit back and enjoy the whole evening.

Joey Styles: Now, you heard from our General Manager, Gerald Pressly!

Shane Douglas: Thank God! I like my boss! I am seeing him do some awesome things for the company.

Jimmy Hart: How can you say? He hasn’t started doing some business here?

Shane Douglas: Shut Up!

After seeing the General Manager, we go back at the ring and see our Ring Announcer, Bill Grant does his job and that's to call the second match. Bill introduces first a team who come paid a visit here in EXODUS, and they are Butch and Luke, The Bushwhackers. The crowd made some cheap pops for the 90's tag team while they march down the ramps.

Jimmy Hart: The Bushwhackers are here! One of my favorite duos is here the Bushwhackers!

Joey Styles: Well, I believe EXODUS will be focusing more on the Tag Team Division that's why they are inviting some tag teams from the past, present and certainly the future.

Shane Douglas: Yes but why this two clowns for God's sake! Give me a break!

Jimmy Hart: Why? What's the problem with that? I truly loved this two noodles.

The Bushwhackers are now marching around the ring while waiting for their opponents. Bill then introduces the first man of the tag team and he's Colin Delaney but then a popular tune hits the systems and the fans were quite confused.

Come on You're Time Is Up! You can't see me, Because you're Blind!

Colin Delaney arrives the stage, wearing a fatigue baseball cap and a "Hustler, Royalty, Disrespect" shirt he does a marine salute on the stage as the fans start laughing at his parody gimmick. Colin then waits for his partner to arrive and a very "animalistic" theme hits the arena.

Jimmy Olsen then gets out of the apron wearing a red flaming thights, he walks toward the stage as he trips and the fans gets up on their seats just to laugh out loud. Olsen then does the so called "fireworks ritual" but unluckily he gets screwed by the pyros. The crowd continues to laugh and laugh as Colin asks for a mic.

Colin Delaney: The champs.... I mean the Real Champs are here!!!

The fans laugh as they start to realize what the two are into.

Colin Delaney: Yes! The real champs are here and no one has seen it in us, no good wrestling company other EXODUS have seen our potentials. They all thought we are just jokes, we are the ones who should be put on a match against big guys just to have some comedy in their show. They will force us to compete against tough guys so this no good fans can have a good laugh. Well, the time has come! We are not those guys anymore! We are not those guys who have become rag dolls by the bigger guys. We are not going to tolerate such thing on us once again. Tonight, you are looking at the birth of a new and improved character. We are the Real Champs, I am Colin Cena and he is Gymtista and tonight we are going to show you why we should be the next big thing by beating this no good has beens who escaped from their Retirement Home in the Land of the Sheep, New Zealand.

Colin then hands over the mic to Gymtista while their opponents are making faces at the corner.

Gymtista: Tonight, we are going to show you that we are going to be the most dominating team here in EXODUS. With the doctor of thug-o-nomatic Colin Cena and me, “the Mammal” Gymtista who loves Wrestling more than Basketball and the Washington Wizards, we are just one great package for you to see here in EXODUS.

Second Match: Colin Cena and Gymtista vs. The Bushwhackers
The bell rings and the match starts as both Colin and Bushwhacker Luke are inside the ring. The two face off and Colin quickly locks him up as Luke gets out of it and he pushes Colin to the ropes. Colin bounces back with a clothesline but Luke ducks out of it and he knocks the kid down with a vicious elbow to the back of his head. Luke then starts marching around the ring to please the fans while Colin is obviously angry. The Doctor of Thug-o-nomatic gets up and he charges in to his opponent with a huge knee to his midsection and then followed by some forearms to his back. Colin then drags his opponent to his partner as he makes a tag. The “Mammal” then bull-rushes his opponent to the corner and he mocks Batista’s shoulder thrusts to his opponent. Gymtista then pulls Luke out of the corner and he drives him with a big clothesline. Gymtista grabs his opponent back to his feet and he whips him to the ropes. Luke bounces back as Gymtista charges and knocks his opponent with a Spear. Looks like Jimmy Olsen’s new alter-ego wants to finish the match this early as he shakes the ropes following the Animal’s taunts. Luke slowly gets up and recovers from the Spear he received from his opponent while he does Batista’s famous taunt, “Thumbs up, Thumbs down!” Gymtista kicks Luke to his midsection and he pulls his head between his legs for the “Gymtista Bomb” but unfortunately the Bushwhacker member is too heavy for him to lift. Luke then counters him with a backbody drop and he jumps toward his partner Butch for the tag.

Butch enters the ring and the two starts dancing around the ring while Gymtista tries to get up. Gymtista is finally up as Butch gives him an irish whip towards Luke and his partner knocks him down with a big clothesline. Luke then grabs him back to his feet and he whips him again to the ropes and they knock him down with a double Battering Ram. The Bushwhackers then starts marching around the ring, thinking they already won the match without knowing that their opponent manages to escape and tags with his partner Colin. The Chain Gang Private then runs behind the two and attacks them with some forearms. Colin then quickly throws Luke over the top rope and then he grabs Butch up. Colin plans to lift his opponent into a Fireman’s Carry but he is just too heavy for him as well. Butch escapes from it as Colin then stomps him in the foot. Butch then holds his foot as Colin knocks him down with a “You Can’t See Me” Punch. Colin was failed to knock his opponent with that punch as he then pokes him in the eye and then he follows it with a high “non character” dropkick. Colin then gives the “You Can’t See Me” taunt in front of Butch’s face. He then runs and bounces off the ropes and then he stops, he does the shoulder thing and then drops his fist to Butch’s face. Luke then tries to get inside the ring as Gymtista gets in as well to stop Luke from interfering with a baseball slide. Colin then attempts for another of John Cena’s finisher but he just can’t lift his opponent up to his shoulder. He then calls Gymtista back in the ring and the Mammal assisted him to hit Butch with the Ever Famous FU. The two then delivered the Bushwhacker with their own version of the STFU as Colin applies a crossface while Gymtista does a deathlock and after a couple of seconds, Butch taps out.

Colin Cena’s theme then hits and the two celebrate their victory against an old late 80’s team. The two continues to mock the two WWE Big Stars with their famous taunts as Colin does the marine salute while Jimmy raises his hands above his head.

Shane Douglas: What! This two are remarkable! Colin Cena and the Mammal, Gymtista! This two have a future here in EXODUS. They could be our first Tag Team Champions in this company!

Jimmy Hart: Oh yeah! I like this two, it’s rare for me and Shane here to agree with each other but I have my eyes for these two.

Joey Styles: Just Gimme’ a Break!

Then we go at the hallway where we see Brian Kendrick, Paul London, Matt Bentley and the silent Ezekiel Jackson reading some history books.

THE Brian Kendrick: During the middle ages, a troop from the Western Europe invaded the Middle East to recapture Palestine and to expand their religion of Christianity. They were brave souls who dominated the place to become their empire and the let the people there to convert to their religion whether they like it or not and based on what Zeke’s reading, they are called…

Ezekiel: The Crusaders…

THE Brian Kendrick: Yes! Yes! He’s right and this groups is just like Alexander the Great and his soldiers, Genghis Khan and his barbarians, Achilles and his Myrmidons. This famous leaders and troops give us the inspiration to go invade EXODUS. Thanks to them, you all will see the birth of The Alliance. Me, Zeke and two converts of THE religion, first is my former partner who realized that Pro Wrestling is indeed need of change… no he isn’t Barack… he’s THE Paul London, and the other one is newly found friend who I gave some of THE philosophies and principles that made him a good man, THE Matt Bentley. With them, we formed the most dominating faction of all time, THE Alliance. EXODUS viewers, prepare to get amazed by THE Alliance, you will see not only one team for our sacrifice but two teams. You will see the Motor City Machineguns and the Briscoe Brothers get down on their knees and say Hail! THE Alliance!

THE Paul London and THE Matt Bentley: Hallelujah!

Shane Douglas: I want to be a part of them! I want to be cleansed! Let me call myself THE Franchise!

Jimmy Hart: Are they forming a cult?

Joey Styles: I have no idea Jimmy but I am sure we are going to see a great match between three talented tag teams of today.

Commercial Break

We go back to backstage and we see our Backstage Interviewer, Ivan Charles with the newly formed team of Shark Boy and The Blue Meanie.

Ivan Charles: Well, The Blue Meanie, welcome to EXODUS. It seems you found a new partner and I believe you two are going to bring back the Blue World Order.

Blue Meanie: Yes, you’re right! I The Blue Meanie just found the right guy who can bring back the BWO to the new era of pro wrestling and he’s none other than the Bad Ass across the Seven Seas, Sharkboy!

Sharkboy: What are you talking about? I never agreed on your proposal to bring BWO back.

Blue Meanie: But…

Sharkboy: No buts! Or I just give you a can of whoop ass! The truth is, I really found this blowfish floating around my pool. Then I helped him from drowning and in exchange to what I did, starting from now, he will be Sharkboy’s Personal Assistant.

Blue Meanie: What are you talking about? That never happened! I came to your house last Saturday and both of us agreed to form a new tag team.

Sharkboy: What?

Blue Meanie: I said…

Sharkboy: What?

Blue Meanie: I am trying to say here is that….

Sharkboy: WHAT?

Blue Meanie: Okay! You win!

We go back in the ring as Beautiful Disaster by 311 plays the sound systems and the team of Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin, the Motor City Machineguns enters the arena and receives some cheers from the crowd. The duo walks down the ramp as they point their palm to the fans.

Shane Douglas: You know… I can’t understand what are they trying to say when they’re pointing their palms???

Then Gimme’ Back my Bullets by Lynyrd Skynrd hits and the team of the Briscoe Brothers gets out of the stage curtain and receives some cheers as well from the crowd.

Then Rockin Out’ by the EXODUS music hits and the team of THE Paul London and THE Brian Kendrick struts down to the entrance stage while THE Matt Bentley and Ezekiel Jackson escort them to the ramps. London is still new with their new entrance as he forgot and instead he runs to the ramps but then Brian stops him and he teaches him again how to do his groove and Bentley joins in while Ezekiel just walked along with them.

Joey Styles: This match is going to be a 3 Way Dance folks, and if I say 3 Way Dance, this is going to a classic elimination style tag match just like when the days of ECW.

Third Match: 3 Way Dance: Motor City Machineguns vs. Briscoe Brothers vs. THE Tag Team
The bell rings to start the match as both Chris Sabin and Jay Briscoe enters the ring while THE Tag Team tells both team to start the match without them. Both Sabin and Jay then start to circle around the ring until Sabin manages to lock his opponent in the head. Jay then escapes from the locks by pushing his opponent to the ropes and he delivers him with a shoulder block as he bounces back from the ropes. Jay then grabs his opponent up and into an arm wrench as Chris reverses it and he puts Jay’s arm to his back. Jay then counters his opponent by throwing him down the mat with a snapmare. He then runs and bounces off the ropes and he knocks Sabin with a hesitation dropkick. Jay then goes for an early cover, 1… and Sabin kicks out. Jay then tags in his brother and partner, Mark Briscoe inside the ring and the two rushes around the ring as Jay throws Chris Sabin a kick to the back of his head and then Mark follows it with a Superkick and covers, 1… and Sabin kicks out once again. Mark then applies his opponent to a headlock as Sabin slowly tries to get back on his feet. Sabin manages to take his opponent down the ramps with a back suplex but then Mark holds his shoulder down to the canvass for a pin attempt but Sabin quickly kicks out from it. The two gets back on their feet as Mark grabs his opponent and he whips him to the ropes. Sabin bounces back and he knocks his opponent down with a nice dropkick to his face. Mark then is about to tag in to his partner, Jay Briscoe but then THE Brian Kendrick reaches his opponent’s shoulder to insert himself in the match. Sabin is still down the canvass as Kendrick jumps off him and starts throwing the Machinegun member with some series of punches. Kendrick then pulls his opponent back to his feet and he whips him to the ropes. Sabin bounces back from the ropes and he ducks out of Kendrick’s clothesline attempt. Kendrick turns around and he receives a back kick to his midsection from Sabin. Sabin then lifts his opponent for a suplex attempt but Kendrick escapes from it and he lands his feet behind his opponent. He then grabs Sabin in a waistlock and then he goes for a prawn hold, 1… 2… and Sabin kicks out.

The two gets back on their feet and started exchanging some punches with each other. Kendrick then kicks him to his midsection and goes for a side enzuigiri but Sabin manages to dodge out of it and he sends Kendrick down the canvass. Sabin then grabs his opponent back to his feet as Kendrick then fights back with a leg sweep while holding both Sabin’s hands. The two started to show some cruiserweight moves around the ring. A couple of armdrag and leg scissor takedowns between the two. The two then runs and bounces off the opposite ropes and they collide at the center as both of them thought of doing high crossbodies. The two then starts crawling towards their partners to get a tag. Kendrick tags London first and he rushes in the ring to stop Sabin by catching his foot. London drags Sabin back at the center of the ring as Sabin slowly gets up and he knocks London with an enzuigiri to the side of his head and he quickly jumps off to Alex Shelley to make the tag. Shelley charges inside the ring and struck London with a flying clothesline. London gets up as Shelley then catches him with an inverse Atomic Driver and then followed by a rolling backhand chop. London was completely stunned after receiving a chop as Shelley runs and bounces off the ropes only to get hit by London with a leg scissors takedown. London then grabs his opponent up and he whips him to the corner and Jay Briscoe tags him in by tapping Shelley’s back. London have no idea about the silent tag made by Jay as he charges in and knocks Shelley with backflip thru his knee into a Super Kick. London slightly walks back after the move as Jay quickly climbs up the top turnbuckle and he knocks London down with a missile dropkick.

The crowd pops after seeing the high flying move as the Shelley gets up while Sabin enters the ring to confront Jay Briscoe and they start complaining. Mark then enters the ring as well but it didn’t turns out into a good talk between the two teams as they start brawling inside the ring. While the two teams are fighting, Kendrick enters the ring to check on his partner London. As he sees that his partner is okay, he gives him a hand up and THE Tag Team joins in the chaos as they beat all four men behind their backs. The two then throws MCMG over the top rope while the Briscoes attack them and they throw both London and Kendrick over the top rope as well. All four men who are out of the ring slowly get up while Mark and Jay have the same thing on their minds. The two runs on the opposite ropes and bounces, they lift off and knocks all of their opponents with a nice suicidal dives through the second ropes. The fans where totally amazed with what the Briscoes just did while Jay drags London, the legal man, out of the piles of body at the floor. Jay lifts London into an electric chair while Mark gets on the apron. The two now are planning for the Doomsday Device as Mark jumps off for a springboard but Kendrick stops him by pulling down the ropes. Mark stumbles down the apron and to the floor while London counters as he rolls Jay for a cover, 1… 2… 3… and London eliminated the Briscoe Brothers in the match. The two can’t believe what just happened as they get some payback on THE Tag Team. Jay gets back to his feet and he knocks London with a vicious stiff kick to his jaw while Mark also hits a kneeled Brian Kendrick with a running boot. Now the MCMG plans to finish off this match as they slide in the ring and watches London to get back to his feet. London is finally back to his feet when Sabin suddenly catches him with a fireman’s carry while Shelly climbs up the top turnbuckle. Shelley jumps off the top rope and throws London with a foot stomp at the back of his head and the Sabin follows it with the Cradle Shock and covers, 1… 2… and THE Brian Kendrick enters the ring to save his partner as he hits Sabin with a double axe handle. Shelley then enters the ring to stop Kendrick from interfering. The two fights off until Shelley sacrifices him to take opponent over top rope with a full body clothesline. Sabin and London continues to fight off inside the ring, the MCMG member shoves London away and he runs for a thilt-a-whirl headscissors but his opponent manages to escape. London then runs as Sabin quickly gets up and he catches London with a northern lights suplex and covers, 1… 2… and London kicks out.

Sabin then grabs his opponent back to his feet as Shelley enters back in the ring after taking Kendrick down the ringside. The two starts to double team London as they whip him to the ropes. London bounces back with a double clothesline but the MCMG ducks out from it. Chris Sabin then charges and gives London with a stiff spinning sole kick. Shelley then lifts his opponent to his shoulders as Sabin runs and the two knocks London with an Inverted sitout side powerslam/ Cutter combo. London is completely incapacitated after the move as Shelley goes for the cover, 1… 2… and Kendrick enters the ring once again to break the count. Kendrick charges in the ring and he gives both men with some dropkicks while his partner rests. Kendrick then waits for Shelley to get up and he charges only to get run down by Sabin with a low dropkick to his knee. The two then grabs Kendrick and they put him at the corner in a tree of woe position. Shelley then charges in and gives Kendrick with a baseball slide then followed by Sabin’s hesitation dropkick. The crowd starts to cheer as the MCMG continues to gain more momentum until London joins them and he knocks them both with a double clothesline at the back of their heads. London then throws Shelley to the ring but he manages to hang himself at the top rope. London then helps his partner, Kendrick in getting up and the two starts to work on Sabin. The two then whips Sabin to the ropes and they catch him back with a double flapjack and then followed by a double leg drop to the back of his head. The two continues to beat Sabin inside the ring while his partner, Alex Shelley rests a bit. THE Tag Team then hits Sabin with their Get Well Soon combo (Reverse STO/Jumping Enzuigiri) and when London is about to pin Sabin, Kendrick holds him back as he has something to do. Kendrick holds Sabin’s head behind him and he runs to the corner for the Sliced Bread #2. Kendrick jumps off the corner as Shelley comes in and he catches his legs at the midair and Kendrick gets hit by a Cutter from Sabin. The two teams continue to brawl inside as London and Sabin starts exchanging some punches while Kendrick and Shelley on the other. Shelley then knocks London and he quickly moves on to Kendrick. MCMG then takes Kendrick down with a snapmare and they hit him with a double superkick. London then charges in and throws Sabin over the top rope while Shelley then hits London with a kick to his midsection. Shelley whips him but London reverses it and he throws his opponent towards his partner. Kendrick then catches him with a sunset flip and then London nails Shelley with a standing shooting star press. London goes for a cover while Kendrick stops Sabin from entering the ring with a somersault plancha, 1… 2… 3… and THE Tag Team wins the match.

Shane Douglas: What a match! THE Tag Team just won the battle of tag team supremacy! I told you! They are the best tag team here in EXODUS right now but no one listened! That’s why they call themselves as THE Tag Team for crying out loud.

Jimmy Hart: I say I was really impressed! Looks like these two will head towards big time. We might see them compete with the bigger teams in the future.

Joey Styles: You two are right, THE Tag Team just made an explosive effort here tonight at the first episode of EXODUS.

We then go at the hallway and we see Matt Hardy walking as he heads to the stage for his match with AJ Styles. Matt continues to walk until AJ approaches him.

AJ Styles: So you’re Matt Hardy, the man who will not die, nice to meet you.

Matt Hardy: Yes, and you are AJ Styles!

AJ Styles: The Phenomenal AJ Styles

Matt Hardy: So are you here to give me good luck for our match tonight?

AJ Styles: No, I am here to tell you that even if you receive good luck tonight, I am still going to win the match. I am going to be EXODUS’ main man. I will show my talent and this will let me rise up the ladder and I am not going to fall down when I climb it up unlike you when you’re having your past Ladder Matches. I think the right message for you is good luck with your career here in EXODUS. I hope you don’t fail again and so does your brother Jeff.

AJ leaves his opponent for tonight while Matt just followed him with a stare.

Commercial Break

We go back after the commercials and the cameras were now placed at the backstage as we see two young wrestlers going to introduce themselves.

Cheech Hernandez: Hi! I believe you don’t know us, but at this moment, you are looking at the next big stars of this company. We are the new kids on the old block. I am Cheech Hernandez and he’s KC “Cloudy” Day but Cheech and Cloudy is also okay to us.

Cloudy Day: Well, we are here not to show our fine looks, our athletic bodies and our invigorating charismas. We are here for the opportunity that EXODUS is offering to some young tag teams like us. We’ve been teaming up for so long but unluckily it’s hard to become that famous among the audience. So at this time, we would like to say that Cheech and Cloudy is going to be the “it” team here in EXODUS. You better tune us as we give you some excitement in the EXODUS Tag Team Division.

Joey Styles: We just met another fresh tag team here in EXODUS’ crop of young and talented teams. They are Cheech and Cloudy, I heard that this two have the passion in wrestling and they really bust their ass just to become successful in this industry.

Jimmy Hart: By the looks, I say they are in.

Shane Douglas: For me, they still need to work on those abs and biceps.

Joey Styles: What is this? American Idol?

Then we go back inside the ring as “Undying Passion” by the EXODUS music hits the arena and Matt Hardy enters the stage raising his V1 sign to the crowd. The fans cheers as the older Hardy brother walks down the ramps and he slaps hands with them.

Then AJ Styles’ music hits and the Phenomenal himself get out of the stage curtain with a very cocky physique. Styles walks down the ramps as the fans give him a mixed reaction.

Fourth Match: Matt Hardy vs. AJ Styles
The two meet up at the center of the ring as they face off for the very first time. AJ just gives his opponent a cocky smile while Matt just has a blank expression. Matt extends his arm but Styles didn’t accept it but instead he gives his opponent an insulting slap in the face. Styles widens his smile as Matt gets mad and he throws a huge sucker punch to his opponent’s jaw. Styles holds his jaw for awhile until he also gets mad and attacks Matt Hardy with a knee to his midsection. Styles then locks his opponent’s head but Matt escapes and he pulls his opponent to the ropes. Styles bounces back as Matt catches him with a kick to his midsection and then followed by a snap suplex. Matt then applies a side headlock to his opponent but Styles manages to slip his head out of his arms and he quickly gets back to his feet. The two get up and Styles charges only to get knock by his opponent with an armdrag takedown. Matt is now applying an armbar to AJ as the “Phenomenal One” gives him a rake in the eye to escape from the lock. Matt tries to wipe his face as AJ kicks him to his gut and he throws him down with a gutwrench suplex. Styles quickly goes for the cover but Matt kicks out as quickly as his opponent did. AJ then grabs his opponent back to his feet, he whips him to the ropes and he follows him with a forearm strike to his back. Matt is now in pain after that move from AJ as he then pulls his opponent towards him for a backbreaker. Styles then continues to work on his back as he applies a Mexican surfboard to his opponent. Matt tries to get out of it as AJ applies more pressure to it by pulling both of his arms that he almost tear it to his shoulders. Matt then slowly gets up as he tries to get some momentum by trying to escape from the submission but AJ then releases him from the lock and then he throws his boot to his opponent’s head and then he quickly puts him back in the Mexican surfboard stretch. AJ continues to apply more pressure on Hardy’s back but it didn’t made him surrender as he slowly pulls his leg up and tries to escape from the hold. Matt struggles himself to stand back to his feet. Matt is finally back to his feet while AJ is still holding his opponent’s arms and then he pulls him towards into waistlock and he throws him with a German Suplex but Matt manages to land back to his feet.

AJ turns around as Matt then knocks him down with a spinning punch. Styles gets back as Matt continues throwing him with some punches until he counters him with a knee to his midsection. Styles then runs and bounces off the ropes with a clothesline but Hardy dodges it and he hits his opponent with the Side Effect. Matt then goes for the cover but Styles quickly counters it with an armbar. Matt then gets up while Styles is still on the hold and turns it into an arm wrench then followed by a elbow strike to it. Styles then whips his opponent to the ropes but Matt reverses it and he sends AJ Styles to the ropes. The Phenomenal One then jumps towards the second ropes and he bounces off hitting Matt Hardy with the Stylin’ DDT. Matt slowly gets up after getting stunned from the Inverse DDT as AJ then charges in and he knocks him down with a discus clothesline. AJ then goes for the cover but Matt kicks out. Styles starts complaining the referee and then he grabs his opponent once again back to his feet. Styles whips his opponent while he runs at the other ropes. Styles then jumps off with a high crossbody but Matt ducks it and the Phenomenal AJ Styles crashes down the mat. Matt then gets up and waits for his opponent to get up while signaling the fans for the twist of fate. AJ is up as Matt kicks him to his midsection and he goes for his finisher but then AJ pushes him away before him able to hit it. Matt then turns around and AJ hits him with a high dropkick. Styles then quickly runs to the ropes and he knocks him down with a slingshot moonsault and then he quickly gets up and nails Matt with an elbow drop and covers, 1… 2… and Matt kicks out. AJ then plans to finish the match this instant as he climbs up the top turnbuckle and he goes for the Spiral Tap but Matt rolls out of it and Styles crashes down the mat. Matt then gets up and Styles follows as he kicks him to the midsection and he goes for another Twist of Fate but AJ escapes again as he grabs Hardy on a waistlock and he flips him around with a vicious German Suplex. AJ then grabs his opponent back to his feet and he whips him to the ropes. Matt bounces back as AJ goes for a flying forearm but Matt dodges it and he crashes down back the mat. AJ gets up quickly after falling, he turns around as Matt surprises him with a kick to his midsection and he finally plants him with the Twist of Fate, 1… 2… 3… and Matt Hardy wins the match.

Matt’s music hits and he celebrates his win as the crowd cheers but then it goes silent when the Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels comes in the ring and attacked Matt from behind. Daniels continues to beat Matt Hardy down the ring and he finishes him off with the Angel’s Wings. Christopher then gets up and he helps AJ Styles from getting up as well. He then extended his hand and AJ Styles accepted and showed the fans that they are reuniting as a team.

Joey Styles: What a surprise turn of events here, we’ve just seen Matt Hardy wins his match and after that Christopher Daniels beat him up for the sake of AJ Styles.

Shane Douglas: I am so happy to see this! AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels reunited! The Phenomenal One and the Fallen Angel are back as one unit here in EXODUS.

We then go backstage as Ivan Charles is on the set for an interview segment.

Ivan Charles: Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Welcome, Lance Cade!

Lance Cade appears from the camera with a sadistic look on his face. Lance is showing a demented image as the crowd starts to give him some heat.

Ivan Charles: Lance, welcome to EXODUS. We all know that you’ve made you’re comeback in the professional here tonight, May I ask you what’s in stored for the likes of Lance Cade.

Lance Cade: I know a lot of wrestlers here in EXODUS want and it is the same thing that I also want. I want to look for some opportunities here in this company and I want to become the face of this show. I’ll be bagging some gold and I’ll be keeping it for long, but before I do this things, I have certain thing that bugs me inside, I need to take someone’s business right now and I mean unfinished business. The real reason why I am here is because of a guy whom I thought will be my mentor but then I realized that I was all wrong. I thought he will be the one who will guide me here in this business but then he just left me and he even didn’t try to defend me when I was fired from the other company. You know who you are, you better be prepared to explain your side but for now the only thing I want from you is damn payback!

Commercial Break

We are back from commercial breaks and we go at the backstage and we see John Morrison, alongside his partner for tonight, The Masterpiece.

John Morrison: Ladies and Gentlemen, formerly known as the Shaman of Sexy, the Tuesday Night Delight and the Guru of Greatness which will be called now as the Guru of SEXODUS, John Morrison and the ever perfect creation, The Masterpiece is finally here in EXODUS: Pro Wrestling Syndicate. You see, the real reason why I came here is because of one reason, and that is to repackage myself. I have come here to rebuilt me, not this sexy six pack abs, not only this good looking face and this wavy hair, but my attitude and whole personality. Yours truly will stop playing around, well exception for the girls, and no more poetry recitals as I realize it is only a waste of my time and it degrades my dignity. I am going to be the man that I should be for the last 5 years of my career. I am here to show you people that the John Morrison that you’ve been known is dead. The John Morrison that standing in front of you is a truly changed man. I am a more serious, more motivated, more evil Morrison. Tonight, the victim of this new John Morrison will be two has been who loved the business that they can’t get their hands out of it, Rob Van Dam and the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

Crowd cheers….

John Morrison: Yes! You better cheer all you want, but when we beat them tonight, tears will start falling like rain in this arena. So for the mean time, I am off… Take it away Masters!

The Masterpiece: In addition to what the Guru of SEXODUS said, it will be more punishing for those two middle aged losers to be with me, The Masterpiece in the ring! I can crush them with my bulging biceps; you will see them suffer when I trap them in my Master Lock. They will be …

John Morrison: Well, okay… okay… I think its okay, let’s just stop this nonsense and let’s start preparing!

The Masterpiece: Oh come on! I am about to say the exciting part of my speech!

Joey Styles: There you go! We’ve seen two of the most egotistical jerks here in EXODUS today.

Shane Douglas: Shut Up Joey! Don’t ever try to throw some bad language at the Guru of SEXODUS and the only man who have been created 99.99% perfect by the almighty!

Jimmy Hart: Who? Da Vinci?

We are back in the ring as Booyaka 619 by POD hits and the Biggest Little Man has finally entered the stage. Rey Mysterio walks down the ramp with pops from the crowd and he directly walks to the fans to slap hands with them and then he encountered a little boy who he give him a pendant and then he talk to him before he heads to the ring.

Then Jeff Hardy’s theme hits and more alive fans are heard around the arena for the arrival of the Rainbow Haired Warrior. It’s truly a rockstar ovation from the fans as they give Jeff Hardy some cheers while walking down the ramps.

Fifth Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Rey Mysterio

The bell rings to start the match as both men showed each other respect by shaking one another’s hand before they start circling around the ring. The two locked up at the center of the ring and then Jeff applies a head lock on Rey. The masked luchadore then manages to escape from the lock by pushing Jeff to the ropes. Jeff bounces back and Rey catches him with a knee to his midsection. Rey then runs and bounces off the ropes as Jeff catches him with a shoulder block. Jeff then waits for his opponent to get up and he runs to the ropes. He bounces back as Rey catches him with a low dropkick to his knees. Jeff slowly gets back to his feet and Rey gets him and he once again whips his opponent to the ropes and as he bounces back Rey catches him with a leg scissors takedown. Rey then gets up and he grabs his opponent back to his feet where he attempts to throw him with a suplex. Jeff manages to hold his legs to his opponent’s and then he shoves Rey away off him. The masked fan favorite stumbles down the canvass as Jeff then rushes in and he throws him with low dropkick to his head. Jeff then applies an armbar to his opponent as Rey rolls to get out of it. Rey then counters and he gives Hardy an arm wrench but then Jeff reverses it and he knocks Mysterio down with a leg sweep. Hardy then gets up and he wraps his arms around Mysterio’s neck for a headlock but he slips his head down his arms.
Rey rolls away from his opponent and then he gets up. Jeff tries to get his hands off his opponent but he fights back with some series of kicks to his legs and thighs. Jeff then shoves him away and Rey falls back to the second ropes, he bounces back and slides under his opponent to evade the clothesline from him. Jeff then turns around and he charges in as Rey catches him with a drop toe hold to the second ropes. He rushes and bounces off the ropes for the 619 but Jeff quickly gets out of the ring before Rey able to connect his finisher to him. Jeff gets up from the floor as Rey then does a springboard plancha but his opponent sidesteps and he crashes down the floor.

The two have some respect with each other but Jeff forgets about it during their match as he waits his opponent to get up and then he hits him with a spinning mule kick. Jeff then grabs his opponent back to his feet but then Rey fights back with a kick to his midsection and then he bangs his head to the apron. Mysterio then whips his opponent but then he reverses it and he sends him to the steel post, hitting his spine first. Jeff then gets up on the barricades while Rey is groggily walks off steel post. Jeff then runs on the barricade and he launches himself, striking Rey with a heel kick. The crowd starts popping after the Rainbow Haired Warrior did an amazing stunt while he grabs his masked opponent and he throws him back in the ring. Hardy then slides in the ring as well as Rey pulls himself up from the top rope. Jeff then grabs his opponent back to his feet and he whips him to the ropes. Jeff then runs and bounces off the other ropes as he goes for a clothesline but then Rey ducks out. The 619 master then runs to the ropes and goes for a springboard crossbody, taking Jeff Hardy down the canvass. Rey then waits for his opponent to get up and he quickly springs out and throws Hardy down with a thilt - a – whirl huracarana. Jeff then crawls as he tries get on the ropes but Rey runs and he knocks him down with a quick leg drop at the back of his head. Rey then gets up as he takes some quick rest before he grabs his opponent up. Rey then whips him to the corner as Jeff steps on the turnbuckles and knocks Mysterio down with the Whisper in the Wind. The crowd was totally off the hook after seeing this two beating each other down without any dirty tactics. Jeff then grabs his opponent back to his feet; he kicks him to his midsection and he hits him with a sit-out reverse suplex. Jeff then gets up and he grabs Rey up. He whips him to the ropes and as Mysterio bounces back and catches Jeff with a wheelbarrow and as he attempts to plant him with the Bulldog, Jeff counters it with a Reverse Twist of Fate from the midair. The crowd is off their seats as Jeff quickly climbs up the top turnbuckle for the Swanton Bomb while Rey is still down the mat. Jeff then flies off for his finisher but Rey rolls out of it and he crashes and burn down the canvass. Rey then gets up and waits for Jeff to stand up. The Charismatic Enigma is finally on his feet as Rey kicks him from behind and sends him hanging at the second ropes. The Human Highlight Reel then quickly runs to the opposite ropes and he finally connects his opponent with the 619. Jeff flies high out of the second ropes and he falls down the canvass as Rey waits him from the apron. Jeff is finally back to his feet while Rey goes for a springboard and delivers Hardy with the West Coast Pop, 1… 2… 3… and Rey Mysterio wins the match.

Joey Styles: Oh My God! What a match this was! Two highflying superstars go toe to toe and we see a very fantastic chemistry between the two. I am really off the hook of this match and this is a plus point for Rey Mysterio!

Jimmy Hart: This definitely going to be in the history books of EXODUS!

Shane Douglas: Well, I say, I am also impressed!

Jimmy Hart: Oh really! I thought you only impressed at matches where you’re in it!

Shane Douglas: You better shut your pie hole with that EXODUS imprinted megaphone of yours Jimmy!

Then we go back inside the Interview area where two of the most charismatic wrestlers and icons of their own are standing in front of the camera with Ivan Charles, they are none other than Shawn Michaels and Rob Van Dam

Crowd pops…

Ivan Charles: Ladies and Gentlemen, please give this two a warm welcome, they are finally back in pro wrestling, they are none other than, the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels and the Whole F’N Show Rob Van Dam!

Crowd starts chanting both HBK and RVD…

Shawn Michaels: May I…

Ivan Charles: Sure Shawn…

Shawn Michaels: First of all, it’s great to be back here in my hometown of San Antonio!

Crowd pops…

Shawn Michaels: The Heartbreak Kid, the Showstopper and so does the One of a Kind himself are finally back in pro wrestling after a long hiatus and I am very happy to be a part of this new company, the EXODUS: Pro Wrestling Syndicate! You see folks, when decided to leave the other place, the only thing that firstly came into my mind is how to come back in the business. Then I’ve seen Rob here who is also thinking the same problem and we help each other on figuring how to answer our own questions. At first, we toured around U.S. and also around the world to see where to go and then a very bright light from the sky came in front of us. The rays were pointing this company and we say this is going to be our new home.

Shawn then passes the mic on RVD…

Rob Van Dam: Yes! Our new home! EXODUS! This brand new company is definitely going to be our next stop after seeing a lot of wrestlers with full potential. EXODUS is not only a wrestling show where you see a lot of clowns running around…

Shawn Michaels: *whispers* Well, except those who are thinking that they are John Cena and Batista…

Crowd laughs…

Rob Van Dam: Oh yeah! Plus Shark Dude and Bubble Boy… err.. EXODUS is the place where big changes in pro wrestling are here.

Shawn Michaels: So EXODUS is the new breeding ground of homebrewed talent! And if I say talent, we should not be left behind. We are going to show you that we didn’t just sit back in our house watching Tim McGraw and Faith Hill doing their sweet stuffs on MTV.

Rob Van Dam: How ‘bout Rihanna and Chris Brown?

Shawn Michaels: Yeah, Rihanna…What? What’s on with you Rob? Anyways, as I was saying, we didn’t just sit down when we’re gone in the pro wrestling. We come prepare ourselves while waiting for this debut show! I assure you that we are better in the ring and tonight, we will show you as we face these two big headed jerks. Yes, I am talking to you Morrison and Masterpiece. You better come prepare as your two childhood idols are kicking your teeth down your throats.

Rob Van Dam: Oh yeah! I am getting froggy!!!

Jimmy Hart: *on Megaphone* Oh yeah! Shawn Michaels and Rob Van Dam will totally blow the roof of Freeman Coliseum.

Shane Douglas: Aw! My ear! You scumbag!

Joey Styles: Yes, we are going to see Shawn Michaels and Rob Van Dam teaming up to face the team of John Morrison and The Masterpiece!

Commercial Break

We are back and we are currently at the backstage where we see the Straightedge Superstar, CM Punk as he will do some hyping job for himself.

CM Punk: Ladies and Gentlemen, It is I, CM Punk here in EXODUS!

Crowd cheers…

CM Punk: A lot of people are now into the “change your persona” thing at the moment and I think I am going to jump of the bandwagon! It’s now to change my personality as well! You might think that I am going to start smoking or drinking alcohol now, well… you’re wrong! I am still the Straightedge Guy that you’ve been known for years and the change that I am talking about is that I am going to be more addicted to this sport! You will see me with more motivation, more passion in this wrestling. I will be a no holds barred man! I will do anything for the business. I will bust my ass out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! CM Punk is going to be the next thing here in EXODUS!

CM Punk then leaves as the crowd continues cheering but then suddenly, Claudio Castagnoli comes in…

Claudio Castagnoli: What is this guy talking about? You people don’t care on what he’s saying right…

The fans start booing Claudio…

Claudio Castagnoli: Oh come on! Get on with yourselves! You’re not here to see guys campaigning themselves. You are here to see some action! You paid those tickets to see a dollar value of matches! Well… no need to be sad, ‘coz I’ll solve those problems! I, Claudio Castagnoli, am the Swiss Money Making Machine. I create cash when I enter the ring and it doubles or triples when you see me win the match! Have you seen my match with Shelton earlier… that is worth a thousand bucks, but then no need to pay for it! I know you people here in San Antonio is as poor as a rat! So no need to problem about it.

The fans continue to throw some boos at Claudio as he gives them a cocky smirk…

Then we go back inside the ring as EXODUS’ ring announcer, Bill Grant is in the ring to announce the main event match.

San Antonio by EXODUS music plays the systems as the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels enters the arena and receives some loud pops from the crowd. The fans were totally exhilarated by seeing Shawn Michaels making his grand return in the ring.

Then Fury of the Storms by Shadow Fall hits and Rob Van Dam exits the stage curtains and receives some huge cheers from the crowd for his comeback. RVD walks down the ramps, slapping hands with the fans before he enters the ring and joined his partner, Shawn Michaels inside the ring.

Then Moonlight Drive by EXODUS music hits and John Morrison comes in the stage followed by his partner, The Masterpiece behind. Morrison did his usual “slow mo effect” entrance as The Masterpiece also joined him behind as flexes his biceps in slow mo as well.

Main Event: John Morrison and The Masterpiece vs. Shawn Michaels and Rob Van Dam
The bell rings as Rob Van Dam decides to start the match on his team while the other two are trying to work on who will be entering the match. The Masterpiece then walks forward and approaches RVD as the start the match. RVD starts to move around his opponent as The Masterpiece tries to get his hands off his opponent. RVD starts throwing some stiff kicks to his legs as he then fights back with some big forearm swings but he just dodge it and continues kicking Masters to his thighs. RVD then hits a kick to his opponent’s midsection and then followed by a spinning kick to the jaw to take the big guy down. Masterpiece tries to get back to his feet as RVD runs and bounces off the ropes to hit him with a low dropkick to the side of his face. RVD then goes for the cover but Masters quickly kicks out before the ref goes for the count. RVD then pulls his opponent back to his feet as Masters fights back with a knee to his midsection. The Masterpiece then whips his opponent to the ropes and he follows as he struck him down with an elbow to his back. Masters then drags his opponent near his corner before he makes a tag on Morrison and the so called Guru of SEXODUS enters the ring by hitting RVD with a springboard elbow drop and covers, 1… and RVD kicks out. Morrison then drags his opponent back at the center of the ring and he hits him with a flare leg drop. RVD tries to escape from his opponent but then Morrison stops him by locking him in with a sleeper hold. RVD tries to get out of the lock as Morrison tries to choke him up with his arm. The One of a Kind Superstar then slowly gets up as John is still on the hold of the lock. RVD backs to his feet and he takes Morrison down with a Judo takedown. Morrison quickly gets up while holding his face as RVD goes for a kick to his midsection but then he blocks it. Morrison grabs his opponent’s leg but then he counters and hits the Shaman with an enzuigiri. Morrison is completely stunned with the move as RVD tags in a very heated Shawn Michaels. HBK rushes in the ring and gives a standing Morrison with a knocking clothesline. Shawn then grabs his opponent back to his feet and he starts throwing him with some knife edge chops to his chest. Morrison then counters him with a knee to his midsection and then he attempts to pull him up for a Suplex but the Showstopper manages to get his feet off the mat and reverses the suplex with his own. HBK goes for the cover, 1… 2… and Morrison kicks out. HBK then grabs his opponent back to his feet but then Morrison whips him to the ropes and as he bounces back from the ropes, he knocks the Showstopper with a nice dropkick.

Shawn is now down at the ring as Morrison tags with his partner, The Masterpiece. The biggest man among the four enters the ring and starts clubbing HBK down with some forearms to his back as he tries to get up. Masters then grabs him by his legs and he slams him down the canvass with a wheelbarrow suplex. The Masterpiece then gets up and shouts, “I am the Masterpiece!”, only to get some heat to the fans. Masters then easily lifts Shawn to his shoulder and he punishes him with a backbreaker rack. Masters continues to beat a defenseless Shawn Michaels down until his opponent manages to retaliate as he chops his chest, trying to put him down with it but Masterpiece is just strong for the Showstopper as he knocks him down with a big polish hammer. Masters then grabs Michaels back to his feet and HBK fights back with some punches to his head and then followed by a low dropkick, making Masters fall down to his knee. Michaels runs and bounces off the ropes as Masters catches him with a big scoop powerslam. Masters then drags his opponent by his foot as Michaels tries to get up with his other foot. Michaels goes for an enzuigiri but Masters ducks out of it and he catches Michael’s arms and connects him with the Master Lock. Masters had lock his hands on the full nelson as Michaels try to find a way on getting out of it. Michaels then tries to pulls his strengths up to reach the ropes and he able to grab on it to break the submission. Masters then releases him from the lock and he bangs his head with a clothesline before he tags in Morrison. The Shaman enters the ring and starts throwing some kicks to the head of the Icon. Morrison then whips Michaels out of the ropes, he then bounces back as the Guru of SEXODUS on the other side, gives him a Springboard Roundhouse kick. An overconfident Morrison then drags the Showstopper at the center of the ring and he climbs up the turnbuckle for a split-legged moonsault but he fails to hit HBK with it as he rolls away from it. Michaels then gets up trying to get his momentum back with some help from the crowd’s cheer. Morrison then gets up and charges as HBK catches him with a reverse Atomic Drop followed by some series of backhand chops. Michaels then runs and bounces off the ropes and knocks the Shaman down with a flying forearm strikes. Both are down but Michaels kips up and he heads straight to the top rope as he goes for his show stopping elbow drop and knocks Morrison down to his sternum. The crowd pops as Shawn tries to get up without knowing that Morrison is crawling forward to his partner for a tag. Shawn then starts tuning up the band as Morrison tries to get up of the corner while Masters is just waiting at the apron. Morrison is finally up as Michaels goes for his Sweet Chin Music but then Masters rushes in the ring and he catches HBK’s leg to his shoulder and he connects him down with an Electric Chair Drop.

The crowd starts booing at The Masterpiece as he get ready for the Master Lock while Shawn gets up. HBK is finally up to his feet as Masters goes from behind and he tries to lock his submission finisher. Masters tries to lock it but Shawn manages to slip down away of it and he quickly jumps out off Masters and into RVD for a tag. RVD charges the ring and knocks Masters down with a spinning heel kick. Masters tries to get up as RVD knocks him back with a double chops to his chest and the followed by a standing moonsault. RVD then grabs Masters back to his feet and he whips him to the corner and he follows, taking him down with the monkey flip. Masters now has and exhausted look in his face as RVD drags him near the ropes in a lying position. RVD runs and he gives Masters his Rolling Thunder straight to his chest. RVD then drags his opponent back at the center of the ring and climbs up the top turnbuckle. RVD is going froggy as Morrison then intervenes and he push his opponent out of the turnbuckle and he stumbles down back in the ring. HBK then enters the ring and he takes Morrison down off the apron. Masters then charges in but HBK ducks and pulls the top rope, sending Masters at his partner to the ground. The two then gets up from the floor as HBK invites RVD to join him and the two springboard and knock their opponent down with a sucide dive. The crowd starts popping for both RVD and HBK. RVD then grabs Masters up and he throws him back in the ring while Morrison attacks the Showstopper, turning it into a brawl at the ringside. RVD then grabs Masters back to his feet and the big guy fights back with a shoulder block. Masters then whips his opponent to the corner, he then charges only to get hit by a boot from RVD. RVD then runs and knocks Masters down with a crossbody. Meanwhile, the other two continues to brawl at the ringside until Shawn finally hits Morrison with the Sweet Chin Music after escaping his Moonlight Drive finisher. RVD then goes for another Rolling Thunder on his opponent but Masters has managed to block it with both of his knees. RVD now is in pain as Masters gets up and he grabs his opponent behind and he goes for his Swinging Full Nelson finisher. Masters is about to lock it but once again he failed as RVD slips away from it and then the returning Shawn Michaels comes in and hits the big guy with a Sweet Chin Music. Masters collapsed like a big trunk and the canvass shakes as he falls down to it. RVD then quickly jumps to the top rope as Shawn stops Morrison from interfering. RVD flies high for the Five Star Frog Splash and he successfully drops it to the Masterpiece and covers, 1… 2… 3… and the team of Rob Van Dam and Shawn Michaels win the match.

Fury of the Storms hits once again as RVD celebrates the victory while Masters tries to roll out of the ring. Shawn then enters back and extends his arm and RVD shakes it. The two then raises their arm to tell the fans that they just won the match until San Antonio breaks the amplifiers.

Jimmy Hart: What a heart stopping main event!

Shane Douglas: I can’t believe this! This two oldies just beat the futures of this company! What a shame!

Joey Styles: Oh come on! Stop whining Shane! What a great night this was folks! I am Joey Styles alongside with Shane Douglas and Jimmy Hart. EXODUS: Pro Wrestling Syndicate signs off and will be back next week. So see you soon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seX-Power

Matches- Wow, you're matches are really good Levi, as always. However, they are a bit too long in my opinion and may deter people from reading your BTB. I say shorter your matches length by about a paragraph and then maybe keep the longer matches for PPVs to make them more special. The matches had hardly any flaws though apart from length. I enjoyed the tag team 3 way match the most, although there was not one match that I didn't like tbh. If I had to choose the worst match it would have to be the impersonators vs bushwhackers. Btw, I really hate the name Gymtista, makes him sound like an exremely roided up Batista, if that's possible. The focus on the tag division is great though so props to you for making it interesting.

Promos- Your promos were mostly good and in charachter but in some places your grammar faltered which could affect the promo negatively, watch out for that, although I know you don't primarily speak in an English speaking country I think, so it doesn't really matter that much. I like how you are giving the wrestlers their own charachters from nothing, so you get to go by whatever you want which is rather interesting tbh. Your creativity is evident in the charachters you make, and Colin Cena is an example. A lot of your promos were really funny, such as impersonators, RVD and Sharkboy. Some were a bit off though, I felt the Claudio and AJ/Matt promos were out of charachter. The Cheech and Cloudy one was also pretty bland, maybe you could use your skills and give them some charachter, as right now you couldn't even really tell whether they were heel or face. Your promos have improved a lot over time though, and there was more good than bad in this show. Commentary is gold btw, I was laughing my ass off at Shane Douglas throughout this show.

Notes- So yeah, good start to your BTB imo and the show was really enjoyable to read. The most evident things to improve in my opinion would be match length, grammar and charachter. But nice work, nevertheless.

Raw is posted in Brandon and Brandon (but mostly Brandon) present WWE 2009

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Wrestling Insider wrote:

EXODUS’ First Show is a Success, RVD’s DX Stint, House Show at Austin

Michael Hickenbottom and FSN received a lot of good feedbacks from the fans about their 3 hour Debut Show. The Management are happy about the news and they promised that they will continue doing a great job.
Last week at the Supershow, RVD made the fans laugh with his comedic side in doing promos with Shawn Michaels. After the show, RVD told us that he and Shawn decided to make their promo just like how DX does it. They pulled out well and the fans enjoyed it but RVD thinks that HHH is still the man who can do a great job in pulling out a funny promo with Shawn Michaels.

EXODUS visited Austin, TX for their House Show this week and it featured another great wrestling show for the fans. The Main Event was between John Morrison and CM Punk in an exciting singles match that lasted for almost an hour. The two pulled out an exciting match for the fans and it ended by a win from CM Punk after he made Morrison tap from the Anaconda Vice. Some of EXODUS’ tag teams also gave the fans a great match as the Majors takes on Briscoe Brothers, THE Tag Team takes on Cheech and Cloudy and the reunited team of AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels taking on the team of the Hardys. The team of Colin Cena and Gymtista are also in the house show facing a tag team from the 90’s which are Ax and Smash, the Demolition Team.

Here are the House Show Results in Austin, TX

Colin Cena and Gymtista def. Demolition’s Ax and Smash

Briscoe Brothers def. The Majors

Rey Mysterio def. Lance Cade via DQ

THE Tag Team def. Cheech and Cloudy

Claudio Castagnoli def. Brent Albright

Hardys def. AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels

CM Punk def. John Morrison

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

EXODUS’ second episode will take place in Frank Erwin Center, Austin, TX

GM’s Announcement
This week, we are going to see EXODUS’ General Manager, Gerald Pressly make a big announcement for the Tag Team Division. Tune in as he will start making a history in EXODUS.

EXODUS’ first PPV revealed
EXODUS’ had announced its first Pay per View show here in E-PWS.com entitled Desperado. See some EXODUS Superstars like Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, Rob Van Dam, Rey Mysterio, John Morrison, the Hardys in action in this big event.

Viva Italia
E-PWS.com also received some information that Team Italia will debut this week. Santino Marella and the rest of his so called, Italian Stallions will be making their presence.

THE Matt Bentley is in Action
THE Alliance paid a wrecking visit in the E-PWS.com office as they want to inform the fans that their member, THE Matt Bentley will be in action. They still have no idea who his opponent could be but they are overconfident that Bentley will win his match.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Delayed Reviews FTW

Y2J reviews EXODUS

Best Match: As seX said, your matches are really good Levi, and from what I have seen from your work, they also have been. Anyways, I had 4 matches up for the best match in this, but I hand it to the Triple Threat Tag Team match between THE Tag Team, the Briscoes and the MCMG. Quite simply, it was an AWESOME match.

Worst Match: Not really sure on this one, but I will go with Colin Cena and Gymtista vs. the Bushwhackers. Delaney is the biggest JOBBAH~! ever, and I don't like comedy matches tbh.

Best Promo: A Shawn Michaels promo was inevitable, and even though Rob is not the best promo worker in the world, you managed to portray both him and Michaels well, and also created hype for a huge main event being three talented individuals... and the Masterpiece :p.

Worst Promo: Cade is not exactly a great person on the microphone, and I did not really feel this promo for that very reason. Also, one last thing, the SEXODUS is an awesome name for Morrison :p.

Additional Comments: As always, a great show here Levi, and I am really excited for this thread. You have some great talent on this roster including Michaels, RVD, both Hardys, AJ Styles, Punk and SEXODUS, and you seem to be pushing the right talents and are creating very good matches whilst telling a very good story. Well done, and good luck ;).

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
My review

Best Match-Jeff Hardy VS Rey Mysterio-If I was watching this it would be the only match I wouldn't have changed the channel on. It was well written and you had the right man come out on top.

Worst Match-I'll go with Colin Cena and Gymtista VS The Bushwackers. I know wrestling thinks they need characters but I don't like it real life or BTB. If they somehow win the titles I will boycott this thread in protest.

Best Promo-Shane Douglas/Jimmy Hart/Joey Styles-Their commentary for me carried the show. You found an intersting mix, I have experimented with Douglas myself in the role but always ended up putting him in the ring.

Worst Promo-The Alliance--I didn't like the promo or even the group. There is nothing interesting in the foursome of Kendrick, London, Bentley and Jackson for me to get exctied about. I would go back to the drawing board with this one.

Additional Comments-You have an interesting roster to play with but I don't like some of the guys. Bentley, Masters, Palumbo to name a few. You need to dump Masterpiece and push Santino my man. You have it spaced it out good and its easy too read (except of course for me the small print lol). Your color schemes works.

Its a solid opening show.