Evolution 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
PWInsider said:
The word going around the lockeroom is that Dave Batista will be moving to RAW as a heel and help start Evolution 2 with Randy Orton( who is said to NOT be moving). Orton and Batista have both been lobbying for this for some time, Orton can still work this angle while injured and so he will still be in touch with the storyline as he heals. The group will be started to feud with HHH and John Cena and help bring the young guys up a level to create fresh feuds and future stars( much as Evolution did Batista and Orton.)

Who will be in Evolution 2? Two young stars Cody Rhodes and newcomer Ted Dibiase are set to be the young talent being pushed. There has been mention of Reid Flair but things are still unsure as to his future.

CM Punk had been brought up but Orton and Batista think he could have a good face singles run if WWE will push him properly and think he's already over enough and this is to push mid card guys up and create fresh feuds.

Thoughts?

J

Thank god...This sounds awesome...The first Evolution ruled...So i can't wait to see if they pull this off...when and if they do it...

Soulpower

CM Punk had been brought up but Orton and Batista think he could have a good face singles run if WWE will push him properly

Batista and Orton are... right?

MikeRaw

This would be great. I think this would be a hell of a lot better than just a all young guys stable... The all young guys would have a hard time gettin g oer, and wouldnt be guaranteed to become big... But this thing, already has star power, and then it would help Rhodes and Dibiase as well (and whoever Dibiase;s partner is for NOC...)

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Ted Dibiase: :y:

Cody Rhodes: :n: - I don't really care for him at all, hell the kid even botched while trying to say time keeper, instead he said 'time kinner' :smh . Give someone else his spot.

J

Lmao...Time Kinner...As for Rhodes...I don't think he's that bad...He has some talent...and would be perfect for the spot...along wit Debiase Jr...It think the pair sounds awesome...

xtremebadass

I really am digging this. I loved Evolution how Triple H and Flair took two young guys under their wings, it would work so well if Orton and Batista did the same. I hope they do call it Evolution, or Re-Evolution, or Revolution.

Montana

I like the idea, i think Rhodes will be able to get over much easier as a heel. Hell, most of the internet hates him already.

They could use Dibaise better elsewhere (i would think) but at the same time, it will help his career in Evolution 2 too.

Airfixx

Both the 2nd gen heel faction and Evo2 are welcome prospects but I really don't like the idea of blurring the two, specifically in the case of DiBiase jnr... I think WWE'd get so much more out of him via an angle with Ted snr involved (rather than jnr taking orders and such from Orton & Dave.).

The thing that impressed me about Ted jnr is that he had enough presence and charisma to not need a rub from a ME-er to get over....

Evil Austin

Orton and Batista did the right thing not putting punk in it but I don't think that Codes should be in ... Possibly someone else not sure who yet have to think about it for a bit and edit this but I do believe in my head that he is out of it.. if it were up to me..

Final Verdict

Reaction score
I think this a great idea that will bring something fresh to the WWE, other than a bunch of singles feuds. There always needs to be sometype of alliance or faction in wrestling.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

To everyone who has said this is bad for Cody, I have to disagree.

If anything, being a heel in a major stable is going to give him personality. This may be the begginging of the end of CAWdy Rhodes *sheds a tear*

Soulpower

Not the end of CAWdy. It'll just be Rhodes with higher stats, attirbute points and attire. I'm all for it. Cody has a lot of potential, but he ain't going nowhere teaming with Holly. Now teaming with Orton and Batista... That could take him places.

Vandy316

Reaction score
wait, i just thought of something. At NOC Orton and Batista, after he is drafted over, are backstage and are talking. DiBiase walks by and they ask him something but you can't hear them. DiBiase smiles, shakes their hands and walks away. DiBiase and his partner are in trouble when Orton and Batista come out but dont do anything but distract Holly and Rhodes for long enough that DiBiase and whoever attack Holly. They knock him out and Rhodes lays down for the three count all by himself. Batista and Orton come down the aisle and kick Holly why he is down. The five of them celebrate. The next night on Raw they come out to talk about the new stable. While they are doing this Batista pats Rhodes on the back but he grabs him on like the third one or something. Turns him around and gives him the Batista-bomb. The four of them beat Rhodes up and out comes HHH and HBK, sadly reforming DX for the save. But it could also be some other team but they were the first face team that came to my mind. Holly doesn't bother because he can care less about Rhodes as he turned on him at NOC