• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Eve Torres....

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Mustafar Reginald said:
Huh, not sure I'm buying into to that honestly. Call it a fan-boy in denial, but I just can't see that happening.

PWinsider (the by far most trustable) dirt sheet has reported it.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Stopspot said:
She's getting married so it is pretty logical that she would want to get off the road.

Yeah, that's true. I really can't blame her if it's true or anything, but I'm really hoping this is crap (and I realize it's not). Not even just because I'm a big fan, but this pretty much just came out of nowhere. Like, what, she's just dropping the title to Kaitlyn and that's it? What a terrible way to go out and totally unsatisfying from a narrative standpoint.

But this is suppose to be a happy thread, so here's two pictures of Eve . . .

nRIWR.jpg
KUsQl.jpg

Danielson

Champion
Kaitlyn wins tonight? Paige to be called up? Da Fuq happened to the womens division. It looked promising when Karma was going to show up. :-(