Evolution 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
I don't think it would work if Batista or Orton were to do it alone and I think some people would have had different opinions if it was one or the other.

I think it would be great for Reid Flair to join as it would be a role reversal compared to Ric last time!

CenaMark54

The think that doesn't make sense....which one will be going for the title?

What would this team be fighting for? I can't imagine Orton or Batista defering to one another. It just wouldn't come off as credible. The end would be obvious too. Batista vs Orton.

The Ripper

Reaction score
I like the idea but as CenaMark said who goes for the wwe title, Orton is out but when he returns he would have to be back in the ME. That leaves Batista either going for tag or Inter title which i doubt many people would expect him to do. If they were to do this you would need your 1 main eventer a person to fight for Inter title and then two for Tag like it was when all 4 members of the original Evolution did

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
oh thats whats up, i mean hell what else is there to do with Batista anyway? he is way beyond stale as a face anyway...but this will freshen up a lot of things for RAW

chessarmy

This sounds great. Hopefully they find a more original name instead of Evolution 2 lol. Either way, this is going to be awesome and I can't wait to see this finally happen. This is a great way to elevate some young stars, and it is going to be a great thing for the WWE's future

xtremebadass

Batista- (Heel main eventer going after HHH and Cena)
Orton- (More or less the mouth piece, helps the young guys out while keeping his ME status w/o wrestling due to injury)
Dibiase- (1/2 of the tag team in this stable)
Dibiase's Partner-(1/2 of the tag team in this stable)
Rhodes-(Intercontinental title run material_

The only large piece of this puzzle is who Dibiase's partner is going to be...come on CHRIS HARRIS!!! he has skills when it comes to tag teams...

Evil Austin

yea as been said before that does bring up a good question .... the last evolution was with HHH as the clear leader and he was the title holder... but with this one who will it be Orton or Batista.. which also is obvious that they will fight over the leader role and end in a Batista Orton feud so probably this one will break up and not last very long tbh

NinoBrown

Reaction score
This sounds like a great idea but I don't think it'll be for a long period of time. Batista and Orton will turn on each other soon time especially when both of them are main eventers.

Seems like their planning big things for Dibiase, this is the second stable where his name is mentioned. I see this stable leading into feuds with all the members (Batista/Orton and Dibiase/Rhodes) but again, I don't see this lasting long.

J

The way i see it...The anticipation of a building Batista vs. Orton feud alone would be enough to keep this newly formed version of Evolution going strong...

It could also help get one of the two back into the main event scene...As after being kicked outta Evolution Randy Orton or Batista...Who ever stayed heel could use the other two members to work there way back to the top...After beating the other member...

Great One

This will single handedly get me more interested in wrestling again, fucking awesome. And I could see DiBiase (who I haven't seen much of yet) and Rhodes being in there, as well as Dykstra.