Ex-LAPD Officer/Navy Seal is waging war against the LAPD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone bets on how long it'll take to find him? and if he'll be dead or alive when/if they do find him?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I predict he never lives to see a courtroom. Will probably exhaust/terrify the LAPD until Spring or something.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He will absolutely not be captured alive. The odds on that are off the board. He will off himself if his back is ever up against that wall, but more than likely he will get dropped in a shootout or something. I'm not sure how long it will last.. the dude has clearly planned this out quite well so we will see how long it can run its course. He knows exactly how those cops are going about looking for him, so he has a distinct advantage that most shitheads on the run don't. With his knowledge of the LAPD and his experience/skill with a multitude of weapons... shit could drag on for a while

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Gotta say reading over this manifesto.. dude is clearly intelligent as fuck and seems like a stand up dude. Besides the whole killing innocent people and shit he almost seems like a complete badass. If only he had just killed the slimy dickheads in the LAPD instead of innocents

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Gotta say reading over this manifesto.. dude is clearly intelligent as f*ck and seems like a stand up dude. Besides the whole killing innocent people and shit he almost seems like a complete badass. If only he had just killed the slimy dickheads in the LAPD instead of innocents

Exactly my thoughts.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I also lol @ the cops needing police security... how about assigning that man power to protect the innocent families that were threatened in his manifesto? I think the police officers have a better chance of defending themselves against him than their innocent families do.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
This is the best shit I've read all year

The internal affairs investigation in the academy involving XXXX was spurned by a complaint that I had initiated toward two fellow recruit/offifcers. While assigned patrol footbeat in Hollywood Division, Officers XXXX and XXXX (both current LAPD officers) decided that they would voice their personal feelings about the black community. While traveling back to the station in a 12 passenger van I heard XXXX refer to another individual as a Nope. I wasn’t sure if I heard correctly as there were many conversations in the van that was compiled of at least 8 officers and he was sitting in the very rear and me in the very front. Even with the multiple conversations and ambient noise I heard Officer XXXX call an indivdual a Nope again. Now that I had confirmed it, I told XXXX not to use that word again. I explained that it was a well-known offensive word that should not be used by anyone. He replied, “I’ll say it when I want”. Officer XXXX, a friend of his, also stated that he would say Nope when he wanted. At that point I jumped over my front passenger seat and two other officers where I placed my hands around XXXXs’ neck and squeezed. I stated to XXXX, “Don’t fucking say that”. At that point there was pushing and shoving and we were separated by several other officers. What I should have done, was put a Winchester Ranger SXT 9mm 147 grain bullet in his skull and Officer XXXX’s skull. The Situation would have been resolved effective, immediately.

Read more: http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-christopher-dorners-so-called-manifesto/#ixzz2KI6Om800
Read more at http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-christopher-dorners-so-called-manifesto/#KFMH5p1ZGQlc7u9w.99

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
The last couple of sentences are pure poetry.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm glued to this shit now

My first recollection of racism was in the first grade at Norwalk Christian elementary school in Norwalk, CA. A fellow student, XXXX if I can recall, called me a Nope on the playground. My response was swift and non-lethal. I struck him fast and hard with a punch an kick. He cried and reported it to a teacher. The teacher reported it to the principal. The principal swatted XXXX for using a derogatory word toward me. He then for some unknown reason swatted me for striking XXXX in response to him calling me a Nope. He stated as good Christians we are to turn the other cheek as Jesus did. Problem is, I’m not a fucking Christian and that old book, made of fiction and limited non-fiction, called the bible, never once stated Jesus was called a Nope.

Read more: http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-christopher-dorners-so-called-manifesto/#ixzz2KI7Ne2Ba
Read more at http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-christopher-dorners-so-called-manifesto/#KFMH5p1ZGQlc7u9w.99

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
All of those statements were LIES!!! XXXX, you arrived at the UOF location up to 30 seconds after I had cuffed Mr.XXXX. All you did was help me lift the suspect to his feet as it was difficult for me to do by myself because of his heavy weight. You did not tell me to fix my tie as the BOR members and everyone else in the room know you lied because the photographic evidence from the UOF scene where XXXX’s injuries were photographed clearly shows me wearing a class B uniform on that day. A class B uniform is a short sleeved uniform blouse. A short sleeved uniform blouse for the LAPD does not have a tie included. This is not Super Troopers uniform, you jackass. Why did you feel the need to embellish and lie about your involvement in the UOF? Are you ashamed that you could not get hired on by any other department other than port police? Do you have delusions of grandeur? What you did was perjury, exactly what XXXX did when she stated she did not kick XXXX.

I was caught so off guard to find out the face kicker was a she lmao

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously though. Fuck the LAPD and most Southern California police forces.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
No but seriously. Fuck the police.

Where I live in CA shit like this happens

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
No but seriously. f*ck the police.

Where I live in CA shit like this happens

Ah yeah, seen that shit. Cops are basically gang members, but worse.