Ex-LAPD Officer/Navy Seal is waging war against the LAPD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Much worse because there is nobody to keep them in check.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Anyone ever seen the old Maniac Cop trilogy from the late 80s/early 90s? It had a story similar to this one - a former cop (New York) waging war on the police by killing cops and innocent civilians because he got fucked over in a huge way. A low budget horror trilogy, but still entertaining.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lmao, homeboy is stereotyping up a storm

"Those Asian officers who stand by and observe everything I previously mentioned other officers participate in on a daily basis but you say nothing, stand for nothing and protect nothing. Why? Because of your usual saying, ” I……don’t like conflict”. You are a high value target as well."

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm really hoping he tracks down the face kicker pissed off lady and strings her up for all of the world to see.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
This dude's street cred is off the charts

I know your TTP’s, (techniques, tactics, and procedures). Any threat assessments you generate will be useless. This is simple, I know your TTP’s and PPR’s. I will mitigate any of your attempts at preservation. ORM is my friend. I will mitigate all risks, threats and hazards. I assure you that Incident Command Posts will be target rich environments. KMA-367 license plate frames are great target indicators and make target selection even easier.

I will conduct DA operations to destroy, exploit and seize designated targets. If unsuccessful or unable to meet objectives in these initial small-scale offensive actions, I will reassess my BDA and re-attack until objectives are met. I have nothing to lose. My personal casualty means nothing. Just alike AAF’s, ACM’s, and AIF’s, you can not prevail against an enemy combatant who has no fear of death. An enemy who embraces death is a lose, lose situation for their enemy combatants.

Hopefully you analyst have done your homework. You are aware that I have always been the top shot, highest score, an expert in rifle qualifications in every unit I’ve been in. I will utilize every bit of small arms training, demolition, ordnance, and survival training I’ve been given.

Do you know why we are unsuccessful in asymmetrical and guerrilla warfare in CENTCOM theatre of operations? I’ll tell you. It’s not the inefficiency of our combatant commanders, planning, readiness or training of troops. Much like the Vietnam war, ACM, AAF, foreign fighters, Jihadist, and JAM have nothing to lose. They embrace death as it is a way of life. I simply don’t fear it. I am the walking exigent circumstance you created.

The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is my strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. Your RD’s and homes away from work will be my AO and battle space. I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat assessment for me. JAM, New Ba’ath party, 1920 rev BGE, ACM, AAF, AQAP, AQIM and AQIZ have nothing on me. Do not deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50?s so your APC are defunct and futile.

You better have all your officers radio/phone muster (code 1) on or off duty every hour, on the hour.
Do not attempt to shadow or conduct any type of ISR on me. I have the inventory listing of all UC vehicles at Piper Tech and the home addresses of any INT analyst at JRIC and detachment locations. My POA is always POI and always true. This will be a war of attrition and a Pyrrhic and Camdean Victory for myself. You may have the resources and manpower but you are reactive and predictable in your op plans and TTP’s. I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving. Do not waste your time with briefs and tabletops.

287a4ecea500afc118796f532b33f103.gif

I mean goddamn. It's like Liam Neeson's I have a particular set of skills speech X 1000

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
This mother fucker isn't fucking around.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Is it bad that I was marking out reading that shit? I'm like... almost wanting to root for the guy. Just a shame about those innocent people and shit. I think I'm willing to overlook it at this point. Pretty sure that makes me an awful human being, but I can come to terms with that. This dude is the ultimate anti-hero.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Is it bad that I was marking out reading that shit? I'm like... almost wanting to root for the guy. Just a shame about those innocent people and shit. I think I'm willing to overlook it at this point. Pretty sure that makes me an awful human being, but I can come to terms with that. This dude is the ultimate anti-hero.

probably but I feel the same way lol

also, Punk is the ultimate anti-hero :pity:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
deth said:
probably but I feel the same way lol

fbacd189ebb5c04c4c7757a576221950.gif

also if you could just edit the rest of that out we'll just pretend it never happened :pity2:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

In all seriousness, hearing about this story almost made my day (I just woke up a few hours ago lol.) The whole story is so surreal that I can't help but be caught up in the drama of it all. Not in defense of killing anyone innocent of course but still. You have to admire the skill of such a person.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
In all seriousness, hearing about this story almost made my day (I just woke up a few hours ago lol.) The whole story is so surreal that I can't help but be caught up in the drama of it all. Not in defense of killing anyone innocent of course but still. You have to admire the skill of such a person.
It is crazy. The entire manifesto painting him in a completely different light than the media adds another awesome layer to it.

I'm trying to justify rooting for the guy in my head and here's what I've come up with.

WHAT IF his actions actually DO bring awareness and eventually CHANGE to the LAPD and the number of people who are saved from crooked cops OUTNUMBERS the number of people he kills in trying to bring about that change?

Still not justifiable?

shit.

I tried. Don't care. Still rooting for him. Suck it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Stopped reading there. Not buying it. How could Marky Mark ever be a loner? I mean, no homo ofc, but that is a beautiful man who I would turn for in the blink of an eye.

Also lol'd @ Bob Lee Swagger.

Quoted.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
This dude's street cred is off the charts

287a4ecea500afc118796f532b33f103.gif

I mean goddamn. It's like Liam Neeson's I have a particular set of skills speech X 1000

You make the LR HQ dude. This is awesome, ill read this all when i get off work before i get a few drinks in me. I love this shit.